[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneitis General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 15
File: intellectual feel.png (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
intellectual feel.png
170 KB, 800x800
Give me a status report on you oneitis anons.

Did her hair accidently brush against you? Learn anything new and exciting from stalking? Perhaps she even acknowledged your existence recently?
>>
We were both correcting someone then started to talk, then the professor walked in and we shut the fuck up. Haven't talked to her since. That was 3 months ago now.
>>
File: another feel.jpg (24 KB, 420x456) Image search: [Google]
another feel.jpg
24 KB, 420x456
>>24360719
That sounds exhilarating anon.

Did she smile and look you in the eyes at all? What does she look like.
>>
>>24360755
Slightly smaller than me, straight black hair with some red at the top for some reason, always wears a hoodie, larger than average nose, fantastic slightly nasally voice, british accent (i'm from ireland)
Even saw her reading manga at one point, not sure what it was though. I heard her asking about another guy a while ago, depressed the shit out of me.
>>
File: 1431332549244.jpg (20 KB, 288x372) Image search: [Google]
1431332549244.jpg
20 KB, 288x372
Spent all of last weekend with her

>threw a pillow at her while she did her college homework
>she said "ow" and started fake crying
>kissed her on her face
>we do her homework together, get drunk and watch tv
>we fall asleep together on the couch with her feet on my lap
>go out the next morning for breakfast
>she buys me a little seashell turtle
>we spent the night playing jenga and I read her goosebumps (Ghost Beach)

I just love her so much :(
>>
I'm not into girls right now because of disappointments but let me tell

>I asked the VERY SPECIAL oneitis out and confessed. Told her all my feelings. She declined awkwardly but wanted to 'stay friends'. Fml
>another nice girl, a petite blonde, goes ahead and INTRODUCES HERSELF to me in a school corridor, super cute and super fun, next time we see she mentions a boyfriend who studies economics. Fml
>another blonde in my school who kind of is is into me, but she's pretty dumb and super whorish (has slept with three guys in 24 hours)
>another cute girl was super friendly to me until she somehow heard about how much I drink and now she's being bitchy
>there's another cute girl but I guess she's pretty religious and I don't know if we share any interests. She has ZERO knowledge of any forms of entertainment, anything newer than Jesus seems to be unknown to her. Also loves niggers and was in Africa as a volunteer
>some fucking beasts

Why live
>>
never had a oneitis. If you have (and have interacted with her) you don't belong here.
>>
I have decided to abandon all thoughts of oneitises and romantic relationships in general. It's just not going to happen for me.
>>
>have a oneitis on a girl for two years
>get on a relationship with her
>we have sex after a month, forgot to wear condom and I impregnate her
>she now won't get an abortion
>she becomes ugly from the beauty she was
>is whiny and clingy
>i don't give a fuck about her anymore

What to do? I think I fucked her up instead.
>>
>>24360678
Pretty good.
Asked her out, weve been dating for 2 years.
>>
>dating oneitis
>oneitis say "I love you"
best feel
>>
File: 1403740840362.jpg (78 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1403740840362.jpg
78 KB, 1080x1080
She once acknowledged my existence
>>
>met her a few years ago
>we clicked instantly, became super close super quickly
>never felt so comfortable around someone in my life, she was so easy to talk to
>ended up getting in a relationship
>thanks to my anxiety, everything became super hard after that
>got super stressed out from it
>broke up after a really brief relationship
>almost instantly went straight back to talking to each, no awkwardness
>i move to a new country
>we remain in contact, talking every day, video chat every weekend
>we were both busy with work and shit but we made plenty of time out of each other's day for each other
>never lost feelings for her
>a few weeks ago we started getting really flirty, it seemed like she was interested
>i didn't know whether to act on it or not because of the distance and the anxiety and shit so i just stayed quiet and let it happened
>feltgoodman
>a couple weeks ago she just started acting colder, as if she was forcing herself to talk to me
>it's like we drifted apart overnight
>she said she had "no time to talk to me" even though she used to make time to talk to me
>ask her if anything's happened
>she says we should "take a break"
>we haven't spoken since

What happened? Why is she doing this?

