[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How low is your self esteem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1362332540784.jpg (16 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1362332540784.jpg
16 KB, 232x197
How low is your self esteem?
>>
Low enough to almost start crying in public and harbor suicidal thoughts.
>>
not so high considering im amazing at everything i do
>>
File: tbqhy.jpg (12 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
tbqhy.jpg
12 KB, 353x352
As low as my GPA senpai
>>
>>24362425
low enough to feel pathethic all the time and think that the normies are certainly right when they found me undesirable and disgusting for my appareance. i have no hope and just waiting to my death
>>
File: 1444685376344.gif (1 MB, 256x177) Image search: [Google]
1444685376344.gif
1 MB, 256x177
so low i pretend i don't even care anymore
>>
>>24362699
at least you're not a furry anon...
>>
>>24362495
>low enough to feel pathethic all the time and think that the normies are certainly right when they found me undesirable and disgusting for my appareance.

This to be honest. It doesn't help that one of my worst fears is that when I have to face my former schoolmates I see that nothing has changed and I didn't top them (specially the assholes that mocked me) physically,financially etc. Basically, I fear that I have lost the game of life even before it began.
>>
Low enough to fap to trannies
>>
I consider anyone who isn't mentally or physically impaired to be better than me.
>>
Low enough that I don't sexualize girls I actually talk to
The fantasies I have are literally me breaking down and crying and then holding and comforting me.
It ain't even about sex at this point, it's about a woman being concerned about me.
>>
>>24363138
i consider even those better than me
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>24362425
extremely low.

Being 20 years old and never being good at a single thing in your life does that to you. My mind as of a few years has been a fog and I wouldn't be surprised if I am actually retarded.
>>
>>24362425
Non-existent. Robotomuto.
>>
File: Rush Hour behind the scenes.jpg (17 KB, 208x255) Image search: [Google]
Rush Hour behind the scenes.jpg
17 KB, 208x255
>>24362425
Think about killing myself everyday tbqh senpai
>>
File: 1443039170995.gif (2 MB, 174x176) Image search: [Google]
1443039170995.gif
2 MB, 174x176
>high medium
no one insults me and i barely get compliments
grills are not afraid to talk to me either
>>
Pretty fucking good, despite everyone and their mother telling me I should be depressed.

Just keep it up you miserable fucks, and just maybe my good mood will finally wither and I can join in with you sad sacks of shit, help make the world a more miserable place.

For real why is everyone so bitchy? Like life is a constant one-up contest where you forget to have fun and must always be afraid or ego inflated.
>>
>>24362425
Every five minutes I hit my forehead and say something like "you are such a fucking retard" and "you should die".
>>
I assume people don't like me.
I assume I annoy pretty women, no matter what, so I avoid them like the plague - even if we're coworkers.

I got invited to a party recently and it was just extremely confusing for me. She even said she hoped to see me there.

Could not understand it.
>>
Pretty much non existent.

>26 khv
>never had a GF
>been told I had chances that I didn't take
>can't fathom anyone wanting to be with me
>always assume they were making fun of me
>been kicked out by every roommate I've ever had >including parents
>they often forget to tell me about events
>last text from old friend group was July 2014
>group from old job of 4 years did the same
>including what was my best friend
>haven't heard from mtg group in over a month
>not hard to see the trend

I try not to think about it, but it's hard. The only consolation prize is that one day I will end it all, and my only hope is that I'll be forgotten first.
>>
>self esteem?
>>
>>24362425
i have narcissistic personality disorder

my self-esteem is extremely high but i am also very vain and insecure especially when i am alone looking in the mirror
>>
I'm aware most people perceive me as a loser but also know this ultimately does not matter and that their own views are hardly objective and generally won't affect my life much so I approach them with confidence. I myself don't think of myself as a bigger loser than most people, but, naturally, always note my own opinion about myself can never be objective so I disregard that as well.

Is this considered high or low? Or do I just DON'T self esteem?
>>
As the depths of hell that's how low
>>
>>24363532
i like you dude. this place is fucking boring. yeah we all have anxiety and depression, sometimes its cool to let off steam, but what u gonna lie down and cry? at least get drunk and do some shit, try to be some kind of hero for yourself..
>>
>>24362435
>almost
This week I've cried more than 10 times and it's still not over
If you're gonna be a pussy do it the right way
>>
Not that low anymore. I drown myself in drugs and anime instead.
>>
>>24363278
It's funny how women don't care about being useless at everything, maybe it's testosterone causing our desire to achieve and hence feeling bad when we don't. Hormones are the solution.
>>
I don't exactly consider myself human. More like a little screeching animal that just annoys everybody.
>>
>>24365237
I try to hold it in because I don't want someone to record me and upload it to youtube. I live in nyc, so that shit will probably go viral with 10 people recording me.
>>
>>24362425
Low enough to understand I'm an autistifag and my genes should never be passed on
>>
>>24362699
This desu robot
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 416x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 416x408
Low
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.