[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning wagecuk another day another dollar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
File: Neet162.jpg (38 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
Neet162.jpg
38 KB, 390x390
Good morning wagecuk

another day another dollar
>>
There is nothing that anyone can say to convince you that those grapes aren't actually sour after all.
>>
>>24360589
Poor wagekek. Better get to bed early to make your boss richer tomorrow.
>>
>>24360607
Poor NEETkek. I'll still have more money than you.
>>
>>24360607
Damn, you sure showed me! How will I ever live happy again?
>>
>>24360538
you are the cancer of this board. someday JUSTICE will be made. THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!
>>
>>24360663
>>24360675
Shhh. Save your energy for tomorrow to make your boss happy wagekek. If you displease him then he could lay you off ;)
>>
>>24360663
I will keep my freedom instead thank you. Make sure to remember that
>extra keptchup
For my fries tho
>>
>>24360676
No you are the cancer killing this board nobody cares about your feels fuck off
>>
>>24360696
>>24360698
It's okay, you're getting rekt. Normies have always had stuff handed to them, and us Chads just take it. /reddit9k/. ;). Lol this is a funny troll, continue pls?
>>
>>24360728
How much time do you have left on your 10 minute break wageslave? Don't stay too long ;)
>>
>>24360728
Are you perhaps a little upset?
>>
du kan ik tick mig

for jeg allered tock

og du kan ikke tock mig

for jeg allered tick
>>
>>24360720
N0O0 (You)
>>
>>24360746
XD no I use my phone during work.
>>24360747
Can't you see the XD
>>
>>24360753
Thanks for the (yous) friend
>>
File: comfybean.jpg (47 KB, 604x503) Image search: [Google]
comfybean.jpg
47 KB, 604x503
>5:15 PM
>Literally still in bed
>mfw
>>
>>24360767
I think somebody is a little mad and being a passive aggressive bitch
>>
>>24360787
All that projection for what?
>>
>>24360807
Banana no I have no projections that's office talk for the wagekecks silly robot. I'm a neet all I do is work on my qrt
>>
File: waht.png (1017 KB, 700x729) Image search: [Google]
waht.png
1017 KB, 700x729
>morning
Nigger, it is 5pm. Can you even tell time?
>>
>>24360923

MY FELLOW EASTERN TIME ZONE NEGRO
>>
>>24360955
>>24360923

EST REPORTING IN :^)
>>
File: drunk.jpg (132 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
drunk.jpg
132 KB, 500x250
>>24360538
Wagekek here

It's not that bad I'm a Correctional officer in Canada so I make 70k a year. Good benefits and pension. Plus I get to order prairie niggers around all day.
>>
Tfw student so basically a wagekek but actually paying money and earning none
>>
File: 1447773010365.jpg (24 KB, 404x540) Image search: [Google]
1447773010365.jpg
24 KB, 404x540
>started wageslaving today in my shitty 3rd world country since there are no neetbux here and family is poor
>12 hour shift with 3 hours commuting

Someone please kill me already.
>>
>>24360538
god I hate wagecuks so much. May they drown in their slavery while I'm living like a neet king.
>>
>>24361109
What third world hell hole are you from?
>>
>>24361164

Turkey
>>
>>24361185
what job are you doing wagekebab?
>>
>>24361185
>Go to Germany
>pretend to be Syrian
>rape white women
>get unlimited neetbux from Merkel

There's your escape route
>>
>>24361129

>lives below the poverty line
>considers himself a king

ayyyy
>>
File: 1447785740401.jpg (76 KB, 564x714) Image search: [Google]
1447785740401.jpg
76 KB, 564x714
>>24361220

I'm a Croat/Tatar mutt, too white for that.

>>24361208

Sales clerk in a clothing store, it's not that bad but the fucking 12 hour shift and 3 hour commuting part is fucking overkill. My knees are fucking burning right now from standing up all day.
>>
>>24361129
It's okay anon. Someday you'll find something you're good at.
>>
>>24361270
>>24361348
my parents are doctors you fuck fucks our household income puts us in top %15-20 in USA.

peasants fuck all of you wagekeks.
>>
>>24361451
Are they proud of you?
>>
>>24361477
they are why shouldn't they? my father told me that he suffered so that I don't have to. Why the fuck I would go out and toil when I'm the sole inheritor of my parents wealth? It's not like I'm spending too much to be a huge burden on my parents. I read, listen and play vidya
>>
>>24360538

Thanks!

I enjoy my job and taking college classes so I can get ahead in life.

I don't wake up too early or too late and I still have enough time to shitpost through out the day while making more than minimum wage.

