[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just applied to join the British Special Forces Preparing for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 2pqqgpl.jpg (161 KB, 1599x979) Image search: [Google]
2pqqgpl.jpg
161 KB, 1599x979
Just applied to join the British Special Forces

Preparing for the inevitable war in Europe. Why don't you do the same /robotsofeurope/?
>>
>>24358121
I did the same in my country i have my interview for the military in a few weeks. I passed the initial physical and medical
>>
I'm going to, just waiting to finish highschool which is required to become an officer where I live.
>>
>>24358121
why would they accept lazy nutcases? the british armed forces aren't the same as the american ones

if you're a fuck up in america, you can just join the army

britain is much more strict
>>
File: 1424024177324.png (377 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
1424024177324.png
377 KB, 640x644
>>24358121
>Implying you won't fight against white people when the uprising begins
>>
>>24359517
just imagine being in switzerland when it all happens, must be scary as fuck
>>
>>24358121

I assume you're a high performing marine or para. Otherwise you ain't getting fucking near the special forces.
>>
I scored too high on the draft intelligence test.

sergeant said "no one is getting a score above 55". I got 56, he probably thought I did it on purpose just to fuck with him.
>>
File: guess that tip.jpg (19 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
guess that tip.jpg
19 KB, 469x463
>>24359842
>I scored too high on the intelligence test.
>>
>>24359517
yo why did they colour romania and bulgaria, they're orthodox as fuck
>>
Good luck, robot. Wich unit did you apply for?
>>
>>24360352
Well I did. Getting a score too high drags your overall rating down. They don't want privates who are smarter than the officers.
>>
>>24359782
This. You can't just apply for the special forces.
>>
>>24358121
I'm 28. Is it too late to try to join the Royal Engineers?
>>
>>24359517
The Saudi flag is kind of beautiful.
>>
>>24359286
Underage plz leave
>>
>>24359517
Hilarious considering that it's England where Mohammed is the most popular baby name.
>>
>>24360515
Ye this picture started out as a meme but unfortunately it has become 100% real. It's a sad world we live in.
>>
>>24360667
I'd say it's inaccurate as it portrays the UK as being one of the last bastions of European civilisation when in reality the UK is one of the most keked countries in Europe.
>>
>>24360721
Not really. Anybody who says this meme isn't British. It's only really major cities that are keked. People are slowly waking up to the threat but its probably too late. There are a lot of lefties here too.
>>
Sorry OP I have a job and other obligations and am not just going into the military as a last refuge for my fucked up life while convincing myself I'm going to die a war hero with overly-romanticized images of veterans taken from Deviantart or some free-to-play FPS game's promotional images.
>>
Just APPLIED for special forces lol

good luck getting through psychological evaluation sperg

see you back in your moms basement in a few weeks
>>
>>24360426
SASR
>>
>>24360452
No, 32 is max age.
>>
>>24361196

You've applied to join one of the most infamous and highly rated special armed forces in the world and you're shitposting about it on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>24361353
You still have to be ex forces m80
>>
>>24361353
I'm not OP or anyone else you've spoken to on here.
>>
>>24361382

Yeah I know that, hand selected too I believe.

>>24361385

Tell me more.
>>
UKSF(R) accept male volunteers who have no previous military service aged 18 to 32 or male volunteers who have had previous military service with any part of the Regular or Reserve Armed Forces (RN, RM, Army, and RAF) up to the age of 34. Volunteers must be able to commit to considerable training demands and willing to deploy overseas.
>>
>>24360395
So he turned you down instead of offering a more mentally involved occupational specialty? What the fuck kind of recruiters are you dealing with?
>>
I'd rather join ISIS.
The best protection is electing people who'll pull out of ISIS bombing and general ME interventionism.
I'm too old to apply even if I wanted to.
>>
>>24361444

Ah the SAS.

Saturdays and Sundays.
>>
>>24360470
What effin age were you when you finished high shool?
>>
>>24361474

Made-up ones lol. Sarge probably took pity on the poor autist and acted like it was his IQ that was simply too high.
>>
>>24361558
Uk = highschool = 16
college / app = 18
uni - dsfsdfsdf
>>
>>24361603
>>24361474

you guys sure are ignorant for soldier boys.

it's a draft. you get a rating from 1 to 5. highest ratings get ahead of the line. only other way to join is by random chance, something like 5%.
>>
>>24359517
>donegal breaks off to form it's own country

Inevitable to be hawnist
>>
>>24361501
your get bombed by a drone Ahmed
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.