[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is /friendswithagirl/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 16
File: 37191603.jpg (81 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
37191603.jpg
81 KB, 200x291
Who here is /friendswithagirl/?
>>
File: 1393102977244.jpg (40 KB, 301x288) Image search: [Google]
1393102977244.jpg
40 KB, 301x288
I'm /friendswithgirls/
I'm still KV
>>
>>24363487
Yeah but she won't sex me :( Fucking stupid bitch.
>>
>>24363487
im friends with a prostitute, does that count?
>>
>>24363487
Yep and I'm a KHV
>>
>>24363515
That's cause I sexed her ;-)
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 750x736
>>24363487
It doesn't necessarily help you get a gf, contrary to popular belief.
>>
>>24363542
>friends with girl(s)
>hugless
I don't believe it
>>
Didn't have a friend girl for 5 years now. No I'm not even shitting.
>>
i thought about this- I am and i really didnt feel like responding. this thread doesn't reflect anything. your board reflects nothing. the only ones who post are those stupid enough to post.

dont forget this. enjoy the anime.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 530x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 530x400
>>24363555
I think he meant hand-holdless, senpai
>>
Friends with a girl here. We don't fuck but probobly could if we weren't so far away.
>>
>>24363570
I'm OP and I don't like Anime
>>
>>24363579
you would be correct, I do hug her
>>
File: umaru.png (174 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
umaru.png
174 KB, 1024x576
Men who actively befriend women are typically really fucking annoying anyway. Any male who has wanted to talk to me always cries and cries about his feelings and no girlfriend because he thinks I'm interested in his sensitive feelings because I am a girl.

>meet male anon at /fa/ meetup
>he wants to hang out again for some reason, claiming i seem like a cool friend
>always wants girl advice, whines about girls constantly
>cries in front of me after watching a 'sad' movie
>eventually confesses that he is into me
>politely reject him and never hang out again

>meet anon from /r9k/
>he lives one city away
>talk about hanging out in the future soon
>made it very clear this was a strictly friendship thing and he agrees at the beginning
>needs constant approval on if he should go outside today or what haircut i think he should get
>text me every five minutes
>this goes on for a few days
>suddenly busy with family thing and don't reply to his text for a few hours
>get back to him and let him know i am kinda busy, and i'm sorry for not replying
>he flips the fuck out and blocks me right after calling me a whore

I don't care if you guys are sensitive but I'm not your fucking crying shoulder just because I am a woman. Figure out how to handle your bottled up feelings in therapy or something, holy shit. This is why I only hang out with other women now.
>>
>tfw friends with two tumblr girls
I kinda feel like a spy anytime they want to hang out. I feel embarrassed for them a lot, too. They pronounce shit wrong, and rehash memes I haven't seen in years.
They legitimately think "Pepe the frog" is pronounced "Peep the frog".
They're really nice, though, and both pretty qt. And not insufferable to be around, either. Whenever they invite me somewhere there's also usually food involved so I can't complain too much.

There's another girl I'm friends with who is probably my new oneitis. I'm 90% sure she'll never take romantic interest in me, for obvious reasons, but we share a lot of similarities. She also has depression and it's something we can talk about together a lot. She's also one of the only females I know who isn't a normal shallow slut.
>>
>>24363692
Wow these guys sound like losers lmao
>>
>>24363692
>>24363720

samefag sameeeeeefaaaaag
>>
>>24363850
nah, I'd prob fuck her desu, but there's no way for me to meet her
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-18+at+07.49.04).png (5 KB, 364x140) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-18+at+07.49.04).png
5 KB, 364x140
>>24363850
asshurt beta female orbiter detected
>>
>>24363873
inspect is real
>>
she plays rugby and is a cute patoot, she laughs at my jokes and thinks i'm incredible. she moved away a few years ago but she's visiting at the end of december
>>
File: her.jpg (158 KB, 716x941) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
158 KB, 716x941
It was rocky for a patch, but we're doing alright as fwbs and roommates.
>>
Actually I just ruined it today, first girl I ever made a friend. Feel like shit now
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-18+at+07.54.30).jpg (74 KB, 888x277) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-18+at+07.54.30).jpg
74 KB, 888x277
>>24363945
I don't know what I expected. A hooker anon, for real? I guess it makes sense a robot would do this though.

https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/15986929/
>>
File: 2015-11-18_18-55-49.png (3 KB, 267x106) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-18_18-55-49.png
3 KB, 267x106
>>24363895
i took the time to inspect as well lmao
>>
Only online and most of those are gone now. The last time I hugged a non-family member female might be... 5-6 years?

