[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Do the thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: image.png (93 KB, 473x458) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 473x458
ITT:

Do the thing
>>
M

I'm glad things are going well but I'm scared of losing you

-W.S
>>
File: 1446098972633.jpg (106 KB, 497x488) Image search: [Google]
1446098972633.jpg
106 KB, 497x488
Anna

I miss you so much.
I never stopped loving you.

-J
>>
>>24357690
G

I was too much of a beta to confess I love you when I still had the time. I hope you're living a happy life in Germany

K
>>
Pepe,

AYY LMAO

Sincerely,

Memes
>>
>>24358311
It's never too late, K.
>>
File: 1435876797039.jpg (24 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1435876797039.jpg
24 KB, 324x291
A,
I am terribly in love with you

V
>>
J

I always fucking hated you and if what A said is true I'm filing a rape claim you whore

W
>>
D

I'm Sorry

A
>>
>>24357690
blue
i know youve tried to approach me a million times but im way too much of an autist to do anything.
>>
>>24357690
dear h,

you were a cool case manager for me. i remember when i first met you at the homeless feed you were just hired on and shadowing the case manager c. you asked me right away if i would like to have you for assistance and i said i was working with another agency but then you said you'd always be there if i needed anything. as time went on i attended for food many times and got to know you very well. then when i quit working with the other agency i said 'sure' when you asked if you'd be my case manager again.

our first meeting you said that 'you are captain of the ship i'm just along for the ride' so i knew all my goals and stuff you'd help me achieve. you provided me financial assistance to get things i needed, you were always there to get me clothes, you helped me get my internship at the place, food stamps, healthcare, adequate doctor visits. i knew you were trying to help me. then when i was getting drunk in the parks, got kicked out of the shelter you were still very friendly with me.

i remember when we went to the homelessness thing i advocated for the youth that were homeless - you said people remarked on how great my speech was and inspired them to continue working with youth. you asked if i ever thought about running for a public office position because of how good i was at public speaking.

i'm sorry i left wihtout forewarning or before you could see me get out of homelessness.
>>
>>24358790
What's the D?
>>
Dear Ana

I hate that i still have feelings for you, first you gave me a glimpse of hope, than you destroyed everything. Im trembling when i just think about you, full of hate and love. Fuck you, please come back

G
>>
Alicia,

I'm fucking madly in love with you and I don't want to be because I know I'm only going to get hurt by the fact you don't feel the same.

D
>>
G,

I'm deeply concerned that you let everything turn out like this, but I still hope that you will sort this worrisome situation out someday. Let's see each other in the future.
>>
Dear K

i hope one day you'll marry me. i miss you, i miss us. i swear if we talked again it'd be just like old times. i'm sorry i lied to you. i was a young coward. but you still loved me. you still love me, i haven't changed. and it looks like you haven't either. there were days i remember falling asleep, phone by ear, waking up hours later with the line still connected and your gentle fan blowing through the receiver. those nights got me through. you got me through it all before you left. but it was my fault and i respect that. i could still be clinging to something long gone, but no other girl has ever mattered to me more than you.

-T
>>
>>24357690
I have no one to write to.
>>
O,

Be careful of your so called gf. She's a filthy snake. You're not the first one to get pulled in orbit. Pure fucking evil.

T
>>
>>24357690
Dear F,

I hope you get hit by a truck you fucking cunt.

Best Regards
>>
>>24359071
same famalam.

you can write to me.
>>
Dear Evan,
I am pained deeply by my loss of you. I'm so sorry for missing our meeting. I fucking loved you, I would never do it on purpose. You meant so much to me, and holding onto the knowledge that I will never talk to you again is a secret that scars me deeply. Deeper than any knife wound or gunshot could go. You still do mean the world to me, Evan. It's a shame that my world has lost you.

Sincerely, David
>>
Dear world,

I have more money than most of you and have read more books than most of you. However, rather than doing lavish or pretentious things, I like to spend my days listening to ridiculous music & laughing at stupidass greentext on the internet like a madman.

I have no desire for fame or to impress others with some hot gf. There are qts who work at at each and every one of the restaurants I frequent obviously waiting for me to ask them out. I'm probably not going to.

My days are filled with happiness until my phone rings and I'm filled with dread. Sure enough, it's one of my family members or acquaintances-- they want me to drive some place to have lunch or play golf or have a fucking drink.

