[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nearly 2016 >still don't have a social media account
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 468x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 468x314
>nearly 2016
>still don't have a social media account

I am 28, I don't know a single person who is like me. Even the most autistic people I know have one.

I literally miss all updates and group messages that my work sends out. I am in the dark with anything that happens and always find out a week after everyone else when someone finally tells me what's going on face to face.
>>
dude cmon lmao its nearly 2016
>>
>>24359525
if you don't have at least a facebook, you will be seen as a severe autistic retard
literally, even the diagnosed retard in my workplace has one, and he stalks people and likes photos from 2011
social media sucks but not having one is a massive red flag for some employers
>>
>>24359626
Wat
No Facebook for almost 3 years here. I honestly wish I had never gotten one most people nowadays are fine with just a number
>>
>>24359565
What do you gain by posting autistic memes over and over ? Nobody cares, you're wasting your time. Atleast if you're going to come on here and bother going through the Captcha at least post something worth while. I will literally never get people like you. Probably just some dudebro normie feeling edgy by coming on the 4chan I guess.

>>24359626
If they ask me I just say "I can't be bothered with that social media stuff, not interested" they seem to understand but look a bit confused.
>>
>>24359525
>>24359565
N E A R L Y 2 0 1 6
E
A
R
L
Y
>>
>>24359739
Facebook is just a common example, but you need to have any kind of social media
whatsapp,snapchat,any of these shits
>>24359763
nobody will force you to create one but it is incredibly weird for them. do you find normal someone who doesn't wear clothes? it's the same thing
>>
>>24359821
Am I the only one who thinks it is absolutely disgusting that this is true
>>
>>24359525
As long as you associate with grown ups then no one cares if you don't have social media. It's not like you need for anything important anyway.
>>
File: 73129414531.png (146 KB, 333x364) Image search: [Google]
73129414531.png
146 KB, 333x364
>closest social media account I have is a throwaway skype to talk to robots with

>normies faces when the only thing I can give them is a phone number
>>
>>24359525
Deleted mine like 3 years ago. Life is way better without it. Don't get one. Totally pointless.
>>
I don't have one. Had it briefly but didn't post anything and hated posing for photos. Felt very bad about it for a while now I'm glad I don't have it.
>>
>2016
>not using social media
Bruh what is wrong with you? It is almost 2016 and you are not using social media. How can you not use social media when its almost 2016? Thats crazy 2bh, did i tell you its 2016?
>>
I had social media and e-mail and stuff, but 4chan pressured me into deleting it.
>>
Facebook is for old people. It's all about Instagram and shit now. Just get a Linkedin account if it's only for work.
>>
>>24359525
i have a normiebook account, but only use it exteremly rarely.
>>
My number of whatsapp contacts went from 0 to 2 this year. I'm doing great.

One of them is my internet friend and the other one is my cousin. fuck me
>>
>>24359626
Facebook is for dumb faggots that like to stalk Stacies and jerk off to them and make dumbass posts to get validation. Kill yourself my man.
>>
I want to get facebook but the problem is that I feel it is way too late for that.
>>
>>24360795
Same. What do?
>>
>>24360795
>>24360813
I'm right there with you guys. I wish I would have made one back in high school when everyone wanted me to but I was always scared that my lack of friends compared to others would make me look bad. Basically at this point I'm just waiting for the next big thing. Facebook has got maybe the rest of the decade but eventually it will go the way of MySpace. Most guys I know don't even really check their Facebook too often. Something big will be coming soon. And like the other anon said, for work all you really need is a LinkedIn these days.

But really, one guy I know actually did make a Facebook like a month ago, but this guy was already kind of the butt of the joke in a lot of situations and no one really cared.
>>
>>24360795
>>24360813
>>24361652
If you want one just get one. I assume that you (like me) think other people are as judgemental and eager to undermine you as you are to them. They may be a little surprised but if you feel it's beneficial just do it.
>>
Thankfully the FBI will be arresting terrorist scum such as yourself
>>
Me too, I am 27 but I got rid of my facebook around 2009 and never looked back. If you want to be a failed normalfag so bad just make one.
>>
>>24359525
u dont need fb or twitter too stupid things 24/7
>>
>>24359626
Not having fb is not a bad thing. Why bosses will ask for fb in your interview? Thats irrelevant
>>
>>24359821
Whatsapp is for cheap communication its not social media retard
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.