She didn't even like me that much though so it almost doesn't count.
>>
>>24363988

It's been pretty good. Rent free living and pussy on tap no strings attached.
>>
>>24364026
Yeah that's true, it sounds like a great set up. Not sure why she does it.
>>
>>24363873
>>24364002

samefag sameeeeefaaaagg
>>
>>24363487
>was friends with a girl
>hung out with her all the time
>eventually we kiss
>then we have sex
>friendship/sex best feeling ever never felt so comfortable around her
>she tells her friends im her boy toy and referred to me once as a walking dildo
>ignore it and think she feels the same way
>one day log onto normie book and find out shes in a relationship
>she's been dating someone for a month even though i've been fucking her
>she says we can still be friends and hang out
>get pissed and never speak to her again
girls are truly emotionless demons
>>
>>24364048
If a female says she wants to be your friend then fucks you, you should have known this was a semen demon. She was politely telling you she pretty much fucks any male friend she has and doesn't see it as a big deal.

Not sure why red flags weren't going off there retard.
>>
>>24364048
I thought you were just friends, why do you care? Because you didn't want to be involved with keking someone?
>>
>>24364039

She seems pretty lonely mostly. Not going to rock the boat by questioning it.
>>
>>24364039
>>24364026
The ultimate kekold
>>
>>24363981
How did it happen?
>>
No friends at all, let alone friends with a girl.

Fucking normalfags
>>
>>24363692
Eventhough, I hate girls with a passion. I agree with you, I'd probably feel unattracted if a guy constantly complains, wants to pursue a relationship; even if i don't want to, and cries all the time.

Hopefully, someday you could find a male friend that's pretty chill, and has no needs to pursue you, and seek emotional support.
>>
>>24364112
Friend is too broad a term to guarantee someone is a normalfag. One might have a friend just because they shared a class and helped with their work or something.

Dating / sex is normalfaggery.
>>
>>24364140
to can't tell if bait desu
>>
I never had a female friend.
>>
>>24364085
desu it was the dates that really got me. it wasn't like i just went fucked her and left. we normally spent the night together and did a bunch of shit.

>>24364085
was too heartbroken and got really bitter and just started calling her a bunch of names and being an autist all the time. ruined the relationship by this point
>>
>>24363692
i have a male friend online and desu, i don't think he opens up to me just bc im a girl. i actually think it's great that he trusts me enough, it's a nice compliment imo. it doesn't bother me at all, i actually prefer to help him with shit and give him advice.
>needs constant approval on if he should go outside today or what haircut i think he should get
my friend does this, i like that he values my opinions and advice enough to ask me about every little thing he does in his life. maybe it's bc i never talk to anyone, but i actually like it
>text me every five minutes
this actually makes me feel like a person senpai
maybe im the opposite of u
but then again, i don't always answer right away and he never got upset about it, so
>>
>>24364140
I've been around nice males/had male friends before, I don't hate men or something. I'm just referring to men who "actively" look for female friends because they are obviously seeking a female specifically for the wrong reason rather than looking for a friend.

Any other male I've gotten along with has always been met accidentally, through other friends, through school, things like that. Not online "I wanna be friends with a girl" type of dude. These are the annoying ones.

I just don't have any now because I moved away recently and coincidence just hasn't happened. If I seek friends, I only look for girls. If they want to introduce me to their male friend, he's probably not crazy to begin with because another female doesn't find him insufferable.
>>
>>24364149

>friendly because he helps with schoolwork

I said friend, not acquaintance
>>
>>24364264
My point is friendships can start out of very little. Having a friend, or even a couple friends, doesn't mean one is socially competent. That's why most of us lose the friends we do happen to get.
>>
I have many female friends. I would say at least 12-15.

none want to fuck me though, at least none of the good looking ones.
>>
can someone tell me whether 'senpai' and 'desu' are filter words and if so, what are the words being replaced?
>>
>>24364304
True.