I thought I made it bros...

She said she loved me...
>>
She's still on Netflix so I'm ok.

Just Pam from the office seasons 1-3
>>
>twentyfifteen
>Not hating women
>>
>>24361269
We do, we can't control that we have a oneitis.

We don't want this curse.

It just happens desu senpai baka.
>>
>>24361173
please bless my eyes some more
>>
Even Bieber has oneitis.

It's not just a robot thing.
>>
File: 4L_O0oCo4kV.jpg (139 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
4L_O0oCo4kV.jpg
139 KB, 1600x900
Last year I thought it was impossible. Little contact, and she seemed to be not interested. She's my girlfriend now. Pretty cool I guess.

Although she was oneitis I got 2 good pussies since I started liking her. No feelings of course.
>>
I don't get that rush like I did when I was 15, so I can be more rational about her. It's nice when she says hello and chat when I do go to campus. Since she haven't haven't added me on any social media, I get that she's not that fond of me.
>>
File: 1403740840361.jpg (80 KB, 286x860) Image search: [Google]
1403740840361.jpg
80 KB, 286x860
>>24361317
I don't have very good pics
>>
>>24360879
>>24361469
>>24361162
>>24361218

This isn't the /r9k/ I know.

F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F
>>
File: 1348884859220.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1348884859220.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
An alcohol reporting in
>She's nearly exactly my type, short, dem hips, straight black hair
>We hang out two/three times a week no matter how busy I am
>Drink and have nice, genuine conversations
>I always drink too much but manage not to make an ass of myself (or at least as much as usual)
>Leave drunk to hell and alone thinking of her laugh, her smile, voice, etc etc all that romantic bullshit I usually just ridicule
>Even though I know nothing will ever, ever, EVER happen it still fucking hurts
I'm like Andrew WK, ready to die.
>>
File: pepe_knight.jpg (251 KB, 1280x1122) Image search: [Google]
pepe_knight.jpg
251 KB, 1280x1122
>Did her hair accidently brush against you?
No.
>Learn anything new and exciting from stalking?
No.
Perhaps she even acknowledged your existence recently?
No.

How do I get her to notice me? Inb4 hurr durr just walk up to her and say hi, you know very well thats not an option when you're a robot.
>>
>>24361771
Oh, that's hard. Have you ever had a conversation with her? If not there's really not much hope unless you want to go creepy.
Assuming you might have a social life, attend parties and you might get a chance to leave a positive impression without being too forward.
>>
File: pepe_rope.png (75 KB, 320x285) Image search: [Google]
pepe_rope.png
75 KB, 320x285
>>24361857
>Have you ever had a conversation with her?
No.
>Assuming you might have a social life
Nope.

There's no hope. I'll just kill myself senpai.
>>
>>24360678
>oneitis and I both in english class in uni
>teacher gives us 5 minutes to write poem on something we feel strongly about
>write gayass poem professing love for her, pretty much everything I've wanted to say to her
>after presenting it, she actually came up to me and said it was cute

Not sure if I should tell her it was for her

I can post the poem
>>
>>24361941
What's your situation? Are you employed in education, or training?
>>
File: enraged pepe.jpg (151 KB, 1108x1280) Image search: [Google]
enraged pepe.jpg
151 KB, 1108x1280
>>24361857
>attend parties

You NORMIE FAGGOTS have RUINED THIS BOARD

GETOUTGETGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT

GET OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>24362009
post it fucboi
>>
File: book116tg.jpg (44 KB, 393x561) Image search: [Google]
book116tg.jpg
44 KB, 393x561
>>24360879
>Ghost Beach

Holy fuck how is it possible to have such shit taste in Goosebumps?

