[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's a polymath here? >wake up >study topology for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: lazymondays.jpg (116 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
lazymondays.jpg
116 KB, 640x640
Who's a polymath here?

>wake up
>study topology for an hour
>compose my own symphony
>read Kant and formulate my own philosophical postulations afterwards
>write poetry inspired by William Blake and other greats
>play a game of chess online (my FIDE rating is 2207)
>work on my miniature flying machine
>bake my own Souffle with my cooking expertise
>spend the night studying quantum electrodynamics and devising solutions for unsolved problems in mathematics and science

The life of a NEET is truly glorious. Tomorrow, I think I'll start the day by painting. Pic related is me drinking from my favorite cup (hand-made, by me).
>>
>>24364983

im not gay but that guy is so good looking wtf.
>>
File: wizard_in_disguise.jpg (48 KB, 346x517) Image search: [Google]
wizard_in_disguise.jpg
48 KB, 346x517
>>24364983

I have sudden surges to do all kind of different things, from mathematics to writing a tabletop rpg, then I don't.

I'm a polyprocrastinator.

> Polymath but lazy.
>>
You're overselling that pretty hard but dream life t b h
>>
>>24364983
>Kant
plebymath. But I guess that's to be expected for someone not in employment, education, or training.
>>
>>24365498

>just lazy XDXCX
>>
>>24364983
oh did you hand make the mug my mom has too :^)?
>>
>>24365115
I'm a lesbian but even I am wet.
>>
2207? Bullshit. There is no way.
>>
>>24365115
yes you are now gay
>>
>>24365498
same, I recently downloaded flashdevelop and I was going to make a historically accurate rpg where like there is a 95% chance you are born as a peasant and a 50% chance you die before the age of 15 of an infectious disease

however getting the program to work is an ordeal, I have spent several hours downloading, redownloading java, editing .config files and things just trying to get it to run, as opposed to learning how to program

why do normies have to make everything so difficult? why don't they value freedom and free expression, they try to put barriers between you and everything, more and more I am becoming convinced that only the beta uprising will sort things
>>
>>24365771
Not OP but I wouldn't be surprised. My FIDE is 1907 and that's just from playing lowly state competitions every now and again.
>>
>>24365115
He doesn't work, he has hundreds of thousands of instagram/FB followers. He posts the off selfie every second day or so, lives on the ad revenue.

Don't get me wrong, he's handsome as fuck, but Chad's live life on ease mode.
>>
>>24365881
>tens of thousands
Something like 4m actually
>>
>>24365833
the first two paragraphs made you seem kinda interesting but then you had to ruin it by being a complete faggot. It's no one's fault but yours that you can't get shit done.
>>
Who's a polybeta here?

>wake up
>study myself in the mirror for an hour and struggle with whether or not to kill myself today
>compose myself a little bit to go downstairs to get breakfast and see my parents' disappointed faces
>read /r9k/ and formulate my own wagekek threads afterwards
>write anti-women rants inspired by Elliot Rodger and other greats
>play a game of league of legends (my ELO rating is diamond)
>work on nothing productive
>bake chicken tendies
>spend the night jerking off to fucked up hentai and devising solutions for my miserable life

The life of a NEET is truly grotesque. Tomorrow, I think I'll start the day by deluding myself yet again that I enjoy being a NEET
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.