[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed General (sort of) Bong water edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12
File: rsz_img_20151117_143958430.jpg (55 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20151117_143958430.jpg
55 KB, 338x600
Hey there /r9k/, brought a bong from a shop the other day, about to get high and take a shower.

Smoking some purple shit, what about the rest of you guys?
>>
Don't you feel fucking ugly and worthless smoking that shit?
>>
>>24359592

Nah. It's not like I'm smoking crack or some shit. I smoke to wind down, listen to music and feel good. Or, be productive, depends what strain I'm smoking.
>>
Anyways, bumping, just took a few hits lel.
>>
your glass is shit m9
>>
>>24359574
not smoking anything. I have to get to work in the morning and if I smoke i'll just call in sick and stay home all day smoking.
>>
>>24359592
Kek, your projection reeks. Take a shower and empty your piss poo jugs. I'd say take a walk but we both know you can't and won't do that.
>>
>>24360303
>>24359762
>>24359574
Daily reminder if you smoke weed you are a NORMIE and do not belong here.
>>
>>24360962
Sorry about your "muh secret 4chin club".
>>
dabs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all desu m8s
>>
i've been sober for too long

help
>>
>>24360962
>doing drugs is normie
>enjoying things is normie

YOU FROGPOSTERS KNOW NOTHING OF THIS FUCKING BOARD. KILL YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC FUCK
>>
>>24359574
>about to get high and take a shower.

potheads are probably some of the most stupidest people I know

>LEL IT'S NOT ADDICTIVE BRUH 420

yet most of you fuckers can't go a day without it, can't enjoy life or meals without it, and now using it to have a fun time in a shower, it's not pot that's troubling it's the annoying potheads
>>
>>24361682

You dumbass I haven't showered the entire day, and I had swimming. Also, pot isn't addictive, what are you, retarded or something?
>>
>>24359574
All I have is cheap kief that came off trimming

Smoking out of homemade bong that's nasty. No lighter so lighting paper towels off the stove for every hit. Also starving to death. This is not fun bruv.
>>
File: mfw sad.jpg (40 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
mfw sad.jpg
40 KB, 625x417
>>24361817
>mfw i'm currently addicted to pot

seriously, I crave weed everytime I get the opportunity to smoke. I skived uni today to smoke weed and jack off all day.
>>
>>24361904
That freaking sucks. Their are some bowls online that are very cheap, try to get one
>>
>>24362239
That's only because smoking weed is better than going to school.
>>
>>24361682
This is stupid not even as a kid did I enjoy anything in life and pot helped.

I'd rather be sitting in a broken down shit house with candlelight smoking weed all day than be a sober millionaire in a mansion

But alas I'm balding and I know if I go bald I won't be able to smoke without feeling ugly and self conscience. So God always finds a way to remove my happiness.
>>
I want to get high but I also want to be able to pass a drug test

I don't have a drug test coming or anything, I just want to be prepared.
>>
>>24362239
My life in a nutshell. Honestly though Im really enjoying life right now, getting high jacking off and playing mount and blade. Now if only I could get a girlfriend...
>>
File: 1447711278302.jpg (25 KB, 363x314) Image search: [Google]
1447711278302.jpg
25 KB, 363x314
I've been smoking some STRONG all day here, new strain that smells like chicken. Its called general tso's kush. Fucking dank. About to play some FO4.
>>
i wanna be a hippie and i wanna get high

but i never knew why
>>
>>24362319
I love getting high, but it's starting to get in the way of life.
I doubt I'm ever going to find a gf, but I don't want to be living with my parents forever, so I actually need to get my life in order
>>
>>24360303

>That projection

Kill yourself
>>
Ordered 25 tabs of acid
Very excited since acid feels like how weed used to feel
>>
>>24361817
Pot is addicting but it's relatively easy to go cold turkey. The worst side effect is merely boredom.
>>
File: Drug_danger_and_dependence.png (32 KB, 722x420) Image search: [Google]
Drug_danger_and_dependence.png
32 KB, 722x420
>>24362239
>Cannabis is the most widely used illicit drug in the Western world,[3] and in the US 10 to 20% of consumers who use cannabis daily become dependent.[4]
10-20%, for people who use daily. You people are misinformed about the dangers of drugs and have no clue about addiction potential. I bet some of you even drink alcohol and smoke (both hard drugs). Marijuana is not much more addictive than chocolate or video games
>fucking sweetsjunkies eating fistful of M&Ms while watching films to have fun, I bet their teeth are rotten out
>saw this kid in my class eat TWO Snickers bars, he fell asleep right after. Sugar crash is a bitch, eh? His grades suck too. Fucking sweetsheads.
>this fat friend of mine is always sweaty and looks like shit yet he keeps eating Oreos >implying sugar won't ruin your life

Real stoners annoy me a bit but a lot of them are good people and it's mostly your oversensitivity that you can't overlook their BS and hate them so much.

Sure daily marijuana use has adverse effects (weakened emotional stability, worsened memory/critical thinking) that suck and I don't think you should smoke much. It's still a light drug.
>inb4 ad hominem attacks
I smoke occasionally because I like it more than drinking and it's good fun to do with friends. I don't do it much because I don't like the brainfog it gives me.
>>
>>24362839
One very important tip: go slowly.
>1 tab
>1 tab
>2 tab
>2 tab
>3 tab
>3 tab
etc
Effects can vary so don't be impatient. Keep 2 weeks between trips. Have fun.
>>
>>24362907
That's lovely, but why are you telling me? I'm not criticising pot in anyway
>>
DUUUUDE MAN WEED LMAO
>>
>>24362971
2 weeks between trips? I once did it 2 then 3 the next day and the did 2 more a few days later. I aim to do it about twice a week
>>
>>24363039
If you do it too much you won't feel shit. I took an RC, then two days after that I took another RC and Acid together and got nothing.
>>
>>24363039

Be careful bro, I did a lot of acid in my youth. Some doors are best remained closed if you know what I mean. Some people don't come back.
>>
>>24363076
Elaborate familia
>>
would you pay 3.99USD/month for unlimited cleanings of your smoking/vaporizing accesories, cleaning your gunky pipes, bongs, and shit? like someone comes to your house, picks it up to clean and delivers it back same/next day or whatever day you schedule
>>
>mfw get high and have girlfriend.

feels good
>>
>>24362319
Wow you sound exactly like me. Warband and CK2 while high as fuck is fun.
>>
>>24363340
They become psychologically broken. They are there physically, but not mentally.
>>
>>24363607
I only use a mflb and as long as you don't accidentally combust, it doesn't get dirty.

