[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are they normies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dude.jpg (140 KB, 1085x571) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
140 KB, 1085x571
are they normies?
>>
>rich actors who don't have to work for anything
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EXTERMINATE RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
The actors or the characters?

Show-wise I think the closest one to being a robot is Anders. The other two are straight normie material.
>>
If you mean the characters, I would say cyborg. They don't really have tons of robot traits considering they are mildly social, but also they're not "Chads".

They have shitty wagekek jobs that any high school drop out could do. Women often reject them, drugs, etc. They are very friendly though which makes me think not robot.
>>
File: nathan.jpg (22 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
nathan.jpg
22 KB, 334x500
No, but Nathan is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7BlydBMAVU
>>
>have friends

yes they fucking are
>>
>>24362810
No, because the idea of a "cripplingly autistic virgin" and "vapid athlete" dichotomy isn't realistic.
>>
>>24362810
I think if they never met each other then Anders and Blake would be robots. As a whole group though, they are definitely normies. People here like to use the term "failed normie" which couldn't be more accurate.
>>
>>24363050

hes a kike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Im37oRMRE
>>
They never had sex in the show, but they have no problems with social interractions, so no.
>>
>>24362887
>>24362913
>>24362917
the characters you dumb fucks
>>24362917
>shitty wagekek jobs
>Women often reject them
>drugs
sounds like the avg r9k poster nowadays so idk, also their only friends outside of their group is a weird girl and a middle aged half nigger
>>
They are pretty much straight up /b/tards
>>
>>24362913
Blake has a 3 inch penis
>>
>>24362810
just losers but they are ok i guess
>>
/b/tard anders is kind of a robot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.