:^)
>>
>>24361523
I wish I was born into wealth
Too bad I gotta work or die, just know that some people aren't as lucky and you shouldn't put them down when they do something they have to to survive
>>
>>24361523
You could go to school and work hard and become a doctor yourself, and contribute something to the world. Or you could sit and play video games and post on the internet about how fulfilling your life is.
>>
>>24361523
So you hate your parents even though they provide wealth, money, and necessities for their NEET son because they're apparently wagecuks?
>>
File: 1436673157947.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1436673157947.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>24361578
>I wish I was born into wealth
>just know that some people aren't as lucky

Of course
Well, If you work hard, and have little bit of luck, maybe just maybe you can also have a wealth that your child can mooch off.

>you shouldn't put them down when they do something they have to to survive

No, people like you know their place (which is below me the Neet king) but some pathetic wagekuks think that they are superior ! That working in order to not die is something to be strive for ! They glorify their slavery to wage their captivity to their jobs and scold others for not being virtuous ! As If being a kuk is a virtue !

Btw I will literally be a rentlord if my parents die, they invested in a lot of real estate (4 and going up, excluding the 2 houses of my grandparents which I'm also the sole inheritor) So I will literally have people giving me a portion of their income because I let them live in my property. I will literally be a neet lording over the wagekuks.

>>24361679
>You could go to school and work hard
Being a doctor is hard, almost all doctors I know my parents included were in it for money and almost all of them say after all that suffering in class and in hospital money ain't worth it.

>contribute something to the world.
I don't need to justify my existance, thats pathetic wagekuk logic.

>Or you could sit and play video games and post on the internet about how fulfilling your life is.
Which I plan to do. I also read neo platonic writings. Can you do that wagekek? oh no I forgot you must go to work tomorrow.

>>24361686
I don't hate my parents per se. They kuk themselves so that I don't get kukked myself. It's a sacrifice that I'm grateful of.
>>
>>24360663
yeah gotta keep up with the joneses right? get that new bmw to impress your "friends"
>>
File: 1441240625956.jpg (88 KB, 677x583) Image search: [Google]
1441240625956.jpg
88 KB, 677x583
>>24361523

Wow is this what this fucking meme is about? Rich kids who don't have to work trolling people who have to? You fucking spoiled little bitch. Fuck you and your meme you good for nothing, parasitic fucking loser.

I honestly thought this whole meme was about losers who were on autismbux, but reading this fucking retards posts... My god. That's the last time I ever support a wagekek thread. You can have all the money in the world but you'll always be a bitch.
>>
>>24361750
>NEET brags about reading philosophy.
This happens every thread. Whenever the NEET is feeling insecure about the fact that he spends every waking minute of his life playing vidya, he scrambles to think of something that makes him sound deep. It's invariably philosophy. Do you appreciate the styles of men's headwear that were popular in the 1940's, anon?
>>
>>24361909
Of course, this is /r9k/. He could equally well be somebody that has a job and enjoys it, and just shitposts for the sake of shitposting. Or a NEETbuxer with an inferiority complex. Or a fag.
>>
>>24361909
>rich kid
I'm no Dan Bilzerian, I'm just well off. Not having to work in order to not starve is the greatest luxury of all.

>Fuck you and your meme you good for nothing, parasitic fucking loser.

Cry more wagekek, cry more because I drink your tears. Because you think you need to justify your pathetic existance of wagekekery. For you to survive you must work, without work you will die. Its a pathetic situation

but you must cope with it? and how do you cope?

you cope by stating everyone must "justify their existance" "must do something usefull" because this hides the truth, the truth that you did not chose to work you HAVE TO WORK IN ORDER TO SURVIVE. Equal to slaves you pathetic fuck !

begone !

>>24361913
I also have a masters degree in classics senpai, plenty of things I can brag and talk about. I just happen to be interested in neo platonism by late. Such marvelous people greeks and romans were, they knew the bane of wagekukery, Both cicero and plato wrote about it.

>>24361991
pathetic if you think I'm not serious
>>
>>24361909
Of course it is about this you retard what did you think it was about
BTW both parents are lawyers, one of them was already rich to begin with, I have an apartment that my dad bought with less than a year of work and it wasn't a year of scrapping by, it was filled with big expenses. I'm going to move to my grandma's magestic apartment when she dies, I'm going to inherit also my mother's weekend house that she is moving to because she is retiring, my dad's apartment wich is indicated in one of the best spots in the city and a bunch of other stuff involving a two floor pizzeria that we are trying to sell to a bank because the sheer size and indication and some garages and that doesn't even include my uncles business because I'm selling it for poket change
>>
>>24362017
>Masters in classics
>unemployed.
Color me shocked.
>>
>>24362050
you imply that I wanted to find employment. Pathetic wagekek
>>
>>24362070
>j-joke's on you, I WANT to be a pathetic waste of space
>>
File: 1446984625078.jpg (25 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1446984625078.jpg
25 KB, 429x429
>>24361991

