[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in what ways are you turning your life around? I recently picked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 51cDJYl94ML._SL1500_.jpg (39 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
51cDJYl94ML._SL1500_.jpg
39 KB, 1500x1500
in what ways are you turning your life around?

I recently picked up archery
>>
File: 1407001557895.jpg (32 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1407001557895.jpg
32 KB, 367x500
>>24364930
>bows
Literally the fedora of ranged
>>
>>24364930
Wow that's totally going to fix all your problems.
>>
archery is a hobby for fuckin weirdos

go back to the 12th century
>>
Speaking of archaic hobbies, I've been playing viola again
>>
>>24364966
/k/ here, what's wrong with archery? It teaches you how to aim and gives you arm strength and it's harmless fun to shoot targets. There's nothing fedora about it.
>>
>>24365091
Same thing could be said about Katanas, yet it's still fedora as fuck.
>>
>>24365339
>impractical as weapons
>impractical as tools
>can't be used to hunt

There is nothing wrong with archery
>>
>>24364930
> don't do anything
> don't care about anything
my lifes great tho
>>
>>24364930
Sis teaches me what she's learned in her Sinawali class every week

So i go over the drills everyday
>>
I'm not. That's kind of the point of being here.
>>
I want to buy a yoyo and become a master and use it for self defense because it's essentially a rock that you command at will

Let's see if you bully me again when I smash your fucking teeth in, Brandon
>>
>>24364930
this is a great start. I'm happy for you. And I've always wanted to try archery myself.
>>
Archery is easy as fuck tb.h f.am. Besides, it's easier to an hero with a gun.
>>
Playing piano
But I get depressed and angry that I will never be good at it most of the times
>>
>>24365339
gook swords are honestly shit
don't even have pommels you can throw s m h
>>
I've been writing music for the past four years, and I picked up the ukulele in january.

Wish it really did the trick, I still feel bored with life.
>>
>>24364930
I picked up a 45 lb. recurve bow a few months ago, and can now kill the fucking squirrels in my backyard. I can't wait until the possum or raccoon comes into my yard to fuck with my garbage cans.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.