[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here has dated an ugly self-hating girl out of desperation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Who else here has dated an ugly self-hating girl out of desperation before?
>>
>>24359016
I've certainly tried, but their beta orbiters were clustered up around them so thickly that i couldnt even attempt to talk to them
>>
I didn't date her, but we hanged out and fugged

At least I was nice to her and tried to help her with stuff . .

but she was really annoying
>>
>>24359016
Yeah. It sucks. Dating girls, or boys for that matter, with issues is never a good idea. All I really wanted was sum fuk but even that was not satsifying at all.
>>
File: 1427196944850.jpg (43 KB, 372x372) Image search: [Google]
1427196944850.jpg
43 KB, 372x372
She has shades of self hatred
Turns out, I'm so much worse that she's making a habit of trying to build me up all the time.
I'm a little scared. I think I'm really starting to fall for her, but I really don't want it to hurt when she eventually cheats on me.

Do femanons have a habit of cheating? I never really went into threads about them before.
>>
She wasn't ugly bit she was completely self hating. Shit like that gets really annoying. Having to tell them they're worth it every damn day and that they don't deserve to die, reassuring them that their failures aren't the end of the world, convincing them you love them, etc.

Self hating people should not date.
>>
>>24359155
If they are from /clg/, /soc/ or /r9k/, yes.

This is where most of them are from though, the rest are pretty normal but also don't want to date robots or get with anyone from 4chan.
>>
File: 1436643077155.jpg (89 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1436643077155.jpg
89 KB, 706x706
fat girls, same shit.

the worst one was about 5'0" and a good 180 or 200 pounds. i only dated her for like a couple weeks, and didnt tell anyone about it, or take her out in public. i just needed to put my dick in something.

the most shameful thing ive done though was openly date this 14 year old freshman when i was a senior at 17 years old. she was about 5'5"-6" and 200. 4/10 looks-wise. maybe less, i dont know. people saw me hold hands with her and shit. fuck

>mfw my life
>>
>>24359210
Forgot to add, on top of that, I really don't want her to suffer her issues while feeling like she has to handle me as well. I try to help her out when she wants it.

So /fit/ is alright? She wants me to lift with her.
>>
>>24359117
>All I really wanted was sum fuk but even that was not satsifying at all
I'm>>24359092

Literally me. I didn't realize being with someone could feel so bad even if it was kinda good.
>>
>>24359276
It's annoying how much attention they need. The problem was that I wanted her attention too and she was so caught up in her own shit that it felt like a one-way deal.
>>
Yes I did. Went to prom with her
>>
>>24359359
Yeah, they always want be the victim when they're around you. After a while it feels like they aren't even there, and that you are only there for them.

Sex was still kinda fun if lonely. Gonna masturbate to her now.
>>
I did
I thought she was annoying as shit, she was really cool at first but after i betamaled enough telling her she was the perfect female and all that she gained a lot of false confidence and eventually cheated on me
I'd post her picture but I'd feel bad about it. She can't help being ugly
I try to think of it as at least experience, I'm not sure if I regret it or not. I learned from it at least
>>
>>24359016
because all of them have beta orbiters and im in no position to compete
>>
>>24359155
She's a woman. Why are you even asking?
>>
>>24359491
step by step same shit that happened to me.
>>
>>24359016
I think it's a thing that happens to them often, which only perpatuates their cycle. Sad really.
Yes I have, twice
>>
File: tumblr_ltr34wEJgN1qckaxpo1_500.png (160 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltr34wEJgN1qckaxpo1_500.png
160 KB, 500x370
>>24359016
i do. she's not ugly though, just depressed or something, w/ shades of self-hatred too... i can see why, because she comes from a shitty family and her mother treats her like absolute shit.

but she's too nice to me, sometimes i even think i don't deserve her.
>>
>>24359186

I've figured this. I've been trying really hard to improve at skills and putting more effort into keeping healthy, but no matter what I do, I still violently loathe every single aspect of my being

If I were just ugly I might have a chance, but I'm just as broken and disgusting on the inside as well
>>
File: 472772.jpg (2 KB, 94x94) Image search: [Google]
472772.jpg
2 KB, 94x94
>r9k
>date
GET OUT
>>
>>24361071
Shut up frogshit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.