So what does it mean if I have not initiated anything resembling a friendship on my own since elementary school?
>>
>>24363641
>friends with a girl
>still a KHHV
>>
>>24364216
Yeah it was fun at first, I don't mind giving dudes advice but it sets off some red flags now if they do this. I usually don't bother avoiding a male unless they actually do something wrong. I feel you though.

Eventually, a few months of this behavior becomes too annoying for me though. It gets worse and worse as time goes on, especially things like

>get on steam
>10 seconds later, give 5 messages from insufferable beta male friend
>just want to play a video game without talking to him
>be friendly and chat a little
>he tumbles this into a 2 hour conversation
>in slowly evolves into asking for girl advice or discussing his feelings
>didn't get to play game at all
>let him know i'm going to bed
>"awww i'll miss you though!!!"
>stay up until 5 am talking because he managed to guilt trip me with cute beta behavior
>happens everyday for months on end

It's cute and fun for a little while but eventually I find myself hating them and wishing I just blocked them months ago. This is what it is like to deal with orbiters, they often wonder why females magically just stop talking to them. This is exactly why. Don't do this if you want to be close to a girl, let them have some space sometimes
>>
>>24364329
oh i think the abbreviation of to be honest (desu) -> desu. what's senpai then
>>
I've never had a female friend.
>>
>>24364356
'f a m' (senpai), 'd u d e' (dude) or 'b r o' (bro) -> senpai?
>>
>>24364344
That's probably not too uncommon. High school is hell for a lot of people. I just made a few friends since I went to a small private school and nobody had a lot of options.
>>
>>24364386

Well let's see senpai because if nothing happens dude then we can all be bro
>>
>>24363487
She's a lesbian and I'm gay, So technically yes.
>>
>>24364348
get, not give.

>get 5 messages
>>
i'm reading the abbreviation of social justice warrior (sjw) -> spooky scary skeleton?

these are pretty good filters desu
>>
>>24364348
>>24364216
What a surprise, roasties like when guys give them attention. Maybe if you opened up to these guys for a change they will connect with you better.
>>
>>24364235
Don't forget that a lot of nice guys feel sexually entitled to the girls they like. Some nice guys pursue more attractive girls than unattractive girls. Their hypocritical and have double standards and they complain a hot girl dumps them lol. MOST HOTS GIRRRLS are douchebags; girls can be douchebags as wellL!
>>
Girls In This Thread, Post Tits
>>
>>24364406
Doubt that is the case statistically speaking but interesting perspective.

With what I'm surrounded with online/irl I figured it was a massive anomaly, but then again, you only hear from and remember the loudest, who often are the most successful as well
>>
>>24364471
i wasn't complaining about a connection, or complaining at all actually
fuck off
>>
>>24364471
They don't want me to open up anon, they want me to say a magic word to let them know I've fallen in love with them and they now have permission to fuck me.

If some beta orbiter wanted to know about me, he could ask me questions instead of every conversation being about his problems. I'm not going to insert myself into the topic suddenly just so I can "open up" to some guy who doesn't actually give a shit about being friends.

If you think pouring all your problems onto someone constantly is opening up, then sure.
>>
>>24364524
I can't speak for all guys but when it's me I'd be happy if the girl opened up. Just saying.
>>
I broke up with my gf because she was talking to her ex and hiding it. The break up went ok and we said we'd be friends but the next day she started blaming me for it and getting mad at me. She claimed that I didnt spend enough time with her so she got bored. I told her to fuc off, and only now, a week later, shes trying to talk to me again. How do I get her to stop.
>>
>>24363487
my new fantasy is to amass a bunch of low self esteem girl friends who are all significantly less cool than me, and manipulate the group until im their king, i'll fuck them randomly when they're drunk, randomly choose favorites, randomly pick girls to "confide in" and make them feel special, i'll raise and trash their self esteem at whim, i'll call them at 4am for deep chats, i'll just generally manipulate the entire group into becoming a kind of cult with me as their leader whom they all become obsessed with, and dependent upon.

but no i have no female friends
>>
>>24364584
Are you sure you should stop?

Life is so fucking lonely without someone. So, fucking, lonely. :[
>>
>>24364566
Waiting for someone to forcefully tell you things isn't "opening up" to me. You shouldn't expect some girl to come crying to you. Sure, I tell people I'm sad when bad things happen but I'm not going to spend day in and day out whining about everything that happened to me up until I met said beta orbiter.

