[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>probably gonna lose the only good psychologist I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1444133188521.png (114 KB, 755x691) Image search: [Google]
1444133188521.png
114 KB, 755x691
>probably gonna lose the only good psychologist I've ever had because I can't stop obsessing about her for going on a maternity leave soon
>she told me it would be best for me if I moved to one of her male colleagues for now because I can't focus on the therapy
>don't really want anyone else, feel like I'm being "dumped" even though I'm not interested in her (even if I were, it'd be impossible)
>snuck out of the clinic at the end of today's session while she was in another room
>just before I go into the men's washroom I hear her calling after me, but I don't respond
>she sends me a message saying I didn't even say bye and how she only wants what's best for me
>even calls my mom because it's the first time I didn't say bye to her and she was worried
and apparently hurt as well
>despite all the shit I keep giving her that others wouldn't put up with, she still cares about me
>don't feel like I want to go back there now
>/r9k/ won't understand these feels
>this thread will most likely 404 without any replies
>>
>you couldn't focus on the therapy

Were you...hitting on her?
>>
She's literally paid to care.
She's doesn't really like you.
>>
sorry anon. but yes, she is paid to care unfortunatly. i feel the feels.
>>
>>24358063
No, but I kept bringing that topic up all the time because the very same shit happened to me with another therapist recently (although I've been knowing her for far longer, and didn't care as much about her leaving).

>>24358091
>>24358097
I've been to a fair share of psychologists and she isn't like them. She genuinely cares.
>>
>>24358166
>that topic

?

what is "that topic"?
>>
>>24358186
Her going on a maternity leave.
>>
as a medical personnel i can confirm that some of us do our job because we like helping people.sure we need money to live but sometimes some patient are too fragile and too hopless that we work with all of our heart to help them because we like them to see them smile
>>
>>24358091
>>24358097
what faggots.
you guys clearly don't know human race.
get out of your room and have some social interaction with other people.not all of us are autistic robots
>>
>>24358208
what do you talk about iwht her besides the maternity leave?

did she say why she is taking the leave and if you can still be a client when she gets back?

did she ever laugh at things you said?
>>
>>24358330
Well, I also have OCD so we try to focus on that.
She's taking the leave for obvious reasons (she's pregnant), but yeah she told me she will be back.
And she only laughs at things I say when I joke around, otherwise, no.

Should I keep going there? She said we can still keep seeing each other if I want to, but she's right that I can't focus on the therapy because of her. On the other hand, if I don't listen to her then there's a very slim chance of me listening to her colleagues.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.