[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New to /r9k/ AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
I wrote a big long introduction but I figure telling you everything about myself would defeat the purpose of the thread. If you don't want to AMA please don't bully and just let the thread die, thanks.
>>
>>24361017
This is an anonymous board, introductions are kinda pointless. What do you want to talk about?
>>
>>24361077
In have no idea, that's why in made this thread.

I've always stayed on /pol/ and /g/ but after checking this place out on a whim last night I really like it. Kind of want to quit my job...
>>
File: I give up.webm (922 KB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
I give up.webm
922 KB, 1400x788
>>24361137
It's fun until the 95% of shit gets to you. Don't stay too long.
>>
>>24361017
>"Hi, I'm a random person nobody gives a shit about! Ask me anything!"

Why?
>>
How many female anuses have you seen live in person (strippers don't count)? Name them.
>>
If you've ever been hugged by a woman then leave
>>
>>24361017
Are you a Canadian that voted NDP? Seriously anon?
>>
>>24361137

well if you're aware of how 4chan works and the culture in general why do you think we care about yet another anonymous poster?

lmao
>>
>>24361280
Because why not?
>>24361295
8.I will not name them but I will give the first 2 letters of their first names.
Ja, ta, ka, Ch, ru,... well fuck I guess just 5.
>>24361347
lol no I voted based harper. I had that pic on my tablet from an anti NDP thread I made on /pol/
>>
File: 1447792481346s.jpg (6 KB, 226x249) Image search: [Google]
1447792481346s.jpg
6 KB, 226x249
>>24361689
5 Huh?

My man why would you wanna hang around here if you have a sex life? This is a board for robots, we are sentimental losers.
>>
>>24361743
I guess I'm kind of a born again robot? I'm 32, live in my moms basement, havent had any kind of female contact in 5 or 6 maybe 7 years and I don't really have any friends.
>>
>>24361689
>Ja, ta, ka, Ch, ru
>Jamal
>Taylor
>Kayden
>Christopher
>Russel
>>
>>24361017
>AMA
go back where you belong you nigger lover
>>
>>24361017
What the fuck is this reddit notion of having such a bull-headed sense of self and an inflated self-worth that causes faggots like you to post "AMA's" on this board or anywhere on 4chan? Why do you think anybody cares about your gay fucking opinion? I have seen 14 - 20 "AMA's" on this board over the past 5 months and I am still just as appalled at your vapid self-absorbed lack of humility every time.
>>
>>24361017
god this is going to be another shitty tripfag isnt it. piss off to reddit if you want people to ask you questions. shit i dont think even over there they have these type of threads about nobodies
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.