[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one in the world gives a shit about me apart from maybe my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 8bit pepe.png (419 B, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
8bit pepe.png
419 B, 300x300
No one in the world gives a shit about me apart from maybe my family. I can't handle it anymore, what's the point of achieving anything if you have no one to achieve it for? Myself? Nah fuck off.

If I died tomorrow people who never gave a shit about me would come out saying how much they liked me when in fact I'm pretty much ignored by anyone. Who else is like this?
>>
Well, i feel like a piece of shit and cant even satisfy myself
>>
>>24360536
There's only one thing you can do OP. Kill everyone who knows of your existence, then you will be able to kill yourself in peace.

God speed.
>>
>caring about acceptance

Stop that shit right now.
Do things that please you and fuck anyone else.
>>
>>24360648
But I have no standards for myself at all. I have no will to achieve anything. At least with another person I can at least live up to their standards, be cared about. Not once in my life has anyone even bothered to initiate communication with me no in person. No texts, messages whatever. It is always me who has to do everything. I know that no matter what I do no one will ever like me so what's the point
>>
ELLIOT 2.0 DO IT FAGGOT
>>
Why bother trying to impress others because when you die absolutely nothing what you did whilst alive matters anymore. It's all irrelevant, fuck the world. Don't even bother trying hard to appease people as you're only feeding their own pathetic social desires.
>>
>>24360536
I am.
These fuckers don't get it
The urge to serve
To have someone to respond to
The validation of earning that A and being told 'good job'
>>
>>24360536

>If I died tomorrow people who never gave a shit about me would come out saying how much they liked me when in fact I'm pretty much ignored by anyone. Who else is like this?

At least you got something. If I died no one would give a fuck period. If anything there would be a few sighs of relief "Ahhh yes we can finally relax now because that creepy guy is gone".
>>
>>24360536
If you died tomorrow you wouldn't give a SINGLE FLYING FUCK about if people liked you or not .
>>
Tfw you know that feel senpai

I wish I can channel that anger to motivate me to achieve greatness. But I can't and will probably die contributing nothing to the world.
>>
File: 1433205481196.png (102 KB, 237x232) Image search: [Google]
1433205481196.png
102 KB, 237x232
>>24360536
>what's the point of achieving anything if you have no one to achieve it for
>>
>>24360536
Yea anon, me too :(

Walking home from the library today this feel hit particularly hard. This world is so scary and cruel, man it really is.
>>
>>24361907
Damn, I wish this stupid meme was never made. Fucking normies ruining Akaris image.

If she was real she would just make a tiny confused peep looking at this image. Jesus fucking christ I hate normies normifying everything they touch even MY anime
>>
>>24361998
Is it LL or something? It's been so long since I saved that I've forgotten what the context was
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.