I don't mind talking about experiences sometimes if they come up but it's very obvious that something is off when this is the only thing a male will discuss with me.
>>
>>24363554

had an unexpected kek @ this image.
>>
>>24363714
I've got a similar situation. Friends with a tumblr tier feminist, facebook rants about ignorance and everything. I hide my powerlevel well, so it's hard to hate them when they haven't done anything annoying to you.
>>
File: gorilla.jpg (415 KB, 1600x1558) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.jpg
415 KB, 1600x1558
>>24364348

grow a spine you fuckin whore, deep down you like being desired

Also semi-related story: I had a fem friend on steam a year ago, she always talked to me first and wanted to blay vidya with me, I didn't believe it was actually a girl and told her to go fuck herself.

>got timestamped photos, oy vey

I guess I was too rough because I really didn't want to seem like one of those "cutesy" guys you were talking about so I basically insulted her like "nice forearms, do you train?" when she wanted to look cute on her photos.

>she removed and blocked me after I told her my height and she accused me of trying to get her attention, haven't heard from her since.
>>
>>24364699
Trying to shit talk with girls isn't going to work anon, they don't enjoy being insulted. It's not like another male. They are generally just nice to each other even if they don't want to be, hence my behavior.

Not about growing balls, I just choose to be polite then make someone feel like shit for no reason other than having a laugh. Just how I was raised and what I believe, I enjoy making people happy too.
>>
>>24364699
why don't you track her down?
>>
>>24364348
sounds like you're just shit at communicating in an honest and clear manner because you don't want to be "the bad guy", and then you blame the other person for not being psychic and catering to your unknown needs. typical woman behavior in other words
>>
>>24363692
this is why one should never whiteknight or be some sort of charityfag. nobody cares about anybody except themselves. youd have to benefit me or else i'll just cut you off
>>
>>24364621
If these guys are showering someone like you with attention clearly they don't know how to talk to women, and thus wouldn't know to ask questions. They outright tell you about themselves expecting you to outright tell them about yourself. That's how they think it works.

I know, I used to be like that.
>>
File: 1442269257796.jpg (24 KB, 664x942) Image search: [Google]
1442269257796.jpg
24 KB, 664x942
>>24363692
you sound like a bitch

dont go to /fa/ meetups anymore, dangerous anons who get triggered online go to those

oh also pic-related (its you)
>>
what do girls offer you guys? i never had a mutual friendship with a girl. its either symbiotic or parasitic
>>
File: fempepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fempepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>24364750

Can't handle the banter? All my male friends love me but I always fuck it up with fems. I was told to treat them like how I'd treat guys, is santa not real as well?

>>24364795

Because this literally happened more than a year ago and she made sure those photos couldn't come back to bite her in the ass, I still post her steam url to steam threads once in a while out of spite.
>>
>>24364925
why don't you hack her account/ dox her?

Or pay someone to do it.
>>
>>24364898
>ask people questions
>they get pissed off at you
this one time I asked a guy what his tattoo meant and he looked like he wanted to strangle me.

there is no correct way to socialize. this is why beta keks like myself are already doomed.
>>
>>24364974
do you have strangulation fetish?
>>
>>24364821
Yes, it's hard for me to understand why people can't understand or read into my polite behavior. It's very easy for me to tell so I assume others can. Women are just generally better at reading emotion, passive aggressiveness, forced politeness, sincerity, intimacy, etc. because this is how most women act with me. I don't enjoy being blunt with people because I don't want to hurt their feelings, much like I wouldn't enjoy having mine hurt.

I've noticed males will just say whatever, not realizing how offensive it might be, such as >>24364699 this guy unless they have a lot of experience with other women.

Most of my female friendships go like this
>giggle about silly girl problems
>very little crying or whining unless something awful happens to them, then lots of confining in the other occurs such as holding each other and crying
>lots of unromantic touching and playing with each other's hair and shit
>constantly nice to each other/trying to make each other feel beautiful or confident
>wanting to do cute shit together such as drawing or watching slice of life animes
>asking them a million questions about every single thing that happened during their day
>laughing about normal drama/events with males

It's a lot more fun for me to be around another female and enjoy their company than a male. Although guys can be a lot of fun, they generally are either too harsh and try to treat you like another man or it's a beta orbiter. Sometimes, I can brush off male behavior but it's hard.
>>
>>24364974
Ever consider that not everyone is the same? Some normie fuck with a tattoo wont react the same way as a shy r9k virgin
>>
>>24364967

not sure if b8

Honestly, I don't care. I'd like to tap that petite blond ass but I'm not gonna do shit with the info because she was insecure as fuck either way, I bet she got fucked by multiple 2m chads every day.
>>
>>24363487
this model died several years ago
>>
>>24365024
*shrug*

>>24365048
I'm just saying that "asking questions" often goes badly. I've had irritated responses from a lot of different people for asking harmless questions.

