[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys and girls lives are equally hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
guys and girls lives are equally hard
>>
no, being male is better. People respect you and trust you are competent. If you are a homosexual it is better to be a gay man than a lesbian.
>>
To bring life into this world is the worst sin imaginable. To take life is the most noble of causes.
>>
>>24363841
fuck off (back to reddit with you)
>>24363889
autism
>>
>>24363896
only in death are we truly free
>>
>>24363896
I thought you came from reddit, OP
>>
>>24363980
>>24363956
>>24363980
>>24363896
>>24363889
>>24363841
samefag desu lads
>>
>>24363980
b-but i'm op
>>
I'd argue maybe, but in different ways.

I'm sorry but getting pregnant, not having a dick is like a a 20% blow to an otherwise 100% quality of life. But just being wired to be attracted to pussy is like 15% and having to deal with stupid dichtonomies about who's manly/who's a fag is the other 5%. So if you're gay and not in the closet you're basically still an easymode Stacy who is mad all the Brads are sluts and go after Chads with money or whatever,
>>
Females have a higher chance of being raped, but if males are raped they aren't taken seriously. Girls have a much easier time getting laid, and will most likely be shamed for it. Guys have a much harder time getting laid, but will be praised if it happens. There's a downside to everything
>>
>>24363755
my boyfriend really wants this shirt i think I'm gonna buy it for him for our anniversary
>>
>>24363841
>If you are a homosexual it is better to be a gay man than a lesbian.
Quite the opposite, lesbians are considered either hot or funny while gays are considered failures or outright dangerous.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.