[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sibling thread anyone? >have 9 year old sister, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447643057918.jpg (1 MB, 5000x2827) Image search: [Google]
1447643057918.jpg
1 MB, 5000x2827
Sibling thread anyone?

>have 9 year old sister, I'm 18
>she gets off the bus with her friend and her friend's little brother
>the girls usually tease the little brother, sometimes I say something, other times I'm not there
>sister starts putting stickers on her friend's brother
>ignorant, I tell her to stop teasing him
>she gets mad and starts running home
>she usually wants to race me so I figured she was just running to get a head start
>when she threw down her jacket that's when I figured something was wrong
>run past her, she starts walking back towards the bus stop, so I run after her
>she starts laughing and turns around, making a beeline for the door
>we get inside, she starts mocking me because I told her to stop
>ask her why she's doing it
>keeps mocking me
>slap her
>she starts hitting me and scratching me, even digs her nails into my skin, which she broke
>I tell her I'm not taking her to her book club
>she screams
>I slap her again
>she screams louder and runs to her room
>I stand outside her door, arguing with her about what really happened
>according to her I yelled at her to stop, came home, and smacked her repeatedly
>keep arguing with her
>there I was, a (former) high schooler, not even standing over this elementary schooler in victory, but instead begging for it
>she comes out eventually and continues to hit me
>I take it
>she goes to the kitchen to get cereal, I'm still arguing with her
>either I'm finally getting through to her, or she gave up
>she starts laughing
>it's the latter
>trying to stay cool (wasn't mad, just trying not to show anything) I walk back towards my room saying she's over it
>she calls me a jerk as she tries to go to her room
>block the door until she asks politely
>after some resistance finally get through to her
>she asks me politely to move and I do
>both go to our rooms
>will be taking her to her book club now too

I wonder how she'll be when she's older, what do you guys do with your siblings?
>pic unrelated
>>
File: 1411237452589.jpg (14 KB, 163x155) Image search: [Google]
1411237452589.jpg
14 KB, 163x155
>slapping your 9yo sister
>>
>>24360419
This isn't your blog, faggot.
>>
I have a hot popular cheerleader sister. She farts non stop and takes smelly dumps right before I go in to take a shower.

If only people knew...
>>
>>24360537
that means no one can post any story
>>
>>24360554
fuckin lol'd, that's priceless
>>
>>24360556
Telling stories is one thing. Posting events that just happened is another.
>>
>>24360617
good point, I was looking for what else people have to say on their sisters though too, figured this would be good bait

never see any good sibling threads up anymore, at least give me incest threads, right?
>>
>>24360419
i was waiting for incest. 0/10
>>
>>24360554
cute girls dont fart. fact.
>>
>>24360734
I'll come back in 5 years to report if anything happens

>tfw 27 when she's 18
>tfw life over when hers begins
I'm hoping to die around then anyway
>>
>have a brother and sister
>they're both attractive
>tfw you're the ugliest and stupidest sibling
>>
My little sister was a sociopathic little bratty abusive bitch from the second she erupted out of my mom's cunt. Just one of the most negative individuals you'll ever meet in nearly every way.

She bottled up all her rage and negativity that she hid from her friends and then she'd unleash it on her family because those were the people who loved her unconditionally.

She's in college now and is in a sorority. I fap to the slutty pics of all her friends that show up on facebook.

I'll never have anything to do with her again except for what I'm forced to do to appease my enabler parents.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.