Fuck you, world. Leave me alone. Can't you see that I have very important business to attend to?
>>
There is a clear line in place. Stick to your own den filled with people you can relate to, and stop crossing into my own.
>>
Dear Mom,

I know that you've now lost your dad, Mom, daughter, and son, and your faith in god is probably pretty torn up by now, but I just hope you can stay alive long enough to raise Drew.

I never wanted to see anyone. I lied in bed with the covers tight and nothingness in my heart. Whatever happened to me is my own fault. I did something wrong, something so huge I coudlnt even see it, something that drowned me. I was inadequate and stupid, without worth. And thats why I had to die
>>
>>24359422

Fuck you too.

-World
>>
File: Benito-Mussolini.jpg (46 KB, 625x579) Image search: [Google]
Benito-Mussolini.jpg
46 KB, 625x579
Dolfi mein Wolfi

I love you no matter what even after death I will still love you

Benni
>>
>>24359267
Dear anon

I love you too

Best regards,
F.
>>
>>24358248
Talk to me, J
This is eating you alive. You need to tell someone...it does help to move on
>>
Dear U,
you're an even bigger disappointment than you were six years ago.
A, fuck you for existing.
T, I hope you get punished for your ignorance someday.
>>
>>24358248
Josh? Is that you
>>
>>24359573
Moving on isn't always easy, anon.
>>
I'm glad you're getting to live the life you wanted to live full of cocks and booze but I don't know why you ever had to involve me and cause me so much pain.

- J
>>
I'm not sure if I like you or not. Being alone really fucked me over. Sorry if there are mixed signals.

-anon
>>
>>24359740
Is that you, Anna?
>>
Dear Alex
Its a pity that you left me without a word, i thought our friendship will last forever, but thanks to you i realised that commitment is a fucking cancer.
Still wish you the best man...

Yeb
>>
>>24359789
or just coincidence that my ex boyfriend was named josh?
>>
>>24359749
It shouldn't be easy when you loved her. But talking about it may make it easier.
>>
>>24359804
Coincidence that my ex girlfriend was named Anna?
>>
>>24359880
>>24359804

>popular boys name
>popular girls name
>>
>>24357690
I'm sorry dad. I never amounted to anything and all you ever did was to love me and try to make me work. You never had the pleasure of having a good child. I'm a beta, my brother is a drug addict and my sister is a dirty bitch who can't do anything but nag on you and her kek boyfriend. Fuck her, I wanted to kill her for you dad. Thanks for taking me to Morocco. That's the nicest anyone has ever done to me. We have our differences but I will always love you. There was always a part of you that I always had in me, whether it be my voice or my looks, or even my mental illnesses. But either way. Know that I would do everything different if you still loved me. I miss everything about you dad. I will always carry your wisdom with me. I will protect you always, even if it means my own life. I love you papa.

-Simon to Abdou, my pops.
>>
>>24359880
Where are you from anon? When did you breakn up?
>>
>>24359916
I'll be honest, my name isn't even Josh. I'm just bullshitting because I found your typistry cute. I like your vernacular, and you seem like an amazing femanon. Maybe we could become friends at the very least?
>>
>>24359906
You think you amounted to nothing, but Simon, you mean so much to me. I may never know you, but you mean something to me.
>>
Je t'aime!
>>
>>24359916
I'm the person that wrote the original message, and we never dated, so it's not you.
>>
Dear Ender,

I'm sorry about all the trouble Peter and I got through using the net, I didn't realize it would effect I.F. or you. I'm not even sure if this letter will reach you, but...

I-I love you.

Yours truly, Valentine (your incestuous lover)
>>
>>24359976
Shut the fuck up, Josh. I'm trying to talk to a cute femanon.
>>
>>24359943
Christ what a thirsty faggot.
>>
>>24359943
Man you are pathetic for trying to pick up a cumpdumpster, anon. These women are the lowest of the low and have plenty of male attention already.

Women that add guys on the internet only add them so they could filter down the ones they are willing to send nudes to before they stop talking to them.

I really don't see what you gain from this. If you are looking for something more this is the absolute worst place to get it, if /r9k/ is any indication to your personality then you will be desperate for any female contact and clingy because feelings will be developed from nothing and only assumptions about the other character, same can happen in reverse with the woman.

