[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the day over yet, wagie? Don't mind me, just having some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1446765029774.png (1 MB, 974x666) Image search: [Google]
1446765029774.png
1 MB, 974x666
Is the day over yet, wagie?
Don't mind me, just having some HAND CRAFTED delicious Subway(tm) sandwiches. I get to watch someone make them for me. Command them. They're my bitch for 10 minutes as I purposefully, slowly, carefully decide exactly what toppings I want and exactly how much of them I want on them. If they put too much on, I'll make them do it all over again.
But, getting back on topic, what is it that you do? You work all day, for what? You put that money back into the system buying overpriced shit. The government gives me food and shelter, so every penny I make goes to anime, video games and weed. Oh, I almost forgot,
and Subway.
>>
>10 minutes
Brain dead, are we?
>What is it that you do?
I'm a chemist
>you work all day for what?
I like doing research
>all my money goes to anime, video games, weed and subway
So..."back into the system"?

Jeez you guys are getting stupider.
>>
>>24365173
That's where you're wrong, wittle wagie.
By spending my welfare on anime BDs, I am taking money from the United States treasury and using it to DIRECTLY FUND the anime industry.
>>
>>24365015
>subway

normie restaurant this place is not for you
>>
>>24365015
you forgot "certified sandwich artisan"
>>
Yes NEET. Post now. Post while you can. Get all your threads in. On Saturday at 11 am EST your threads die in a fury of wewposting, autism fights, and shitposting. Too fast for you to respond to. Too much. We're coming NEET.

Wew.
>>
>>24365282
based neetbrother
i too support the non-degenerate studios in glorious japan
and not these western, pro-roastie companies
>>
Wtf is this subway meme? It may just be my autism but I don't get this fucking place sometimes.
>>
>>24365015
>Leaving your house to go to Subway
Well look at you, Mr. "I have the confidence to waltz around in pubic" Norman.
>>
>>24365700
>not having mummy drive you to subway right before it closes when it's empty
>>
File: CFU8QMZVEAAs42D.jpg (49 KB, 501x689) Image search: [Google]
CFU8QMZVEAAs42D.jpg
49 KB, 501x689
I get a toasted meatball Marinara on Italian Herbs and Cheese. American cheese and Chipotle sauce with pepper.

I've got about 3 free footlongs on my subway card.
>>
>>24365756
>going to subway even though they don't have online ordering to avoid people

fucking normies subway is for normies
>>
>>24365015
Are you guy that guy who kept mumbling his order? I asked you to repeat your order and You just left without your sandwich.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.