Oh I understand that all to clearly, but I never delved into the dynamic of what it means to be a neet. Or rather to live the neet lifestyle. I mistakenly isolated key aspects and preordained them to be the universal definition, while overlooking this obvious alternative..I'm absolutely disgusted that even 1 of the people I chimed in with could have been what the op is claiming to be. Absolutely disgusted.
>>
>>24360676
Are you out of your mind? /yawn/ threads are the cornerstone of /r9k/
>>
>>24360538
> morning

dafuq?
>>
>>24362095
Additional possibility: Political movement that wants to stop funding NEETbux hires shitposters to brag about how wonderful it is to be a NEET, so the rest of us get annoyed at them.
>>
>>24362070
>>24362050
I was one of you, going for a business major, had an internship in coca cola. Even talked with the upper management about potential employment (thanks to my fathers contacts, basic nepotism)

Then I said to myself why I a neet king should suffer like the pathetic wagekeks do? Just so that I can buy myself a better car or a slightly bigger house? I rather pursue the things I love rather than to study shit I hate just to find a job.

Thats when I dropped my major and chose Classics, I don't regret it. Truly a patrician major.

>>24362095
cry more wagekek literally If you were here I would drink your fucking pathetic tears from my goblet that I bought from France. A fucking medieval chalice !

Oh you can't travel abroad? your employee doesn't give you paid vacations? Oh he only gave you 5? and he scolds you for ever using it?

pathetic wagekek I shit on your general direction.
>>
>>24362148
nowhere I implied I was getting neetbux, so theorize better faggot.
>>
>>24362092
Not even him but I'm just goofing off for a while. I'm taking a couple of college courses when they start in may and in 2017 I'm going for a career. I will work as a freelance taking work whenever I please. I got all my expenses covered so it will be toys and vacation money mostly
>>
>>24362092
see >>24362153
idiot
>>
>>24362110

There are other countries besides america.
>>
>>24362153
Hey, you could be a Classics professor.
Then you'd have income, while still being utterly useless.
>>
File: 1446866804728.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1446866804728.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>24362017

Never worked a day in my life, actually. Though in your readiness to jump to that presumption I'm inclined to believe you're both incredibly insecure about yourself and resent your day to day existence. Where wagekeks cope with societal pressure, you wrestle with grand philosophical ventures such as "why am I alive?" I do not envy those who work, but the monotony coupled with the put in and reward system blankets the harsh truth about the lives we all lead. It's all shit and none of it is really worth living for. The only difference between you and someone who works daily is that they don't lose themselves in crippling mental disorders from isolating themselves. Nothing you will ever do will ever feel like enough and before you know it you'll have wished you'd have done so many things differently. That's just about all the mental stimulation you deserve, though. Take care, lifekek.
>>
>>24362318
>useless
We are not useless we hold all that money so you don't have to kek
>>
>>24362339
>Never worked a day in my life, actually.

and you'll never be able to get a job because of that now
>>
>>24362318
why do you have to justify your existence through work?

I mean If I have to labour so I must not starve, I would toil and be a wagekek, but its not something to be strived for when its not needed.

some of you take it to such extremes that you hold the ceo of a tobacco company, literally causes the death of millions in more high regard than the neet who is of no burden but to his parents. claiming how he worked hard day and night to harm people. Hence his existance is justified. Not strawmaning you per se all I'm saying that pathetic people like this also exist

>>24362339
I don't have much philosophical questions desu senpai I think less you think about them better. Better to live your small period of life as you please. I was interested in neo platonism because of historical reasons, not because they had answers to my questions.
>>
>>24362339
Wrong again, I ha e busted my ass for my art and I will continue to do so and only get better. I hold every big thing that I made as a trophy and I look at them when I feel down and get motivated to keep working
>>
>>24362399

sounds like the dream life to me.
>>
>>24362410
>Busted my ass for my art and will continue to do so and only get better.
Can I see your Sonic OCs, anon?
>>
>>24362473
shh nothin personnel wagekuk
>>
>>24362473
You will never know what working 50 hours on something you love only for yourself and to better your skills feels like wagekeck. I don't have much experience or knowledge what I did was only on sheer will power but that's going to change when I get my deegree
>>
>>24362532
>I really believe that everyone is as lethargic as I am, so no one could have both a job and hobbies.
>>
Poor wagekecks btfo
>>
>>24362663
>I greentext to cover up my wagekek inferiority
>>
>>24362663
We both know that your only hobby includes cold pizza and beer wagekeck but yeah there are people who can afford to spend 5 hours during Saturday s on something, that changes when they get kids tho I have met wagekecks with a decent skill level because they busted their asses during highschool but they will never get a job in the arts and will have to surrender their dreams instead because the need to support themselves.
I don't know why you hate me tho I'm following my dream because I can, you would do the same
>>
>>24362747
our neet ancestors smile upon us brother. He cannot say the same.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.