Stop it, this is friendly advice. Even if the girls around you in real life are absolute scum it is better than any for of an online thing, especially from here.
>>
>>24359995
At least I have the actual courage to talk to girls.
>>
>>24359993
>I like your typistry
>I like your vernacular

when she barely said anything

how desperate are you?
>>
A,

I know you're poison, but I still want you back. Sort of. It is nice being around you, even if you are a prickly cactus. You know me, the masochistic, self-sacrificing Christian. I would date a messed up person like you again, just to make you happy.

-D
>>
>>24360007
I appreciate the "friendly advice", but she seems like a genuinely sweet femanon.
>>
>>24360011
Not very, her typistry was so beautifully crafted that I could see the reflection of the beautiful gem that we are referring to.
>>
>>24360030
No, she didn't. This is what I meant from your assumptions. she said next to nothing, you don't know the context or her character to gauge if she's genuine.

You're leading on yourself from pure assumptions.

This just makes it worse for you. You build delusions in your head which will lead to terrible relationships and terrible breakups. Quit it you fucking asspie.
>>
File: L01awPE.png (91 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
L01awPE.png
91 KB, 400x215
I am sorry for not being in your life more during your final years.
I tried so hard not to become like you, yet day to day I realize I am more like you than my mother. I struggle with the same problems and often succumb to the same urges that you did.
I was so blinded my hate that I couldn't meet you halfway. I regret that now.
I vow to be a good man. A man you could be proud of.

I forgive you.
I miss you, dad.
>>
>>24360053
>>24360030

It's like all it takes is the mention of being female and you people start trying to hit on us, it's so desperate seeming and an instant turn off.
Glad this is a (for the most part) anonymous site.
>>
>>24360088
She seems like a perfect person. Her character built over years of struggle, culminating in the beautiful product that she is. If that femanon is here, this is my FB. marty.j.brenner
>>
>>24360120
>mfw i get two (You)s
>>
>>24360142
that's not nice anon. marty don't deserve that.
>>
File: 23124.jpg (4 KB, 156x149) Image search: [Google]
23124.jpg
4 KB, 156x149
>>24360142
You think anyone will fall for this bait?
>>
>>24360163
>anyone
No, I don't want anyone to fall for it. I want my sweet femanon to message me.
>>
K,
I know we were both drunk that first night, but when you said that I got, and you were all mine, I honestly believed you. Now I'm just fucked up, hoping you'll txt me, tho I know you won't.
-C
>>
Jo,

We hung out a lot last summer and I just want to say that I'm glad you took time out your day to hangout with me even tho I could tell you were doing it out of pity, thank you.

- J
>>
>>24359976
just another J in the cogs of an Anna
or like way the fuck over there wanting to be in the cogs in my case.
>>
>>24360120
I need advice. A femanon broke contact. Will she be irritated or happy to read letters to her here?
>>
>>24357690
I have become greater than I ever would be if I stayed with you. Suck a giant cock.

Love, L
>>
The infatuation has never faltered.
My love for you is as intense as when my eyes first laid upon the perfection of the female physique, dear cousin.
I love you.

Warmest regards,
Anton
>>
>>24360219
What's her initial
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 355x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 355x461
K,

I had fun cheating on you with all those tight little whores in school.

I never told you because you were too much of a weak cunt to leave me anyways, and I wanted some extra pussy on the side all while knowing I had backup pussy to fall back on.

I kinda miss you, but you got so boring so fast, and I found much better pussy to nail.

Your ex-Chad dreamboat beefcake,
T
>>
L,

Thank you so much for talking to a social retard like me at work and making work much more enjoyable. I'm sorry that I thought there could have been more between us and made it awkward before we got laid off, I just miss your company but now I have to come to terms that I'll probably never see you again. I hope everything works out for you and know that I will always be your friend.

-T
>>
S
Sorry for being terrible to talk to, I did say I would be. You seemed pretty cool, but I'm sort of relieved you removed me, I don't want to waste anyone's time. Thanks for trying anyway, I appreciate that you wanted to talk at one point
S
>>
>>24360304
A. Yes, you know exactly what that means
>>
>>24360367
lol, I can't say for her

if she had 100 guys she was talking to, she probably gets off on it

I write at a V and I know she hates it but she still scours these threads and reads it every time
>>
>>24360383
How do you know? If your V cut contact with you
>>
>>24357690

Stella .

