[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Uni/ Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Addy.jpg (29 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
Addy.jpg
29 KB, 288x216
So I recently got my hands on some Adderall and I'm a bit confused?
Do I need to take it only when studying or when taking exams too?
I know it helps with impulse control but does it also help with memory.
As in can I just read a book for revision or do I need to take notes in order to study it like normal.

Also general /uni/ thread.
>>
>>24361486
Its an amphetamine derivant. You basically get motivation and energy, just take it at the start of the day you need to do things.
>>
>>24361486
Both, or just take them all the time.
>>
i imagine it is a combination of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine.
Amphetamine gives you focus and energy
while the dextroamphetamine gives you really good memory and information recall abilities. I'd say save it for if you have a super important test you are struggling with or stressing over.
>>
Take it at the start of the day, you can't wait until the afternoon or you won't get any sleep.

It's great, it gives you SEVERE MOTIVATION.
but it has its faults
>excessive sweating
>sometimes diarrhea
>no will to eat
>no will to sleep
>no will to fap

So only take it the days you need to write a paper or study for a test imo.
>>
>>24361486
adderall is going to help with focus and energy mostly
don't take it too late in the day, sleep is still very valuable for testing
taking it both during studying and during testing will help.

it's not a miracle pill, it's just a psychostimulant, you'll still need to study a fair bit to do well, it is not a substitute for work, it is a motivating factor for work
>>
amphetamines changed my life, but after 2-3 years i got sick of them, and now theyre not fun anymore and make me sweat and shake with no happiness
>>
trust me, adderall is the shit . you will have a good time. take every day with breakfast
>>
>>24361597
>don't take it too late in the day
>he doesn't enjoy laying in bed staying as still as possible for the entire night
>>
File: off to work.jpg (60 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
off to work.jpg
60 KB, 720x480
>>24361486
When I took Adderall, it did give me more energy and focus, but I still couldn't study. I did every single chore, project, and errand on my to-do list other than the one thing I really needed to be doing: studying.
So I realized I was in something that wasn't for me and dropped out.
>>
>>24361486
where can one get adderall without prescription anyway?
>>
Today I was offered to teach some classes next term. I thought about it, but decided I'd rather sit in my office and play video games.

Don't go to grad school, kids.
>>
File: moneywizard.jpg (71 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
moneywizard.jpg
71 KB, 500x353
>>24361790
How do you afford grad school without TAing? Parent well-off, or just raking in the ol' dept pile?
>>
>>24361833
debt*
>>
>>24361833

My scholarship is enough to live on. Since I don't drink or have fun, I even have enough to travel.
>>
always take it for the weight loss
>>
Remember OP, this is using an upper for a non-prescription purpose. I've taken Adderall for academic reasons as well and there is still a comedown, a comedown where my head would ache and I'd then be unable to focus after the initial bout of intense focus and task orientation.

If you're going to take these, do not take more than one a day, during the morning. After taking it, you'll feel motivated to get shit done. However, expect a "gray" feeling during the comedown. In my experiences, it really isn't worth it. You're better off just bucking up.
>>
>>24361486
one thing people don't tell you about adderall/other study drugs-

you have to be ALREADY studying/working on an assignment when it kicks in, otherwise you'll walk in circles listening to music and cleaning your room for hours.

also expect not to sleep that night, and the crashes are usually pretty harsh since it's basically watered-down meth. I personally hate amphetamines tbqh
>>
>>24361945
Also, you won't get hungry or horny. The fact that there are many children potentially getting misdiagnosed and prescribed this stuff is very upsetting to me.
>>
>>24361486
I need to get my fucking hands on this shit. Med school is getting too hard without synthetic help.
>>
>>24361486
Don't forget the glass of whiskey and diesel jeans.
>>
File: dear.jpg (87 KB, 736x748) Image search: [Google]
dear.jpg
87 KB, 736x748
>Got a job working in University campus burger store
>Cute girl walks in
>I try to make conversation
>She says she is studying entomology
>I decide to make a fun joke out of it
>Ask her for her order
>She asks for a Cheeseburger
>I make her a cheeseburger
>Then comes the joke
>Start making buzzing noises like a bee
>Spit in the burger in front of her
>She starts furiously screaming at me
>Try to calm her down
>''No I'm a bee, my spit is honey! It tastes sweet!''
>she doesn't listen
>I get fired
>I saw her last week and she stared at me disgusted

I just give in guys
I can't have anything
>>
Found my roomie's suicide notes, ama
>>
>>24362227
BUZZZZ A BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

hehe XDDD so randum!!!
>>
>>24363127
post it for us
>>
File: 52816698.jpg (3 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
52816698.jpg
3 KB, 250x221
>>24362227
>Start making buzzing noises like a bee
>Spit in the burger in front of her
>She starts furiously screaming at me
>Try to calm her down
>''No I'm a bee, my spit is honey! It tastes sweet!''

At what point did any of this seem like a good idea to you?
>>
>>24362227
That what you get when you bee yourself
>>
>>24361486
>>24361631
>>24361678
>>24361708
>>24361728
>>24361884
>>24362033
FUCK ALL OF YOU KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
I ACTUALLY NEED ADDERALL SO I CAN FUCKING DO NORMAL SHIT WITHOUT MY BRAIN FUCKING UP AND YOU MASSIVE FAGGOTS HAVE MADE IT HARDER FOR ME TO GET IT
AND THEN WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT I USE IT FOR A LEGITIMATE PURPOSE I GET FUCKING DIRTY LOOKS AND RIDICULED FOR IT
FUCKING ALL OF YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELVES
>>
>>24361708
Same here. Plus after a few consecutive days of using it I became really really tired without it.
>>
>>24362227
what in the blue hell
>>
>>24363213
the cop took it away with him. as it turns out he didn't kill himself. He checked into some sort of psych center and decided to leave a bunch of crawling in my skin notes in his desk. Scared the shit out of me when I found them.
>>
>>24361486
You're an idiot. Addys don't magically boost your memory, they just stimulate you in a way that happens to make you able to focus and stay awake pretty damn well. So yes it would also help during a test.
>>
>>24362227
first funny thing ive ever read on r9k
>>
>>24363315
not their fault you came out a spaz...
>>
>>24361706>>24362227
Damn dude. I dunno where you went wrong
>>
>>24363315
>Telling people about your illnesses
No one cares except you bruh, just hold in the autism and you wont get dirty looks.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.