[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that love is a lie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: sssss.jpg (65 KB, 363x475) Image search: [Google]
sssss.jpg
65 KB, 363x475
If it isn't, why do women go for chads? That they do proves that love doesn't exist.

Women don't care about forming an emotional bond when they seek out men. They function like computers, as their brains calculate mathematically the highest rate of return for each sexual transaction. If your market value is high you will be allowed to fall in love with them and have it be reciprocated. If not, then you are discarded with total cynical ruthlessness. So much for "love".

It's the same for femanons, except the standards of chad are slightly different. They still go for the same kind of ultrasocial high genetics men. They just need to "be nerdy" or whatever. Don't think you can escape by looking for girls with outcast interests.

And of course even if you are chad enough to get a girl remember that the "love" will last as long as your sexual market value and money does. When those go away, "love" goes with them. Proving that love means nothing to most people.

Just give up trying to find love robots. It doesn't exist in the 3d world.
>>
>>24357745
Women fall in love with different characteristics than suggested by fiction. Women do believe they're in love with Chad. Women do feel love, but you can't trigger it.
>>
>>24357780
Whatever it is they feel for them doesn't deserve to be called "love". "Sexual greed" would be a better word for it.
>>
>>24357745
erryfing is lie
>>
>>24357745
>Just give up trying to find love robots. It doesn't exist in the 3d world.

I thought everyone here was already aware? Those >tfw no gf threads are just a joke, right?
>>
>>24357881
tfw no gf implies that there could be a gf out there. But there isn't.
>>
File: image.png (92 KB, 1238x344) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92 KB, 1238x344
>>24357745
Lmao at this Neckbeard thinking he can generalize half the human race.
>>
File: 1440258180496.jpg (53 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1440258180496.jpg
53 KB, 960x600
>>24357745
The same applies to men. Both men and women are guilty.

The romanticism that exists in human fiction is actually a really strange thing when you stop to think about how utilitarian and cold the universe is. We have fiction in the first place because reality can't satisfy our irrational and romantic longing.

You can't win in this universe. I hope that when I end it, I don't end up here again.
>>
>>24357745
I'm female and I would bang the fuck out of Stannis. Good god is he handsome.

Sorry.
>>
>>24357745
Jesus loves us.
>>
File: mousey.jpg (33 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
mousey.jpg
33 KB, 314x320
>>24357745
>mfw girls still claim that personality is the most important thing they look for in a man
>>
File: Men are more romantic.jpg (159 KB, 700x2398) Image search: [Google]
Men are more romantic.jpg
159 KB, 700x2398
>>24357745

It's not that love isn't real, it's that women and men have vastly different concepts of it.

A man's frame of reference in regards to love is external; what can I do for her? I love her so much. She's my world.

A woman's is more internal; what can he do for me? Has he qualified himself enough to have me?

Men are the idealists pretending to love as realists.

Women are the realists pretending to love as idealists.
>>
File: Stannis 5.gif (886 KB, 245x236) Image search: [Google]
Stannis 5.gif
886 KB, 245x236
>>24358494

>this cunt comes into an anonymous space where what she posts can be judged for its merit and quality free from any bias, sexual or otherwise, and she still has to say she has a cunt
>>
>>24358494
hurrrrrrr i dont care what anyone said or posted but damn look at chad hes so hawt lol
women
>>
>>24358494
he's utterly average looking, you only like him because he's powerful.
>>
File: one true King.jpg (64 KB, 581x521) Image search: [Google]
one true King.jpg
64 KB, 581x521
>>24360323

>Stephen Dillane
>average

shake my head to be honest family
>>
>>24360473
I dunno senpai, I think he's pretty hot too. Wife crushes on him as well when we watch GoT.
>>
>>24358310
Wrong. Men do not parasite off of women for their resources. Men do not expect women to be disposable providers and protectors. It is men that are considered disposable, not women.
>>
>>24360473
nice picture of an average looking dude.
>>
>>24360323
I'd cum on his face desu /nohomo
>>
>>24360703
fag pls go.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.