I know you will never read this . It's been almost 3 months since we've broken up. God time goes by so fast. I regret revealing my feelings to you . I should've been the cold rock you fell for in the first place. But instead I've went soft on you . And in the end you lost your respect for me . The moment I said " I love you " was the beginning of the end . I haven't treated you the way a man should , but don't worry . It will never happen again . I will become that cold icy rock. Even if it means the end of the world . And the next one will not have the same power over me you had.

-K
>>
>>24357690
H,

You're so special. I love you.

-R
>>
>>24360404
I got eyes upon eyes lol
>>
>>24359943
fucking led me on.
bye J
>>
>>24360438
I'm trying to avoid being a creeper.
>>
tfw ur too beta to anonymously write a letter someone who won't even know it existed
>>
>>24360460
I mean you don't have to be but I feel like there's one direction to mature where you realize that being selfish is of the most benefit to you. If people I want to impress don't know that I'm creepy then there's 0 consequence.

IMO (there's no one right way to live your life but) you should stop worrying about being a good or bad person and just take what you want.
>>
>>24360441
He's not J but I am
>>
>>24360441

What country are you from? just to confirm you're not who I'm thinking of.
>>
Linda,
You fucking cunt. You told me you'd be there for me, told me you loved me. Just telling me we would be together in a relationship soon. Then one day nothing. Ignored all messages. I find out you were fucking that nigger T. Then whenever you broke up you'd apologize and we'd go back to how it was. But you took him over me every time. I hope you burn in hell for the way you treated me for years. The sad thing is if you texted me tonight and said, "let's run away together." I'd leave in a heartbeat. Fuck you, die in a hole, kill yourself, and I love you so much.
>>
>>24360710
With regards, C
>>
>>24360503
I disagree. It matters most when only I know I'm being a creep. What I want is to make the girl happy even though she dislikes me. That is as selfish as I'm willing to be.
>>
>>24360686
im from canada
>>24360643
dont lie to me again J.
>>
>>24360799
Ah okay, it's not you then, but you scared me with your reply.
>>
Hi
I'm very angry
So i wrote this shit for you faggot
Normies are having all the fun
And you faggots doing nothing
May be you will never read this but,
Every faggot here
Is a worthless piece of shit
Sitting all day long
Jerking to lolis and waifus
Omfg, you call it your life?
How the fuck is your brain working?
No wonder you still a fucking kissless virgin
Common frogs
End this shit now
Normies must die
And beta uprising is now
>>
C

If you read this, re-add me miss you and love you lots.

J
>>
Anon Stacey,

You're a charming person. Everyone who knows you enjoys your companionship. You need to know that you're a great girlfriend, loyal and loving. You're loved, too. Let yourself be loved and forgiven.
>>
to everyone

my life is a proof of natural selection.

j
>>
Dear Anon

I never read these threads.

Don't post anything in here that I'm supposed to read.

Yours,
Anon
>>
File: 1447631612658.jpg (80 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1447631612658.jpg
80 KB, 319x310
Dear classmates
I hope all of you died and I wish to find all your graves for I can personally shit on it, bullying me made me a wizard before I was even 14.

Fuck you.
>>
Z

I never forgot

-J
>>
C
Sorry it was all just a joke I never meant for it to break you.
>>
J

I know you're probably not thinking about me and probably don't even care about me anymore, but I just wanted to tell you thank you for changing me. You may have not changed me for the better, but at least you changed me so that I can get closer to who I truly am, and I hope someday in the future, I can be contempt with who I truly am.

~J
>>
sorry I waited too long
>>
File: LTFU.jpg (11 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
LTFU.jpg
11 KB, 500x270
Dear Ex that will never read this,

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>24357690
Dear A,

You seem pretty happy in Germany, but it only makes me miss you more. I can't believe that it's been almost 3 months since you departed the country. I'm always thinking about you and wondering when the day will come when you visit home.

But if you come home, I wouldn't want you to return to overseas again. I love you & would be honored to spend the rest of my life with you. I still replay that intimate day we shared in my head to remember how it felt being so close to you. I want nothing more to experience that every day until I die.

I hope to see you soon. I'm still here waiting for you to return, just like I promised.

