[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to play the new WoW expansion That's all I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Neet.jpg (119 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
Neet.jpg
119 KB, 429x429
I just want to play the new WoW expansion

That's all I want
>>
Do it then
>>
>Tfw WOW is less important to Blizzard than Hearthstone
>>
>>24363812
What are you basing this on?
>>
>>24363690
It's not out yet
>>
>tfw I quit

Feels good man.
>>
>>24363871
the game being absolute unplayable shit now?
>>
I just want to play lots of games.
>tfw always spend all my money and haven't finished building my new computer
Just need CPU and GPU, the expensive bits.
>>
>>24363100
it's shit and you're shit for wanting to play it

>uh..um... the uh... the legion is back again? YA ROLL WITH IT
>>
>>24363100
The indulgence that we generally show towards NEETs does not extend to NEETs who play video games. You are human garbage and you don't deserve to live, my nigger.
>>
It's quite good. But WoW is dead to me. I finally realized that I will never be amongst the best players simply because I'm too dumb too create good rotations and not willing to sit 9 hours or more per day in front of a LCD-Display
>>
File: gggg.jpg (11 KB, 110x111) Image search: [Google]
gggg.jpg
11 KB, 110x111
Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

Insanity - is... doing... the exact, same fucking thing, over and over and over again... EXPECTING. shit; to change.

That. is. crazy.

>Cataclysm hype
>everyone hates it (besides me)

>MoP hype
>turns out to be a filler expansion but still stupid idea

>WoD hype
>complete pile of shit

>Legion hype
>...

Do you get what i'm trying to say, bud?
>>
>>24364223
Where did I say I was hyped for it -- or any other expansion for that matter lmao

try again "buddy"
>>
File: furaffinity.jpg (10 KB, 90x75) Image search: [Google]
furaffinity.jpg
10 KB, 90x75
>>24364414
>I just want to play the new WoW expansion
>That's all I want

"I just want to play the new WoW expansion

That's all I want"
>>
File: 1424855129258.png (398 KB, 792x540) Image search: [Google]
1424855129258.png
398 KB, 792x540
>quit after wotlk
>never resubbed
>nothing has or ever will fill the void in your heart of staying up til 5am dicking around wow on vent with friends
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.