[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for love and dating to be as amazing as it seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: lessthan3.jpg (582 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lessthan3.jpg
582 KB, 1920x1080
Is it possible for love and dating to be as amazing as it seems in muh animes?
>>
>>24361266
>3dpd
>amazing relationships
Come on, OP. Think for once.
>>
>>24361266
no
have you ever talked to a real woman?
they're horrible
>>
yes. you have to be born normal
>>
I was in Japan last month, and was struck me is that the couples I saw seemed genuinely happy. In England I always get the impression that they're going through the motions -- they care for each other, they are enjoying themselves, but not as much as they feel that they should. In Japan it looked a lot more real.

So perhaps, but not for you.
>>
Yes, it is possible. I've felt it.
>>
>>24361346
I think one of the main reason is the lack of social acceptance for PDA. Here in the West you kiss in public and fuck on the second date which makes it feel non affectionate
>>
File: 1329225238128.jpg (43 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
1329225238128.jpg
43 KB, 500x302
>>24361266

no sorry

the values who asociate with the word love are not the same a female has. you base it on deep moral values she base it on her current feelings.

any couple who looks like the ideal romance to the outside is just a smart guy who knows how to trick women to behave a certain way.

sorry to dissapoint you.
>>
File: 1440388459111.png (233 KB, 606x444) Image search: [Google]
1440388459111.png
233 KB, 606x444
>>24361323
literally the most soul crushing thing I ever found out. Dating is empty and at least in my experience 99% of relationships are just shallow and kept together by sex.

Women in general will not have anything in common with you, their thoughts and emotions are completely different from men. If you do not conform to the cultural norms and expectations they will not stay with you.

I have one good friend and I have a hell of a lot more respect and emotional attachment to him than any other girlfriend across my 23 years.

keep your friends close robots
>>
>>24361492
Romance is just an illusion created to blur our cold reality, devoid of deeper meaning.
>>
File: 20090622234735.jpg (62 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
20090622234735.jpg
62 KB, 704x400
>>24361266
Only if you're a naive teenager with a small worldview, and those relationships rarely last into adulthood.

Real love is different than pure infatuation. There are many truths to be shared, as well as some sacrifices and compromises involved, but that's how you know it's real: when those truths, sacrifices and compromises don't really bother you anymore.

For instance, when you're dating, you never talk to a girl about bowel movements or masturbatory habits.
But now I know that my wife takes a shit every morning between 7:00-9:00am, and she knows that I am irregular. I know exactly when she starts her period, and she knows that I will be jerking myself off during that week we don't have sex. She also knows that I'm on antidepressants and benzos, which not even my parents know, and she understands that when I call her a bitch or cunt, it's because of my mood disorders and not how I really feel about her.
If a girl if willing to stay with you after you've called her every derogatory term for females and every insult to intelligence in the English language, das it mane. You marry her.
>>
>>24361492
Women really do only talk about how hot and sexy Chad is, how much money he'll make, and how much they hate betas.
>sitting next to qt girls
>they're talking about a concert one went to
>"I was dressed so slutty! Like I showed a lot! If I were wearing a bra, I seriously would have thrown it at them!"
>>
Sure.

>32 years old
>spend most days not leaving bed til 4pm, shit posting on Mongolian macaroni art boards and jerking off
>bank account overdrawn for weeks
>utilities shutting off one by one for past due bills
>bartend at a shitty bar from 5-midnight getting hammered from the business stock on a nightly basis
>cute 21 year old girl student starts hanging around the bar
>always pour extra liquor into her drinks to get her drunk and flirt with her
>go home with her to her expensive neat apartment one night after a month or two
>sex
>spend a few weeks pouring alcohol into her so we can go fuck after work and then leave to go shot pot on 4chan until I pass out
>she tells me she loves me
>"you too"
>she's thinking of leaving school for a while to be with me
>she still hasn't seen my empty, hot waterless apartment full of beer bottles and bare mattress
>>
Not if you watch anime.
>>
File: 1446334373021.png (497 KB, 427x469) Image search: [Google]
1446334373021.png
497 KB, 427x469
>>24361266
>muh
>animes

please never use these two words together ever again.

Pic related, its me
>>
Only developmentally stunted pseudo adults "date"
>>
>>24361959
Huh?? Explain this to me.
>>
>>24361927
Wow cool, an attention whore, never seen one of those before. Have some attention you worthless cunt
>>
>>24361883
the life of chad
>>24361927
>that filename
>>
This makes me super sad desu family
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.