[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to college >all alone every class >fastforward to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sendhelp.jpg (1 MB, 2389x900) Image search: [Google]
sendhelp.jpg
1 MB, 2389x900
>go to college
>all alone every class
>fastforward to today
>2 stacies and 1 chad comes up
>oh hey anon can we barrow some pencils, we really need them for a project
>sure i guess...
>they never returned it
>its the 4th time this month that people dont return my pencils
>everyone knows i have pencils since i carry a small zip bag to keep them in
What do i do to stop them from getting my pens? Whats a good excuse not to borrow them out?

I've thought about saying: "Sorry im keeping them for my mates". But i can't do that since i don't have any.

Anyone got any ideas what i should say?
>>
>>24362185
No one returns my pencils, Im not giving them out anymore, sorry.

/thread
>>
>>24362185
>i carry a small zip bag to keep them in
college isn't 3rd grade OP
>>
>good excuse not to borrow them out
>borrow them out

It's "lend them out," anon.

As to your question:
>>24362224
has got it.
>>
It's too late OP. You're going to have to stop going to class, it's the only way out.
>>
>>24362185
Stop being a faggot and ask people to give your pencils back when they don't.
>>
>>24362185
Sell them for 25 cents each.

Show up next class munching on some Skittles.
>>
>>24362185
1. Only let people borrow them if they are sitting right next to you
2. put the pencils where nobody can see them
>>
>>24362185
"Just say no"
>>
you really needed a thread for this?
>>
>no
>why
>go away you can't have my pencils...
>>
thanks so much for the help guys. I will remember this until the next time

>>24362224
thank you so much this was the best bet

>>24362274
I can't do that, i always forget and remember the next day. I can't walk up to them and be like: "where is my pen". They are mostly girls and would just laugh at me. I can't get angry at a girl.

>>24362371
this was also a good tip, thank you very much
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.