So autists like myself try to get others to open up by saying something first. Apparently that is wrong too. Some just can't win.
>>
>>24365085
STOP TROLLIN
>>
>>24365029

Most of that stuff seems vapid and kind of weak.

It's also not what I experienced. Women are fing nasty to each other.
>>
>>24365085
Another roastie returned to the earth
>>
>>24365185
Fine, let's practice. Ask me questions and I'll respond the way I would respond if a female friend asked me them.
>>
>>24365029
Guys don't have friendships like that and it's why they're so lonely. I wish I'd been born a woman so I could have that kind of support and affection.

Instead I'm a guy. All guys do is compete and tell jokes.
>>
>>24365207
Are you in high school/recently graduated or something? Young girls are just like that in high school, possibly due to unstable hormones. I'm 25 and women around my age are very nice.

I look a little young and have seen high school aged girls give me nasty looks thinking I am in their age group, don't worry about it so much. They grow out of brattiness later on.
>>
>>24365268
>I'm a roastie and
opinion discarded
>>
>>24363714
>peep the frog
It is peep you fucking autist, "meme" isn't "me-me" and we're not in Sombreroville either, you bean
>>
File: zmnv1B2.jpg (355 KB, 2712x2712) Image search: [Google]
zmnv1B2.jpg
355 KB, 2712x2712
>tfw friends with 2 girls
>>
>>24365262
Sorry to hear that anon, try befriending gay men. They act a lot like women with the intimate behavior. A friend I met in high school is flamboyantly gay and I tend to think he acts a lot like a woman friendship wise, not all gay dudes are like this but you have a higher chance of making a friendship with another man like this if he is gay.

Lots of gay men enjoy befriending straight men too, especially because girls love gay men and try to befriend them all the time. I hear sometimes they just want to be around another guy and have it not be a romantic or sexual thing.
>>
Me, we used to cuddle a lot and sleep together and we had sex a few times but she got a boyfriend. We still hang out and smoke weed together though, it's pretty nice, I'd recommend it
>>
Cyborg master race reporting in
>Friends with 5 girls
>One is actually legit 8/10 but seems to have trouble holding onto friends outside of 3 people which I never understood
>One is socially retarded but a nice person
>One has a bf and is fat but she's nice
>One is even too pure for me to ever sexulise
>One I'm in love with but she's a roastie who only fucks men about twice her age cause daddy issues
Ya, I've been with none of the, and they don't make good wing men I doubt they see me as anything other than a gay best friend or retarded brother. For some reason even though I went to an all boys school, I find it easier to make friends with girls.
>>
>>24365546
are you a normie? none of my friends that are women would even consider cuddling, let alone sex
>>
>>24363692
>Men aren't allowed to have feelings
Geee, I wonder why so many young men are killing themselves
That last person you described does though sounds like a class A irridenable bender though
>>
>>24366152
Welcome to new /r9k/.

"robots" are now weed smoking, girl fucking, adulterous normies.
>>
File: bart chewing a record.jpg (63 KB, 425x451) Image search: [Google]
bart chewing a record.jpg
63 KB, 425x451
>>24363714
>A normie making small talk to me said "Did you see that mame on Facebook"
>It's just some pic with text slapped on it, not even one of the 9gag stock photo memes
>MFW trying to hide my autism
>>
>>24366145

how tho, teach me brother
>>
>>24366152
I guess, idk, I'm half black and kind of chubby but have a nice face, girls on the internet think I'm cute but like, girls in real life don't really talk to me. A lot people think I'm funny though
>>
>>24366195
Difference between having feelings and using someone as an outlet. We're not talking about "I'm having a shitty day because my dog died and need some support" or something.

