[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Social Interaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 83318836.jpg (104 KB, 506x337) Image search: [Google]
83318836.jpg
104 KB, 506x337
Normies are known and recognized by their emphasis on "social interaction," "body language," "reading between the lines," and the like. These aspects collectively constitute a dangerous mass-delusion which excludes the good, rational people from society.

Romantic and sexual relationships between normies usually involve non-sexual interaction. Direct discussion of sexual topics, or asking permission to engage in those, are generally forbidden actions. Sexual intercourse is performed either for reproduction or for pleasure. No one knows why humans attach so much ceremony, unspoken ritual, and utter idiocy to their mating rituals. I initially suspected those to be artifactually derived from religious rituals, but their multicultural universality shows otherwise.

In a logical world, a sexual encounter between two humans would proceed as follows:

> be man
> approach woman on the street
> "Are you currently willing to have sexual intercourse with me?"
> "No."
> walk off

Alternatively, it might proceed as follows:

> be man
> approach woman on the street
> "Are you currently willing to have sexual intercourse with me?"
> "Yes."
> have sexual intercourse with woman

The social rituals surrounding sex are illogical, and their origin unfathomable. From the purely pragmatic perspective, the involuntary insociable robot's best option is to painstakingly learn these rituals. "Social skills" classes, help from others, etc. have been developed for that purpose. Trial-and-error may present negative consequences, though.

Leaving philosophy and returning to reality, it is better that we eschew sexual relations entirely, until we no longer need to engage in meaningless social ritual for that. It would be an unheard-of absurdity for the logical, non-ritualized person to learn his inferiors' rituals for their favor. And to say that women owe us sex, or that we deserve it, violates all sensible rights. We are like poor beggars: perhaps not entitled, but deserving.
>>
>>24363600
You sound like you just can't handle the bantz m80.
>>
>>24363631

I do generally eschew casual conversation. I see no need for it. To engage in meaningless conversation to earn favor of my inferiors would be submission to bullies.
>>
even though this is bait, I hope everyone knows that all the "illogical rituals" generally make sexual experiences better. the chase is important, often more important than the act itself
>>
>>24363600
>social rituals surrounding sex
>social rituals
>rituals

I think you're giving normies way too much credit.
The normie "ritual" is as follows:
>go to some disgusting shithole where there's social lubricant and likeminded normies everywhere
>babble like a moron about literally nothing until some random member of the opposite sex is inebriated enough to go home with you

It's not complicated at all, it's just that normies continuously place themselves in situations where everyone has little to no inhibitions and the atmosphere encourages disgusting hookup culture.
I'd also like to point out that lots of normies are just as autistic as many robots, just they crutch on social media and others being drunk/high (for in-person interactions) to make up for it.

You don't need to be Paul Ekman and have some god-tier understand the underlying messages of social interactions, you just need to be a tryhard who is desperate enough that you're willing to continuously subject yourself to normie culture over an extended period of time. i.e. a failed normie.
>>
>I don't understand therefore it's stupid
>I can't perceive therefore it doesn't exist
<3 sperg rationality
>>
http://existentialcomics.com/comic/30
>>
>Every single species from every single evolutionary period in the history of Earth has some form of mating ritual
>Lol normies are dum i can see no reason at all for this to be social norm
>>
>>24363854

This.
Not being a chatterbox is my biggest obstacle.

In this world that's a social death sentence. Their monkey brain thinks you're hiding something or whatever the fuck they think is bad about that.
>>
OP the way you talk sounds very pretentious
>>
File: 1442929969690.png (187 KB, 377x472) Image search: [Google]
1442929969690.png
187 KB, 377x472
>>24364286
I like it. I imagine him to be someone who is so brilliant, but at the same time totally useless.
>>
>>24363995

I can perceive its existence, albeit not its details. Its existence does not make it logical or useful.

>>24364182

Every single species is also capable of dying. Does that make dying a valuable evolutionary trait? Your statement constitutes an inexorable appeal to tradition, containing no valuable intellectual content whatsoever.
>>
File: 1432306472413.jpg (10 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1432306472413.jpg
10 KB, 208x250
>not manipulating people like roaches using those same systems you decry

You're missing out.
>>
>>24363659
well bazinga'd my friend
>>
>>24366483

the polarity on this board is amusing

on one side you got people who can't socialize for shit, on other side you got people who are like alpha bitch social
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.