[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get told being female is the best thing ever >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: fuu1802.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fuu1802.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>get told being female is the best thing ever
>can't go for late night walks in fear of getting raped
>no real friends only people who want to fuck you or other stacies who hate you
>if i try to do or talk about guy stuff like video games sports or anime i get told to fuck off
>forced to be a dumb bimbo to have any sex
>>
>>24362953
>if i try to do or talk about guy stuff like video games sports or anime i get told to fuck off

doubt it. You're probably transvestite or something because most dudes want a girl to watch anime with and play video games.

In case you didn't realize, tomoko is the ideal around here.
>>
File: 1445873772384.png (355 KB, 794x501) Image search: [Google]
1445873772384.png
355 KB, 794x501
>>24362953
>get told being a male is the best thing ever
>being a random victim of violence is far higher if you are a male than a random victim of rape if you are female, which is infinitesimally small
>no friends, at all
>if I try to talk to a girl about anything, or even just look in her direction, I get told to fuck off if I'm lucky or beaten up by her Chad bf if I'm not
>don't get any sex no matter what I do

If you want to talk about anime and videogames so much and want to have sex without being a bimbo, then I can fulfill both those needs. Otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>24363176
fuck off creep.
>>
>>24362953

Try to find interesting hobbies the next time.
>>
>>24362953
>>forced to be a dumb bimbo to have any sex
so did you actually imagine that this point would get you sympathy here when you typed it?
>>
>>24363219
>>24363176
Getting baited this bad.
2/10 bait OP for making me reply.
>>
>get told being human is the best thing ever
>can't enjoy life, have to spend majority of life working shit job
>might be lucky to meet a handful people in entire lifetime who actually enjoy my company
>if I try to talk to anyone about anything of significance I look like some sort of weirdo, forced to partake in fake ass small talk and pleasantries
>forced to pretend I actually care about the people i have sex with
>>
>>24363286
>about one-third of about 40 years
>majority

You losers need to just shut the fuck up already. And get a job.
>>
>>24362953
Literally all of that stuff only happens on 4chan.

Tumblr is full of girls who like Shit like that. The only reason you don't go is because of what 4chan told you it's like.

Not to mention Facebook and IRL clubs.

This is like Stockholm syndrome or something.
>>

Is this shit serious?
>>
>>24363286
>get told being alien is the best thing ever
>can't meet humans without getting killed/captured by cia
>friends are galaxies away and youre forced to spy on this shitty planet
>tv and media doesnt make sense
>forced into hiding in redneck countries
>>
1. Being a female is life on easy mode
2. At least you'd get sex whether you want it or not. A lot of guys have to put in an effort.
3. Human nature at it's core
4. Cause no one thinks girls are into that kind of stuff. It's associated with socially awkward guys.
5. Again, it's like you don't have to really try to get sex as a female. It just happens for you with little to no effort.
>>
>>24363370
>thinking anything posted on 4chan is serious
Go read that tiny text at the top of /b/, newfag
>>
>>24363427
lmao... hilarious
>>
>>24362953
>anime
See, that's how I know you're lying.
I've met lots more girls into anime than guys.
>>
File: IMG_3938.jpg (922 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3938.jpg
922 KB, 1920x1280
>>24362953
>get told being female is the best thing ever
It really is life on easy mode.
Yes you can. Pic related.
Not true either. People like being around attractive people even if they're not able to fuck them.
>Anime and video games
>Guy stuff
No, those are just childish things.
Not true either. A lot of people prefer women that don't put out on a whim. Make me work for it and build a meaningful relationship. That turns me on way more than fucking some bar skank.

In short, I bet you're young and have a lot to learn.
>>
>>24362953
carry a knife/gun, wear clothes to hide face

have good qualities to make yourself worthy of conversing with and find the right people

I doubt that as others have said

dumb is a turnoff to me and I'm sure others would agree
>>
>>24363338
>average age of job entry = 18
>average age of retirement 62
>average lifespan 79
>40/79 = 51%
>one third
>>
>be female
>men assume you have it easy because hurr durr u get sex so easy
>don't want sex
>only want friends
>;_;
>>
>>24363517
You work eight hours out of 24. So it's one third of half
fuck it, you're trolling
>>
>>24363547
I work 10 or 12 hours out of every 24.
>>
>>24362953
>forced to play stupid for sex and shit
It's not like anyone forces a girl to be stupid, they just all happen to be stupid naturally.
>>
>>24362953
>>24363541
>I want friends
Try cultivating the smallest hint of a personality.
>>
>>24363494
>It really is life on easy mode.
Nah being white is. If you're white you're not really a robot.
>>
>>24363562
no you don't

>>24363602
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>24363619
Yes I do.

My contract calls for a 10 hour basic day.

>>24363613
Being white really is pretty awesome.
>>
>>24363647
I don't believe you and I have no reason to. you're just text on a screen boi, and when you die that's all that will remain
>>
>>24363191
Just like that his points is proven.

Dumbshit.
>>
File: basic_day.png (9 KB, 592x61) Image search: [Google]
basic_day.png
9 KB, 592x61
>>24363654
Whatever, familio.
>>
>>24363684
It's not that hard to not be a creep desu family.
>>
>>24363191
You just proved anon's point
kek
>>
>>24363750
ten hours OR LESS YOU DAFT CUNT
>>
>>24363756
Except it wasn't creepy at all.

Then again everything is considered "creepy" now.

Fuck off.
>>
>>24362953
If it's a town where the possibility of getting raped is high enough that you aren't willing to risk a walk in the night then the possibility of anybody getting stabbed and mugged is high as well, so basically nobody can walk safely around at night.
And honestly I'd rather get stabbed with a dick and continue with my life than getting stabbed with a knife and ending up in a cemetery.
>>
>>24363788
When I show up to work it is for at least 10 hours. How is that complicated to understand? The company pays me a basic day which is for 10 hours and they expect me to be there for them.
>>
>>24363808
You sound triggered desu familia. You better get 'creep' banned.
>>
>>24362953

Because none of you actually have any in-depth or interesting knowledge about these topics. Literally just "I like x and y!" and then nothing else. It's like you're afraid that if you criticize, you'll be seen as negative, and if you praise too much, you'll be seen as faking. The problem is, doing neither just makes you boring.

Someone post that screencap of the drunk guy explaining why guys and girls can't be friends.
>>
>tfw women don't realize that even their "real male friends" and men who seemingly have no chance of fucking them are actually still only their friends because they're female
>tfw thinking that because a guy is your friend even though he knows he can't/won't fuck you, or isn't obviously trying, is thinking that human beings are purely rational creatures
>tfw they aren't, and men will have female friends just for the sake of having female friends, because having female friends is a social milestone and useful
>tfw i have female friends i never intend to fuck, solely because it's a mild ego boost that i'm anti-weird enough to have female friends
>tfw i treat them with kid gloves and they're not "real" friends at all compared to my actual (male) friends
>tfw i don't even notice this and can have a 10 year long seemingly deep friendship with a girl and 80% of the reason i hang out with her in the first place is because of her gender alone
>tfw women are doomed to have no real friends ever
>tfw no matter what they do or where they go, their gender comes first, them as a person second
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.