So no.
>>
>>24364145
Was supposed to go to >>24363509
>>
File: 1447256991028.jpg (32 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447256991028.jpg
32 KB, 480x480
>>24363039
1. That's fucking retarded
2. Unless you're upping the dosage by a shitton each time tolerance is going to cancel out the effects
3. You'd be retarded for upping the dosage

Just trip once a month and have some maturity and restraint about your drug usage, shit.
>>
Why do bongs get you blisted compared to bowls? If you take the water out of a bong it's literally just a pipe, I don't get how that works at all
>>
>>24364218
Bongs are designed to enable to inhale more smoke in a shorter amount of time more comfortably, because of the water filtering the smoke a little bit.
>>
I am LITERALLY addicted to weed.
>>
File: 1436200330544.jpg (18 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1436200330544.jpg
18 KB, 225x224
When you're high, everything is the same. watching pokemon is just as fun as snowboarding down the rocky mountains. It destroys all unique experiences you have and just turns it into, hey.. remember when we got high at (insert non important part of the story here)? hahahah yea man i got so blazed here pass the joint man COUGH WEEZE aaahh man dis is good shit do, hey im not gonna go with you guys im just gonna sit in my tent and eat cheetohs.

Smoking weed destroys the greater unique experience you can have in the wilderness. Smoking weed is for degenerates, weaklings, stoners, and all around failures at life. Don't associate with them, don't go camping or backpacking with them, and dont respond to their annoying requests "ay man u mind if i get ur lighter to light my joint real quick? ayyy hahhaha u cool dawg thanks man" If i wanted to experience the worst part of society I could go to any major city. I go into the wilderness as its the last bastion of pure human spirit, where you can experience the outdoors without having to associate with swagfags, sports fanatics, drugged up stoners, etc.

If you want to smoke weed, keep it the fuck inside your godamn house like your original argument "what do you care what someone does in their own home? hurr durr" now you want to go outside and do it. You're just like the faggot argument "why do you care if i eat another mans shit in my own bedroom" now they have gay pride parades and force it into every facet of everyones life like some attention whore. Now fags want to shove their sexual fetish everywhere and you can't escape it, unless you go innawoodz. So stay the fuck out muh woods you degenerate hippie fucks.
>>
I'm a fucking addict. A fucking junkie. I can't stop smoking. I have fucking SUCKED DICK FOR WEED. I am fucked. Fuck yes.
>>
>>24363509
Yes. The bong idea is great.
>>
I need weed I FUCKING NEED IT
>>
>>24364402
Lol at this butthurt

Stay mad straightedge faggot
>>
dealer gave me 12 grams for 20 dollars since he's getting rid of extra weed and wanted to be nice. love this guy. i can't stop smoking at least a gram a day, this is getting to be too expensive but it's easier to get weed than benzos and cheaper.

>>24364402
you've clearly never taken a hike while high, everything seems slightly more beautiful. you don't giggle at everything or get fucked unless it's one of your first times smoking. you can smoke and not be a retarded about it. compared to being sober taking hikes and going down trails, being high is a lot better.
>>
File: Dylan pepe.jpg (110 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
Dylan pepe.jpg
110 KB, 906x813
>be my friend
>drink two marijuanas
>shoot up the whole school

don't do drugs, robots they melt the metal that keeps your inner beast a bay
>>
>>24364677
this post is autistic and so are you
>>
File: benny.jpg (100 KB, 825x1009) Image search: [Google]
benny.jpg
100 KB, 825x1009
>work in well paying IT job
>live with family
>no friends, no gf, only hobby is playing old pc games
>save literally 90% of income
>have been doing this for years
>about to execute master plan, move to CO or WA, rent an apartment, buy fucktons of legal purple and work remotely as needed

time to cash out
>>
>>24364767
That sounds really nice man
good luck
>>
File: leafs by snoop.jpg (113 KB, 564x544) Image search: [Google]
leafs by snoop.jpg
113 KB, 564x544
so, this is a thing now.
>>
File: 1396243089935.jpg (447 KB, 1280x1556) Image search: [Google]
1396243089935.jpg
447 KB, 1280x1556
dude that's a huge bowl for such a little piece

>yfw taking a rimmer from that
>>
>>24364852
http://www.leafsbysnoop.com/#home-1

neat
>>
>>24359574
Cheap Chinese POS with a Roor logo
>>
>>24364767
Why not Oregon? It's nice here
>>
>>24365602

Because Oregon sucks
>>
File: 1440111341332.png (786 KB, 857x746) Image search: [Google]
1440111341332.png
786 KB, 857x746
>>24364831
Thanks
Been preparing for a long time

>>24365602
Oregon is being considered by CO is the goal for now
>>
>>24365797
But it's nice here
>>
What are some places to work that don't usually drug test? I was gonna apply for a position at Gander Mtn but Internets says they drug test. I know fast food places don't usually drug test but I'd rather avoid working there again.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.