[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Too many chicks would send me pics and it would get to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: gronk2.jpg (55 KB, 527x619) Image search: [Google]
gronk2.jpg
55 KB, 527x619
'Too many chicks would send me pics and it would get too out of control.'

-Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots Tight End, All-Pro, All-Alpha Team, Beta Crusher, Pussi Destroyer, Pro-Bowler

http://fansided.com/2015/11/18/rob-gronkowski-says-snapchat-will-cause-ladies-to-go-wild/?utm_source=si.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=si.com
>>
Some girls I know saw him get shitfaced and make out with a highschooler in aruba
>>
>>24359169
lel he's not even that goodlooking.

nba players are god tier in terms of women

>way higher salaries
>all tall and ripped
>won't be retarded from brain damage

you can literally see that autism setting in on that guys stupid face.
>>
>>24359253
>promoting race mixing
kek
>>
>>24359253
Isn't the super bowl like the biggest thing in sports?
>>
Gronkowski also claimed to be a virgin in a radio interview when they asked him. The radio host just laughed but Gronk just kind of chuckled uncomfortably.

I get the feeling he's a /fit/ autist.
>>
>>24359253
>Hating on Gronk

Dudes a fantasy beast, and he's hilariously stupid. He's what I aspire to be as a beta robot
>>
File: gronk smash.jpg (35 KB, 450x310) Image search: [Google]
gronk smash.jpg
35 KB, 450x310
>>24359169
>hating on based Gronk

The man is literally a fucking Jojo's Bizzare Adventure character, and he's funny as fuck. If I were that size and caliber of athlete I'd pull the same bullshit too.
>>
>>24359253
>autism kicking in

he's just drunk as fuck in the photo
>>
>>24359169
>tfw your drunk and dancing in a night club but you just lost the super bowl
>>
>>24359307

NBA player salaries are guaranteed, NFL players are not. An NFL player can be cut and then not paid for any reason at any time.

Gilbert arenas hasn't played in the NBA for years, he made $20M last season.

The NFL is by far the worst league for the players.
>>
>>24359253
nba players are
>black
>>
>>24359169
>chicks will never uncontrollably send you wild pics on snapchats

ree
>>
>>24359169
In Gronk's line of work you don't need to be smart. He's already a dumb fuck to begin with but he's having the time of his life playing football and endorsing things. He's got life figured out.

>>24359311
I can believe it. In some ways being really stupid makes it easier to get girls.

>>24359316
this
>>
>>24359316
>Implying someone that's hilariously stupid would be able to grasp the patriots interact offensive scheme and playbook
>>
>>24359445
And yet they have better lives than you could possibly imagine.
>>
>>24359473
Yes but not every white girl likes black men
>>
File: atta boy.jpg (55 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
atta boy.jpg
55 KB, 500x419
>>24359169
>tfw you will never be a pussy magnet millionaire pro-athlete with near-Space Marine proportions and physical abilities.

I'm happy knowing that at least somebody in the world can experience that life.
>>
>>24359533
They do if they're tall, fit, handsome, rich NBA players.
>>
>>24359169
>beta destroyer
He's probably really friendly to betas
>>
>>24359468
diamond bill just needs you to remember your roll, he can coach around the rest

thats why total shit heads can have success with the pats, you just need to be empty headed and a decent person and you can be a probowler for the pats in the right year
>>
>>24359583
>belichick
>good coach

That faggot's been coasting on the success of Tom Brady for 15 years.
>>
>>24359583
Dude Reggie Wayne asked to be released because he couldn't get the playbook down.

Chad Johnson was on the pats for a whole year and he only played a handful of snaps because he couldn't understand the playbook either.
>>
>>24359548
you dont need to be rich to get huge as fuck and become confident and charismatic
>>
>>24359320
I'm not big on football but I fucking love Jojo. Please explain the similarities.
>>
>>24359169
Looks like a ripped nathan fillion
>>
File: gronk takes out suggs.gif (999 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
gronk takes out suggs.gif
999 KB, 320x180
>>24359581
"He's probably really friendly to betas"

Yea, take a look at what he did to suggs, a typical beta

kek
>>
>>24359643
Probably shitposting but you've obviously never watched a pats game because when Brady shits the bed Bill comes up with out of this world adjustments at half time

Brady would of never became the QB he is now without bill, maybe an above average QB but not the almost goat he is now
>>
>>24359757
Exactly

He's nice to betas, a dick to Tyrones and other Chads
>>
Gronk is based as fuck tho, nobody should hate on gronk
>>
>>24359730
I'm not big on football either anon, but Gronk is the most entertaining player on the field when I watch the Pats with my dad. He just loves doing ridiculous poses when the Patriots score, and he's so huge he just shrugs lesser human beings out of the way. See>>24359757
>>
File: gronk 3.jpg (111 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
gronk 3.jpg
111 KB, 600x350
>>24359823
Everyone is a lesser human being to gronk
>>
File: gronk twerk.gif (714 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
gronk twerk.gif
714 KB, 500x241
When I see a guy that regularly does this kind of shit on national TV, I can't help but love him. He's got the brain and personality of a golden retriever puppy.
>>
>>24359169
>Wet Republic Ultra Pool
kek
>>
>>24359307
>Amerifats are unironically this stupid
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.