[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /declare war on normalfags/ here? >key cars parked outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 1437098626165.jpg (52 KB, 816x812) Image search: [Google]
1437098626165.jpg
52 KB, 816x812
who /declare war on normalfags/ here?
>key cars parked outside grocery store while nighttime grocery shopping
>key cars left by parks near me at night
>key cars near apartments at night
>leave chewed gum in public seats
>piss on toilet paper in public bathrooms
>use counterfeit money ordered from dark net to buy from small businesses, garage sales and door to door sellers
>shoplift often
>slip chewed gum through cracked car windows and onto seats
>lie to local churches about needing food monthly and get free stuff
>leave out poisoned meat for neighbors' pets
>steal mail and packages from neighbors
>order delivery pizza to random addresses from google maps at least twice a day
>catch name from wagecukc at subway and call in requesting manager to file a false complaint
>always fat shame from fake facebook account while pretending to be chad
>honk at 2 am down random neighborhoods while speeding
>keep an eye on chad facebooks to report normie parties
>always file false claims on ebay to get refunds
>always talk down on retail wagecukcs
>always spit on unattended food at fast food joints and starbucks coffee
>give counterfeit 20s to homeless people and beggars to see them get arrested
this is for giving a smart ass reply every time you get told to leave /r9k/. "deal with it neet xDD were here to stay!"
fuck off. you have no reason to stay here. if you think you can feel good, think again. i am here to make your wageslave, roastie-filled life worse. i urge all other robots to join me. start off by pissing on public toilet paper and keying cars during nightwalks. make those normalfags think twice before giving "witty" replies
>>
File: 1396567225097.jpg (8 KB, 244x248) Image search: [Google]
1396567225097.jpg
8 KB, 244x248
t0asting in epic bread

tbqph
>>
File: 1443287972167.jpg (52 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1443287972167.jpg
52 KB, 514x536
kill yourself edgy faggot
>not realizing that some of those people are alright
if you cant live in the world with people you dont like leave then
>>
File: 1427218699276.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427218699276.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>24363465

You're doing gods work, op

>snitch out every party in my neighborhood after it gets too loud

>drive super slow in the morning and stop unnecessarily in order to make normies late to work

>drive in an aggressive manner and cut people off for no reason
>>
>>24363465
There is great pleasure to be had in keying luxury cars. I'm not a NEET, but if a car costs more than my yearly salary I'm keying it if I can get away with it.
>>
>>24363465
If you put a small fraction of the time and energy you spend being a sack of shit into improving yourself, you could me making good money and have a qt gf right now.
>>
File: 1437559089083.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
1437559089083.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1447
>>24363569
thanks famm
>tfw killed 2 cats last month after they ate some of my poisoned meat
keep your cats from shitting on my backyard, normans
>>
>>24363465
We're all in this shit hole to begin with OP, no need to make life worse for everyone else. Alot of people you would think are "normies" are actually pretty unhappy with everything. I myself am a 22 year old virgin with a self hatred complex and a bitter worldview, but I blame no one but myself for my problems. There is literally no point in making random peoples lives worse if they arent bothering you. All it does is lead to bad things.
>>
>>24363465
It's okay, anon. I know it's hard for you, but keep your head up, champ. Do you want me to pick you up some Pokemon cards on my way home?
>>
>>24363713
>>24363465
Poisoning cats is good - they destroy wildlife. It should be illegal to let a cat roam outside the house.
>>
Sounds like a lot of time you could spend masturbating, playing vidya, or browsing 4chan
>>
>>24363713
>smug neet meme

normie as fuck you are not welcome here
>>
File: double-door.jpg (38 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
double-door.jpg
38 KB, 700x700
>>24363465

You sound like an alright chap.

Here is another good idea to help you on your crusade against the normie menace.

Find doors like pic related.

Buy lengths of chain and padlocks.

put chain through door handles and padlock that building shut.

Bonus points for making normies late to work.

Keep up the good fight and show those normies what they get for mocking us.
>>
I'm working at Subway right now, earning wageslave bux to make your neetbux while being on /r9k/. Who says you can't have it all?
>>
>>24363997
Thats pretty brilliant actually :D
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
enjoy your lake of fire family
>>
>hear party across the street
>chads and jamals and stacies all over the street
>call the police and file a complaint
>opperator asks if drugs or alcohol is involved
>lie and say there were some bikies there earlier handing out bags to people
>5 squad cars, two ambulances and a lawyer show up
>spent the rest of the night watching normies getting fucked in the ass by police
>>
>>24363465
OP, most businesses don't check 20s for being counterfeit at time of sale. That's for 50s and 100s.
>>
>>24363465
Thanks for the ideas, op
I am a wage slave but not a normalfaggot, not all of us are chads
>>
>>24364358
>a lawyer
Lol, why a lawyer?
>>
>>24364477
Bikies in my region are known for hard drugs like meth/ice. Maybe they had a lawyer to talk to people before they got vanned. It was a pretty big opperation would consider doing it again for laughs
>>
so in doing all of these things to people that actually makes you an asshole (since the world is completely full of them) in turn makes u a normalfaggot. GJ you failed.
>>
>>24364647

Sorry reddit/tumblr fag, you don't get to define who we are.

We aren't just going to lie down and die like you and all the other normies want.
>>
File: 14124879589494.jpg (21 KB, 225x260) Image search: [Google]
14124879589494.jpg
21 KB, 225x260
>get pink eye
>go to local uni
>rub eyes and touch everything
Those normies got what was coming to them.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.