[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, hello there. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: (20).jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(20).jpg
44 KB, 409x409
Oh, hello there.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but seems like you should be going too sleep soon?
Sweet dreams, my dear wagie!
>>
Its 3:43pm, shit-dick
>>
>>24359029
well considering work starts at 2pm for me. Not really neetykuck
>>
>>24359029
>being smug about anything
>not miserable

oh look another normie. you are not welcome here you are not a robot you do not belong here you do not fit in here nobody here likes you nobody wants you here you are not welcome here you normie trash you are not a robot everyone here rejects you you will never be accepted here just leave normie
>>
>>24359083
That what I was thinking
Neets say how happy and how great a life they have, and call us working men normies. Wouldn't it be the opposite? I mean they're happy with their lives and they say working men aren't.
>>
>>24359444
if you are happy and smug as a neet you are not a robot you are a failed normalshit and you are not welcome here
>>
>>24359476
>>24359444
>>24359083
>>24359082
>>24359049

WAGEKUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Nothing new to report, I'm gonna go get back to producing music.
>>
>>24359476
That's what I'm saying, I'm agreeing with you.
>>
>>24359514
>implying I leave my house
>implying anyone would ever hire me
>making music

oh look another normie. you will receive no likes or upvotes here normaltrash you are not a robot you are not welcome here nobody wants you here you are not liked here you do not belong here you do not fit in here you are not a robot robots hate you this place is not for you you are not welcome here
>>
>>24359514
the music that no-one will ever hear because you're a shut-in, solitary neetkek.
>>
>>24359589
>>24359570

Wagekucks on suicide watch, still.

>>24359514
Earning money from site ad revenue while still claiming tendiebux absolute /masterrace/ here. I do nothing all day and get paid twice for it. Hope you're music career goes well.
>>
>>24359029
Hi there wagekecks I have been
>working on my art
For a while, I desseeve a break don't you think? After all I'm not a wagekeck that all he does is drink coffee and shit and fill some unimportant paperwork inbetween
>>
>>24359637
>normie still a normie

how does it feel knowing you are not welcome here nobody wants you here nobody likes you here you do not belong here
>>
>>24359644
nice facebook meme normalfeces you are not welcome here you are not a robot you do not belong here everyone here is laughing at you and judging you negatively nobody wants you here nobody likes you here you have no friends here you are not accepted here you are normie trash
>>
>>24359665
It feels fucking great knowing that I'm intruding in the last bastion of mental illness just taking wathever the fuck I want while you are forced to watch and can barely complain.
How does it feel to be the last of the robots?
>>
>>24359665
It's alright, I feel ya. It must be hell working long shifts day in day out, but I guess whatever keeps you going. Another day, another dollar.
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 470x595
>>24359705
>actually being this mad
>>
>>24359721
>>24359722
>>24359735
>normies thinking anyone here likes them

you know nobody cares about you here right your reddit facebook tier memes are trash, you are mocked and rejected here. you aren't funny. nobody likes you. go try to get likes instead of being mad little normies. you are not welcome here you do not belong here
>>
>>24359790
Don't you have a job you need to be at?

Go make those good goy points!
>>
>>24359705
Actually wew Keck bothered me more that you ever could. If you didn't have autism you would figure out a way to kick us out without your monotone boring spam that is not going to work ever, you know something that could actually work but I see that you are completely unable too. You must have your brain fried on Xanax or something
>>
>>24359819
>implying I'd ever get hired
>implying I leave my house

is just be yourself coming next normie go back to facebook and be mad there you do not fit in here you have no friends here you are not welcome here
>>
It's almost time to go home wagekecks, that means
>another.
2 hour long commute home
If I didn't know better I would say you enjoy suffering
>>
>>24359843
nobody here likes you literally everyone here rejects you this place is for robots you do not belong here you are an outcast here
>>
>>24359897
>not suffering

normie detected
>>
>>24359871
You won't ever get hired or leave your home because you don't want to
>>
It's fucking 1PM man
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24359029
This.
My day has just started,
>>
File: ralphie-cifaretto-photos-8.jpg (88 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
ralphie-cifaretto-photos-8.jpg
88 KB, 600x400
>>24359589
>if the masses don't appreciate it it's worthless
wageslaves really are philistines aren't they?
>>
>>24359029
Sweet dreams, mate
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.