[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so my oneitis just start skateboarding I've never set foot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
so my oneitis just start skateboarding

I've never set foot on a skateboard before

Is there any easy techniques for newbie like me that could impress her?
>>
double tap L or R
>>
Gonna tell you right now to abandon this notion of "impressing her".

You're not gonna learn anything quickly, she won't be impressed, and if you're picking up a hobby/trying to do something just for that you'll never get anywhere in the end.

Just do what YOU fucking want, don't force yourself to get in every little thing she starts liking.
>>
lrn2ripstick noob
>>
Skateboard up ass
>>
>>24359251
nah if he has good balance he can learn quick. I'd suggest longboarding desu.
>>
>>24359251
Seriously. Do your own fucking thing. Coming from another girl, she's probably just in it to impress some guy herself. (Though maybe not, but I doubt it)
>>
File: DOGTOWNZBOYSpostertrimmed.jpg (218 KB, 524x774) Image search: [Google]
DOGTOWNZBOYSpostertrimmed.jpg
218 KB, 524x774
>>24359174
You need to see this documentary with her. She'll love your arse.
>>
>>24359174
just learn to go really fast, like i mean really fucking fast and the rest will all just come together
>>
File: 1447799806778.jpg (39 KB, 334x344) Image search: [Google]
1447799806778.jpg
39 KB, 334x344
>>24359251
>just b yourself

normies
>>
>>24359174
why don't you learn to skateboard with your friend? impressing is not going to happen. skateboarding is difficult to do well and takes a long time to learn.
>>
>>24359174
>Is there any easy techniques for newbie like me that could impress her?

Yes take her for a ride in your BMW or show her how much you made from the DOW Jones today. Chicks love stock portfolios.
>>
Find the biggest set of stairs in your down, then haul ass towards them. Doesn't matter if you can't ollie, you can say that you attempted it.
>>
>tfw I'm probably the only robot who can land a treflip
Seriously I think sometimes people don't know what a robot "sport" skateboarding is. Some of it's greatest pioneers are prime robot material. Inventor of many flat tricks, Rodney Mullen, is an aspie. One of the most crucial skaters in street skatings development, Mark Gonzales and god knows what goes on in this guys head.
>>
>>24359275
>longboarding
>wordfiltered
get the fuck out, loser
>>
>>24359174
If she can't into frontside airs, then she's a slut.
>>
What's a oneitis?

inb4 normie reeee I'm 32 live with my mom and haven't had sex in 5 years.
>>
>>24359174
> skateboarding
> female

it's a phase. don't bother.
>>
>>24359919
Wisdom. I think people like Bam Margera kind of hide that aspect of it.

>Rodney Mullen, is an aspie

Beyond true, he was always my favourite too.
>>
>>24359174
Underage plz go
>>
>>24360080
Rodney is super humble too.
>>
>>24360065
so you have had sex

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24359412
I hate to tell you this, but the you that chose to post that is incredibly beneficial to the normies. You know stop living the lie of your dreams, live your life for once as it is now and grow off that, its has positive attributes and qualities that you're good at, but not good at emphasizing.
>>
>>24360406
>hehehehhe epic r9k le meme reeeee xddd hate them normies
XD
>>
>>24359919
ther's a diference between being a robot and just being a plain old edgy anti social teen which is what most skaters are.
>>
>>24360541
seriously why are you here though? you belong on reddit tbqh
>>
>>24359412
Sorry to say but I'm actually so non-normie that I've stopped bothering with any of the day to day bullshit. That's what I mean by "do what you want". Within limits, because sadly you HAVE to work in order to live. Or at least I do because I'm not qualified for bullshitbux.
>>
>>24360555
I think that's an outdated way of thinking about skating. Over the years it's shifted from SKATEORDIEFUCKSCHOOL to a more tame mentality and focus on atheleticism. I won't deny skating has bad apples or rant but if you want an insight in what attracts most kids to skating here's a video.
http://youtu.be/TsEG8yAswTM
In my opinion learning new tricks is pretty much stimming so your brain can feel good.
>>
>>24359174
Would YOU be impressed by some broad trying to one-up you at your own hobby that they transparently only started because of you?
>>
Do inlining instead
>>
Lol op ive accually skated for like 6 years or more.just buy one and just go and get some balance. Then learn to do an ollie then a kickflip . Can take some time but its getting more and more fun when u learn new shit. Also u can watch videos on youtube to learn some tips
>>
You know how you want to pick up skateboarding so you can eventually fuck her? She picked up skateboarding because she wants to eventually fuck a skateboarder. Find someone else OP
>>
I seriously hate skaters more than niggers and mudslimes. The absolute worst common denominator in society.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.