[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk in to the kitchen >see this what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1418227054431.jpg (164 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1418227054431.jpg
164 KB, 1024x680
>walk in to the kitchen
>see this
what do?
>>
>>24361055
Drug her unconscious.

Cut up her left leg.

Cook her leg.

Force her to eat it.
>>
You're gonna knock over the pot when you bring your leg down because you're fucking clumsy as shit jesus christ it's such a mess get down and clean it up
>>
MAKE ME A SANDWICH YOU FUCKING CUNT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Nestle Kosmostars? Google returns German results, I wonder if this bitch is German.
>>
>>24361055
Rip the whole thing out and get it redone. It's disgusting.
>>
get the bleach out and scrub the counter to wash of the fecal residue she left behind.
>>
spank her with pizza paddle for slacking off

put her back to work making dinner for my guests
>>
Move back to America
>>
>>24361055
Waking up and start crying, can't get laid even in my dreams
>>
>>24361055
Can you give me the lipton tea please, im thirsty
>>
Slap the woman for the shitty carpentry on those cabinets. What a fucking pleb.
>>
DUMB BITCH, TURN OFF THE BURNER BEFORE YOU BURN YOURSELF!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.