- S
>>
G,

I wish is treated you better, you were so much better than my other ex. I treated you as if you were her, but you were the opposite. You were pure, you were loyal, you worshipped the fucking ground I walked on. But my preoccupation and insecurity which I had for absolutely no reason was the reason I treated you so badly, and now I realise my mistake too late.

I loved you mire than anything, I just didn't show it very well at all. But you're a different person now, and to be honest, that is helping me get over you. I don't want you back if you're different.

You'll just end up like another worthless used up slag in the end.

That makes me very sad.

-S
>>
Dear K
Fuck you for reporting me to the police and wasting my fucking time. They know that you are fucked up with all those drugsproblems and prostitution, while my record is clean. Good luck wasting your life.
Your ex, C
>>
File: 1345508236845.gif (447 KB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
1345508236845.gif
447 KB, 245x175
>>24360008

Online lmfao
>>
Dear Raver chick,

I was going through a quarter-life crisis and I don't think you're wife material.

Sincerely,

I'm jacked and have a stable job now

P.S.

Your boytoy is a beta faggot
>>
Dear 14 years old girl
I see you everytime on the bus and don't know what to think, i just know that you make me wake up in the morning

that creepy guy that sometimes look at you
>>
>>24361985
Ayy bby
>>
>>24361630
If this is P, one day I'm going to find you.
You will not enjoy ensuing events very much.
Expect me.
-C
>>
Dear Silvia,

I still remember the day we met. It's been quite sometime hasn't it? You were wearing jeans and a dark red sweater, yet it was easily eighty degrees in that venue. You said you liked my shirt.

There was nothing special about it at all, but I said I liked your's too. The same was true, but really I thought you were charming. Your demeanor and mannerisms were beyond cute, but ultimately I you cared and sensed you and I weren't so different.

We had a good run. Four years afterall. We were supposed to get married in the fall, yet, I'm upset it ended the way it did. The doctor said there was nothing I could have done differently to save you, but I know it's not true. I could have been there, ten minutes earlier, when you called. Not after the match was over...

Love,
Elijah
>>
>>24361476
YES ROBOT MAN BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR FAILURES BLAME YOUR SHITTY GENETICS MEME YOU FAGGOT YOU WERE SURELY A REALLY FUCKING DILLIGENT PERSON AN A PERSON STRIVING TO BECOME THE BEST YOU CAN BE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>24357690
Rose,

i know you'll probably never read this, but I've loved you since that moment almost 15 years ago at church. I really wish that you'd wake up and realize that this (and pardon my French) nigger doesn't love you. He loves the sex, and that's it. You're pretty much interchangeable with a fleshlite. Please, just wake up.

-that one shitfaced kid that you really don't care about...
>>
>>24357690
Dear S,
I will fucking find you and I will fucking destroy you. I have gone many miles in search of you and I will go many more until I find you or die. I was blind to your fake bullshit before, but i'm onto you now you fucking snake. You're whole agenda is phony and soon I will pull the fucking wool from everyone's eyes.
>>
G,
Wish we lived closer together, it would be nice to actually meet you.
K
>>
Cora

The only reason I want to fuck you is because you look like this porn star I jerk off to all the time. I hesitated like a bitch and I became a bitch when I asked for your number, and you reluctantly gave it to me. I have no hate towards you, I always know I fuck myself over with women. I'm too much in my head and I over think things when it comes to getting pussy

-X
>>
ALL THE NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Chidapha,

I'm not sorry I won't give up thaI boxing.

When you approached me after my fight in Bangkok I fell in love with you immediately. Your English was terrible, just as bad as my Thai. You smiled and then you were mine.

You supported me through my training and countless fights. You stood strong through the blood, the broken bones, the concussions, the days I couldn't get out of bed becuase my legs were to swollen.

Remember my fight on Samui? You said you were scared for me that night and I knocked him out 30 seconds into the first, with not scatch on me. I took you to Koh Phangan the next day and you told me you would love me forever on that rickety water taxi I thought was about to capsize.

Now you won't speak to me. You say you won't until I stop fighting becuase you can't watch me get hurt anymore.

I won't give up on my dream. I'm not sorry I won't stop boxing. I miss you and and I love Chidapha.

Keith
>>
E-

I'm pretty fucked up right now, but if I make it I will keep most of my promises. Not the weirdo ones.

