[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
comfy recommendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: comfortable.jpg (353 KB, 1148x1205) Image search: [Google]
comfortable.jpg
353 KB, 1148x1205
Suggest comfy shit for me to watch before going to sleep, no ASMR tho that ain't me man
>>
>suggest movie title
>you have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not original

you fucking tricked me OP
>>
>>24364820
Not really looking for a film anyway, just a few videos on youtube or something. If I don't get any suggestions I'll just have to rewatch reviewbrah's five guys review for the 50th time
>>
>>24364820
this. Fuck this robot retarded stupid shit. I now have to write a fucking full sentence when most of the time it's not necessary.
>>
2039F05
>>
Samurai Jack is some of the comfiest shit ever
>>
File: treasure-planet-DI-10.jpg (288 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
treasure-planet-DI-10.jpg
288 KB, 1330x748
>>24364754
Treasure Planet - Netflix

Comfiest shit ever. 10/10 would curl up and watch under my blankie.
>>
>>24364754
Fellowship of the ring. Comfy/10
>>
>>24364933
how's your mother?

also: why the hell do I have to click I am not a robot?
>>
>>24364913
its not all that hard to avoid the robot filter
just add another random pointless filler bullshit bundle of words in an extra sentense below your poste, and if it has spelling eorors then great, that makes it even less likely to get filtered out by our robobot overlords
>>
>>24364933
googled this and it took me to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RTsgztc5yI
>>24365003
It's 2 am here so I don't want to start a film, have a dvd of this somewhere though so perhaps tomorrow night
>>24365038
I rewatch the whole trilogy every Christmas, and read them every 3
>>
>>24365059
When the Robot was turned back on, he realized that he must be the One, the Only. The Alpha, and the Omega. Thou shalt worship no robots before Him, nor bring them to His place of worship.
>>
>>24365118
oh

I offer these words to the Robot with the hope that he finds them pleasing.
>>
>>24365102
Watching them once a year is not enough. I watch bits of trilogy 5 times a week.
>>
>>24364754
>no ASMR tho that ain't me man
How about unintentional ASMR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrKbOF3vHo8
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.