Just
>NO GIRLFRIEND!
>why are all girls evil!
>i wish you would like me, i mean if you liked me, i would totally say yes
>becomes emotional because something reminds him of a girl rejecting him 5 years ago and we need to talk about it for the 10th time and discuss more girl advice
>>
I'm friends with a girl
I wish I could cuddle with her
>>
>>24366251
I just feel calmer around women,and they're less active then men which is good as I'm a lazy arse. Also I have no trouble just chatting to a woman but if I want to make a move on one, even a fatty, I go fullmetal autism panic mode.
>>24366265
Shit, I often vent to my friend about my lack of a love life and being autistic and boring on women I want to actually fornicate with. She gives me loads of "Just me yourself" bollocks. However I never make it awkward with "Why can't I find someone like you, why aren't all girls as nice and pretty as you" cause we mutually have a platonic relationship. I do bitch and vent a lot though. Am I a nuisance?
>>
>>24366306
Men are typically not very gentle, they have hard bodies/non-squishy bodies and they smell kind of musky or "manly". It's why I don't cuddle men, I just see them as sexyromantic cuddling and would only cuddle another male if we were dating.

Girls are warm, squishy and they smell nice and I don't feel turned on at all touching another girl.
>>
testing desu senpai

fucking robot what is this bullshit.
>>
>>24366370
It's okay sometimes but if she asks you to tone it back, I would right away and don't try to argue. I would tone it back personally if I were you but maybe she can handle it better than I can.
>>
>>24366370

>i just feel calmer around women

It's the exact opposite for me, I know I never have to impress or make a good impression on any of my guy friends. I can just tell some shitty jokes and we laugh because we're dumb young men.

Girls just think I'm """"creepy"""".

>Why?
>>
>>24366474
I always sense that real men can smell that I'm a beta
>Anon did you see that sportball last night?
>N-no
>>
>>24366474
If a male tries to tell me a dumb joke, it comes off as tryng to impress me. Too much seems creepy because it feels like he's trying to fuck me at some point.

You've seen the behavior before on this board. There was some guy here yesterday or something showing off his stupid knock kock jokes to some girl via text. It looks desperate to a female and not friendly.

They like certain humor but they usually don't enjoy told jokes such as "two guys walk into a bar", puns, etc. Try sarcastic humor or joking about being bitchy, appeals to women more. Try to view yourself as a gay man speaking to a woman, they love that shit way more.
>>
>>24366568
won't you please like me and my jokes? :))))))

i tell funny joke for you :)))))))))))))))))
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (351 KB, 1014x799) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
351 KB, 1014x799
>>24363487
>he thinks men and women can be 'just friends'
>>
>>24366395
>Girls are warm, squishy and they smell nice
That's why I want to cuddle one. I don't even feel sexually attracted to my female friend.
>>
>>24366568

>Too much seems creepy because it feels like he's trying to fuck me at some point.

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Don't have this problem with guys, we can go on with shittier jokes until we can't breath anymore whereas with women it feels like I hit a wall a few words in.

Makes sense that they're cautious but let's be real, the only reason I'm trying IS because I want to fuck them eventually since women don't really have anything else worthwhile to offer to keep interacting with them.

> gay man speaking to a woman

"Oh sweetie, you would NOT believe what happened to me last night xdxdxd"

Even the best sex in the world is not worth this pain
>>
>>24366781
They are aware of that which is why they can tell you are trying to impress them and fuck them. A lot of males do this so they pick it up pretty fast.

If they aren't attracted to you at all, they will be instantly repelled.
>>
File: 85kg2 - Copy.jpg (40 KB, 238x309) Image search: [Google]
85kg2 - Copy.jpg
40 KB, 238x309
>>24364085

>semen demon

lmao nice term
>>
>>24366781
No female in the world is going to want to fuck you unless they are attracted to you or become attracted to you. You can fall in love with a friend, so there's that. If you're only around for sex and you are unattractive to them, they're not going to become attracted to you at any point unless they develop feelings for you through intimate and friendly behavior.

No amount of stupid jokes is going to make any girls panties wet unless you are hot as fuck to a girl and they're dying to suck your dick. Trying to impress a girl isn't intimate.
>>
>>24363552
woah, sick diss, you've lowered his self esteem.
>>
Thought I was but then she met her new boyfriend and stopped talking to me beyond the generic one word responses.
>>
Hi girls
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.