[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operation Solaire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_m1sm3tVE8k1qdrfdro1_1280.jpg (695 KB, 1152x1153) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1sm3tVE8k1qdrfdro1_1280.jpg
695 KB, 1152x1153
I've decided that from now on I'm going to leave my house for as long as the sun is up.

If it's after sunset and I'm awake, I have to go out. If I've done everything for the day and the sun hasn't set yet, I have to stay out even if it means just sitting by myself in a cafe or at a park.

This will surely get me a gf eventually right?
>>
>>24361944
>sitting by myself in a cafe or at a park.
>This will surely get me a gf eventually right?

No, but it'll probably get you arrested.
>>
It's almost winter and dark before 5pm every day.
>>
>>24362007
That's the beauty of it, I can start out easy and work my way up so I'll be a Chad during summer
>>
Good idea. You should call yourself "Sun Man".
>>
>>24361975
Um sitting in public places is not illegal
>>
>>24362007

Gotta start small.

OP you need to practice your fake smile for when people meet your gaze, and force yourself to talk to people.
For example, say during your journey you see some nice grills and one of them looks at you, smile and she smiles back.
You might see the same group throughout the day a couple of times, if you end up bumping into them in a more confined area, like a store or mall or a sudden turning of a corner you can joek around and say something like "Hey are you guy following me? :D:D Hurr durr me r socialite"
Without the last bit.
>>
>>24362210
No, but it makes you seem like you're planning something. Sitting somewhere for the sake of sitting somewhere is suspicious, people don't believe you just want to sit anymore.
>>
This is actually a good idea. I'm definitely going to do this the moment I get a job.
>>
>>24363280
When you get a job, you wont have the energy to do it. Get into the habit of going out during the day before starting your job
>>
Ben you fucking fag.

-renz
>>
Hey I know you, you're the crazy faggot who says "PRAISE THE SUN" after every round of bf4 multiplayer
>>
>>24362438
>waiting for next class to start in half an hour
>see benches around a busy walking area/path/whatever the fuck you wanna call it
>sit there and think about stuff, so mostly I have a blank gaze on my face
>always listen to music through earphones
>people look at me weird
>one time a campus officer got my attention and said something like "it's a nice day isn't it?"
>I agreed and he walked away
>Wasn't sure if he was making small talk or was suspicious, but he did linger around the area (I said it was busy)

I sat at the same bench everyday for a semester. Nobody tried talking to me except for that officer. People are either going to not notice you or think you're up to something. But it isn't illegal, so fuck them and sit wherever you want. Those were there for a reason.
>>
File: 1447871449357.jpg (7 KB, 145x130) Image search: [Google]
1447871449357.jpg
7 KB, 145x130
>>24362216
>Without the last bit.
You sure?
>>
>being outside for the entirety of the sunlight hours every day

enjoy your skin cancer
>>
You can try Tulpomancy if you get bored easly
>>
File: 1447872973915.jpg (84 KB, 485x582) Image search: [Google]
1447872973915.jpg
84 KB, 485x582
>>24363428
>tfw you'll never get hit in the arm by a tomboyish qtie just asking what you're up to
>>
The thing is, where would I even go when I have nothing to do?

Just go into the woods and jack off?
>>
I hope you find your own sun, OP.
>>
>>24362210
'merica

original
>>
>>24363699
>enjoy your skin cancer
I prefer skin cancer to wasting my life behind a bright screen.
>>
File: gwyn.jpg (77 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
gwyn.jpg
77 KB, 300x360
I had thought about doing something like this, only at night. Basically, I thought about going out for a walk at real nigga hours and just sit in the park by the river contemplating the beauty of it all. It would make me look all mysterious and shit, and eventually a girl would walk by and be attracted to me, or so it played out in my mind. But the thing is, going out at night in the winter is uncomfy as fuck, and there's a considerable chance I would just get mugged. Plus, I'm sure my parents wouldn't be okay with me just wandering off at late hours of the night and it would be awkward as fuck.
>>
>>24365702
Buy a puffy coat and a large cap 10mm
If your parents question it pull out your gun, cock it and say, "i'm a huge faggot please rape my face"
Nigger.
>>
Wear sunscreen OP, don't risk your life
>>
>>24363428
Well the idea is that the sitting around would be so boring that I'd find something more legitimate to do like go for a run or a walk or go to the library and finish homework or start attending a class.

When I really think about it though it doesn't seem like the best idea. I mean in the summer I can only go for a run around the park so many times. Well I'll try it at least. It's better than spending all my sunlight hours on /r9k/.
>>
you know that solaire went insane and you have to kill him right?
>>
>>24361944
>sitting in your car alone, near a park
more likely to get you arrested on suspicion of being a pedophile kidnapper. welcome to the new america y'all
>>
>>24367582
Did you play the game?

He went insane because of a Chaos bug, not because of his search for his sun

You can save him, and he does eventually complete his quest
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.