-F
>>
>>24362255
Is that G in front of a lot of other letters, last one being o?
>>
>>24362908
no
>tfw muted
>>
>>24362908
Shut the fuck up, Giacomo.
>>
I miss when you used to talk to me first, man.
Now you play Fallout 4 all day.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Dear E,

Don't tell me you're not interested and then continue to put those eyes on me. If you want it, you can have it. Just, no games.

-D
>>
/r9k/
Taking a week away from you really made me realise how poisonous you are.
I felt like you were filling some hole in my empty life, but it was an illusion, you are the hole.
I don't think I can just leave, but fuck me I will never go back to spending hours on here wasting away like before.
Good night space robots, see you around
>>
>>24363255
Anon speaks the turth
>>
>>24363074
fallout 4 fucking sucks dump the bitch
>>
>>24363510
Does it suck that much?

Should I really?
>>
J-
If it was in my power I would do everything under the sun to make your life a miserable living hell. I'm fed up now and I will strike at some point. The intensity of what I will do depends, but just know that it will happen eventually.
>>
Dear mom;

I don't know where you are and I don't really want to know. I hope you're happy. I hope you've found someone that can help you.

And I hope I never see you again.

Good luck.

-your second child
>>
C.

I do not forgive you for the awful things you done to me, we won't ever be friends. I only said that to get you off my back, my family hate you for the abusive mental trauma you forced me through. I will never be the same person again thanks to your utter disregard for anybody elses feelings. I hope it was worth it, and I hope you're proud of yourself. You took my life from me and I wish you would just die.
>>
I know I'm part of your family and I should be here for you, but the violence really broke me as a kid. I was too young to really understand anything and now I'm scared of you.

I'm sorry, I know you have some serious problems and I wish I could be strong enough to help you. I still love you, bro. I'm trying, know that.
>>
>>24363705
wtf why though
>>
>>24363633
naw
>>
>>24363705
It's not in your power. You're a roach. I will destroy you. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow but your entire reality belongs to me and I get to decide your fate.
>>
>>24363705
whats ur initial
>>
>>24364176
No, you are the roach
Yet, as a truly superior being, I have deemed you to be no threat to me
You may crawl freely with your brethren, while I bask in how pathetic you are in comparison to me from afar
Always remember your continued existance is an act of mercy, at all times
I have too much goodness in my heart to extinguish one as small as yourself
>>
>>24364574
That will be your downfall, as the unchecked roach is destined to become the roachmaster. I have it all already decided for you. You're not safe, roach. Your roachlings are not safe.

You will spend the rest of your life looking over your shiny black shoulders and the second you let down your guard I will gas you like the helpless little pathetic roach you are.
>>
I don't really know what kind of relationship we have anymore. It's kind of awkward now and I wish it wasnt. Also I have a small crush on you.
>>
>>24357690
E and B,

E, you got me through a tough time in my life and I reckon that without you I wouldn't be here. I respect you for that and really am not looking for anything more than this in our relationship, as much as I will fantasise about it. You made me realise how gay I actually was when I was disappointed that you were not a trap. I'm so sorry for everything and I love you.

B, I'm sorry, I really am just using you to try to get over E so that I could try to have a normal relationship without them. I know that you're almost as insane about me as I am about E, and just like E, I'll never understand why.

I'm glad that I got this off my chest cos I literally have no one else to tell, E and B are the only people I can ever talk to.
>>
>>24365747
>Also I have a small crush on you.
omy
>>
Dear so-and-so,

I had a crush on you for five years, but was never deluded enough to believe it would come to anything. You admired me once, which was good enough, and I was happy with that. I remember, in 6th year, you took the time to talk with me, and chat about things. I appreciated that so much. Every time I have a happy dream, it is about you. At this point, I suppose, you are an ideal to me, rather than a person. After all, I haven't seen nor heard about you in four years. I hope, someday, I'll break out of this.
>>
E