Get on my level senpai.
>>
>>24362046
Attending and being involved in a party are two seperate things

I was the head pop analyst back in hs, I should know.
>>
>>24362071
in every moment I see your face, my muteness returns, taking all of my space. all i manage to stutter, i know it will only make you stutter, and i will never be able to say how i feel to you. The entrapment is like the blackest night, but your smile brings blinding light. Still i strive, for one reason alone; Because of my desire to call your heart my home. Maybe some day the pain will go away, but it seems more likely it will stay. And I may stay mute forever more, but that doesnt make my heart any less sore.
>>
File: 1447288388115.jpg (60 KB, 470x684) Image search: [Google]
1447288388115.jpg
60 KB, 470x684
>>24360678
Things have been pretty good, we met on POF and was supposed to meet up the other day but it got canceled. I couldn't stalk him on facebook because he wasn't showing up in the search, but we added each other on normiegram. Then I stalked his dad's normiegram account (it was public) and his dad posted a screenshot of his status ages ago, so I saw the thumbnail AND name.

He uses his middle name as his last name, sneaky, but not sneaky enough for me. He's class A perfection and can text me all day, texts back within a minute also which I love. He asks me how my day is going an etc.

I keep saying "I got a good feeling about this one" but it never works out, so I gotta keep my mouth shut.

>femanon, inb4 gaaaay
>>
>>24362013
Education. Nocturnal school to be exact.
>>
She's friends with this guy I sometimes sit next to in uni so I guess we're on good terms
>>
>met her a years ago when I was still in high school
>turned out we have the same music class
>she's quiet and rarely talks
>really intelligent
>we somehow end up close friends
>might have turned into a relationship
>fag faggot "friend" tells her I've been stalking her
>I've been isolated my whole life and shes the only person I've ever opened up to
>I live near her so one day she sees me walk by
>thinks I'm going to rape her
>she cuts all contact with me
>I become a complete social outcast
>she becomes a super normie to avoid me
>haven't talked to her in years
>haven't been able to love or open up to anyone since

This happened when I was 16. I'm 28 now. Is there hope for me?
>>
File: Sailor_venus_wink.jpg (23 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
Sailor_venus_wink.jpg
23 KB, 225x350
she sucked my pee pee this weekend, and i just got a nice handjob senpai.
>>
>held back a year
>8/10 qt with nice tits, ass and a sick ratio in my small (12 people) English class
>don't really do much for a long time but consider her the hottest girl in my year
>during this English class she laughed at some jokes I made
>called me nice out loud
>see her looking at me from the corner of my eye then look away when I move my head
>final few weeks of high school and I figure I might as well ask her out
>pussy out at school 3 days in a row
>friday night and I hate myself for not asking her
>decide to use facebook
>send her a short message asking if she wants to go out sometime
>seen 30 minutes later
>no response
>doesn't talk to me at school ever again
>tells other people I asked her out
>nobody ever mentions anything of it to me

This was seven months ago and I was managing alright but now that I dropped out of university and lost nearly all human contact I'm not doing as well.
>>
>>24361218
there's someone else
>>
File: feels bad.jpg (21 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
feels bad.jpg
21 KB, 400x388
Why aren't there more stalking stories

I love the stalking stories...
>>
She knows about my existence, and my feelings about her too. That's good because I can see for a fact she's not interested, or she'd do well, anything. Although she did complain that I'm ignoring her recently. I'm going to continue because there's no reason not to, I'm not getting anywhere no matter how much attention I give her anyway.
>>
>>24363884
>Although she did complain that I'm ignoring her recently.

How would someone even go about saying something like that?
>>
>>24364036
"Anon, you've been ignoring me recently, teehee" as an offhand remark. Happened a few times. I do my best to ignore it too.
>>
>>24364078
Fucking roasties, man. Were you an orbiter or something?
>>
>>24364104
I like to think I wasn't, but I made it clear I'm into her. Helped her a bit on her schoolwork but she helped me as well. No gifts or shit like that, I'm not that dumb.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.