[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, help. My mom is a /pol/tard, Not literally, but she can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: aunt poline.jpg (45 KB, 349x418) Image search: [Google]
aunt poline.jpg
45 KB, 349x418
Guys, help. My mom is a /pol/tard, Not literally, but she can't shut the fuck up about politics. Whenever I talk to her, she always finds a way to reign in the dem libruls and illegal aliens and abortions etc etc. For some reason, she likes to fixate specifically on single mothers with boyfriends that hurt their kids. I don't know. She doesn't have any friends and sits home all day, consuming a lot of conservative media on the internet.

I fucking hate politics. Zero interest, don't give a shit where the country is going cause I'll be dead by then, you get the jist. Her constantly berating me with this bullshit only makes me hate it even more. How do I make her stop? I like talking with her, but the moment she whips out anything about libruls, the conversation is basically over. She's the only parent I have left and I'm sick of having to surrender our relationship to this bullshit.
>>
Just agree with her. Talking politics is no fun when the other person isn't arguing with you. You get to make your mom happy that you're on her side, you don't have to listen to it.
>>
>>24360924
Just send her to /pol/. There's a million trolls there ready to respond to her posts.
>>
send her to /pol/ and they will redpill her
>>
File: brecht.jpg (112 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
brecht.jpg
112 KB, 495x700
this is why i don't talk about politics. dumb motherfuckers proud of their cattle ignorance.
>>
>>24360948
She already knows what I think of her views and agreeing with her would only incite her to talk about politics even more.

>>24360977
>>24361005
>showing 4chan to mummy
>showing 4chan to anyone
>>
>>24361038
>bothering yourself with shit you can't change
have fun with all that unnecessary stress, broski
>>
>>24361038
I know someone like you.

Think they are better, because they discuss politics, as self-evident from your post.

Not everything is reducible to politics, as Brecht dramatically, or cartoonishly exposes.

Stop thinking your better than "the herd", you fucking stage acting joke.
>>
>>24360924
i need /pol/ grill friends
as i run on propane
>>
>>24361070

people are the only thing that can change politics.
have fun pissing your life away in total ignorance of the most important thing within your power to effect.
>>
>>24361171
thanks! I will.

>>24361166
pls anon, you can take her. you guys like that mommy shit, right?
>>
>>24361153

smarmy and smug, how surpising.

>i know someone like you

you don't. you say you do, because then you can act as though you have heard everything i am going to say before. very cheap, and more appropriate for schoolboys.

>the herd

'hur hur, look at those losers, voting and joining unions! i'm not like those sheeple, i don't get stressed over things i can't change. i'm, like, so ABOVE that stuff, y'know man?'

i never said everything was reducible to politics, i know that better than you do.

you think i am putting on airs, i tell you that you are, because evidently you think yourself clever for 'seeing past' politics, something important to the majority of people, because it directly impacts on their lives.

brecht is entirely correct, he is not reducing anything. its passivity and laziness of people like you that lets things get worse and worse, while taking everything you can get, because you are too ignorant and self-absorbed to see past your arsehole.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.