The time we spent together was the only time in my entire life when I didn't feel alone. I know we weren't a great match and should have broken up, but you were wrong about one thing: I could see myself falling in love with you, and I did.
Yours,
N
>>
One of these days, you'll stop playing your twisted game. When the day comes that you can be direct and honest with everyone instead of what you're doing, I'll truly be surprised and I'll remember the person I was so incredibly fond of
>>
Emily I think I might actually love you Jesus christ...
>>
>>24357690
hey,
fuck you for taking my kid. hope the other guy is worth it, bitch.
>>
>>24364134
Initial?
>>
Dear Emily,
Life is very strange, sometimes I feel like it's only so for me, but I know it is for us all. I feel like things are meant to happen. I feel as if there are certain paths that I am meant to walk down, but there is no divine force shoving me down them. merely a light that shows me the way, and it is up to me to follow the light.
And, I don't always do.
And, it's often very hard, very strange, and very uncomfortable to do so.
I can only hope that when the road that leads me to you is lit, I will have the maturity and patience I need to walk down it, without tripping, and without hurting you as I hurt everyone else.
I'm sorry about your mother, though I know sorry means nothing and I know you don't want to hear it. But, still, sympathy and understanding does not begin to describe how I feel about it.
>>
I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I out you through and all the guilt I forced on you for simply being human. I'm more understanding than that, but I'm human too and I just lost it. I was so lonely and I needed you so much more than you needed me, and losing you devastatated me. I don't think I'll ever stop loving you, despite all the pain you've caused me, you'll always be the light in my dim little world. I'll never find another like you. Having you and losing you was the death of me, and I hope you understand why I did what I did and why "we" can never be. Step out of your petty arrogance and realize that.

I'll always love you, princess... God I miss calling you that. Fuck you for replacing me.
>>
>>24357690

Dear R9K

Gonna get drunk due to being off and lurk here tomorrow morning, have sweet dreams!

Niggabot
>>
l, a, n, m, and everyone who is no longer a part of my life,
you will never know how much our interactions affected my life. i will never be the same because of you guys. knowing the degree to which you've changed me as opposed to the fact that you dont even remember that we knew each other makes me want to kill myself.
i want you to remember me, i want you to care. i keep running through the banal minutiae of our every encounter and recalling how stupid i was/am, how badly i wanted to impress you so you would like me and talk to me and maybe even call me cute. i have everything saved in text documents and i read them religiously.
i think about you sometimes
i think going to kill myself
-x
>>
>>24357690
Dear me
Stop being such a beta a faggot i know you'll read this but you'll never stop being a beta so you're pretty much not reading this
>>
I'm supposed to move on, and I will. I don't want to patch things up with you anymore. I just don't want my affection for you to disappear. It kills me that you are better off without me. I am glad you are doing so much better and are so happy though. I just miss being with you. I still wish you wanted me back. I'm afraid of the day when I stop wishing for that.
>>
Dear dad,

I hate you for what you did to me, you stripped me of everything I could have been. I was born with all the potential in the world, a smart, creative, happy boy that loved the world around me, but of course nobody's happiness is more important than your own. I had to suffer to give you price of mind, and now look what your precious child has grown up to be? Nothing. Funny how you tried so hard to protect me from a world I no longer want to be in, and it's all your fault.
>>
>>24367964
Are you D?
>>
S

I wish i explanied what i feel about you five years ago. I don't know, it was possible you say no rather than yes. I am sorry I didn't ask you this instead of being douche at you.

I still want to find you and tell these things but you changed in 5 years. You are not the one that i liked and i was not the one you like and probably still not the one will you like.

I am just sorry for being pussy who pretends like a cool guy that hurt your feelings.

-H
>>
G

I am absolutely in love with you and I have no idea if you know. Even the smallest moments I spend with you are the highlight of my days. You are the girl I want to marry some day and I hope I can somehow make you feel the same way about me. I won't see you for nine months while you are abroad and I want you to know how I feel before you leave.

-N
>>
File: 1415047434622.jpg (769 KB, 1728x1152) Image search: [Google]
1415047434622.jpg
769 KB, 1728x1152
S.
You're my only friend that's stuck around with me for this long, probably the closest friend I've had.
Just want to say thanks.
See you, space cowboy.
>>
Hey rachel.

It's me. Remember me? I'm the guy you used to date. It's funny how you're dating my best friend now, but I haven't gotten over you, even after this half year of nothing. I realize that that's a long time to some people, but to me, it was just the time between riding to work with the AC on and riding to work with the heater.
I must seem pretty pathetic to you. I've never dated anyone else; I've always thought of what happened between us some miracle that I never deserved.
And maybe that was always the problem. You were always so light and carefree and happy, and I've had this depression for most of my life. Maybe you couldn't deal with it anymore. I'll never know.
I miss you. I know you love B now, but I still dream about you and the days we spent together. Those days were the longest and the shortest of my life. I hope that you're happy, wherever you are, and that you've found someone who can make you feel what I felt for you.
I guess this is also a goodbye. I've got a rope out back and though I don't have time for it now, I've got holidays coming up and you know that I don't feel anything most days.
And the pathetic thing about this? I'm only posting this because you'll never read it. I don't want you to feel bad when I inevitably kill myself. Even after the things you said to me and the way you not just walked but tore your way out of my life, I want you to be happy.
So that's it, I guess. This is the end. There's nothing but flat gray emptiness ahead of me and the same behind. I just wish you knew how important you are to me.
Soon I will rest.

-J
>>
Ana, I jack off to you so frequently I can't see a picture of you without getting a boner
>>
>>24362031
Hey man do you want to talk about that, or just anything at all? That's incredibly sad I can't even begin to think how horrible something like that would be to experience...
>>
E

I'm sorry for treating you like a little sister and not a girlfriend. I fucked around and feel bad about it now and for all its worth I'm sorry.

M
>>
>>24357690
D,
I miss you but I don't at the same time. You're pretty cute tho,
>>
>>24363785
Is this S?
You need to move on.
You're so talented, and I know you're capable of really amazing things.
That's not going to happen if you sit around watching Sailor Moon in your dad's basement, gritting your teeth to nubs.
I liked you, a lot, I expressed it in a really fucked up way.
I don't deserve your friendship, but you deserve your forgiveness.

The best revenge is a life well lived, so how about you just fuck my shit right holocaustically up, and live a great life?
-C
>>
this thread made me vomit
>>
YOU SCUM! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME- YOUR SON! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY?! JESUS CHRIST WHY?!
>>
>>24368360
Please post a picture
>>
Leah,

I love you more than life itself. You're a sweet girl. You are someone that is willing to listen to me even if I am being a spoon.

Words describe my love and devotion. Nor my fear for the things to come

- Brandon
>>
>>24359573
whats her last name (initial)
>>
File: IMG_20151118_203721.jpg (69 KB, 720x373) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151118_203721.jpg
69 KB, 720x373
>>24368418
Lol instagram screenshots
>>
>>24368462
I don't know her (I hope)
I just know that feel
>>
>>24363705
im scared for my life pls tell initials
>>
>>24368475
Not the Ana I was looking for. Move along
>>
Hey E
I just want you to know I think I'm finally over you. I can't even put into words how much I appreciate the fact that you were still cool with being friends even after I told you I was gay and that I liked you. Tbh over the last year, even though I was head over heels for you the whole time, you were the best friend I've ever had.
I'm sorry I fucked things up and we couldn't go to college together. For a while I thought it'd be a good thing; it'd give me some space to get over you.
Well, it worked. I don't have feelings for you anymore. But now I realize that my huge crush on you was all that was keeping me going. I can't seem to find anyone I love now because none of them make me feel how I did when I was with you last spring. And now that being with you doesn't even make me feel that way, I'm worried that I'll never feel it again.
See u when you get back from Penn, bro. I hope we're still chill when you get here...
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
This fucking thread is normie fucking central. God fucking damnit.
>>
>>24368447
>>24368447
Words can't*

Lel
>>
I love you so much Noemie..
>>
G

Stop being angry at me please, i try my best i just want us to go well, im too scared to meet you atm.

D
>>
Ana:

I'm sorry for telling you so much about me, for letting you know how much i liked you and actually loved you. I miss you so much, i miss how you used to get pissed at everything but were cute when you did, sometimes i regret not saying "i love you, i wanted to hear that" when you told me "i like you"...i didn't because you said you hated me...i didn't want to complicate my life, i didn't want to deal with you......and i regret it, i regret not dealing with you, i regret not tolerating you enough to really love you, i hope that someday, we will meet again and i can tell you how much i've missed you, how much i've changed, and that i'm ready to try to love you and tolerate you, deal with you..and giving you everything you want, or at least try, i love you Ana, so,so much.

I will never forget you, i'm always thinking about you.

-G.
>>

I am reminded of you everyday. I hate it, it feels stupid and cliche. There is nothing special about you. There is probably something deeply wrong with me. Any words I say or think seem unable to express the stupid, hateful thoughts I feel. All of this has to do with me and not you. I am the protagonist of my own novel. Still, I think you did horrible thing to me and your behavior afterwards shows you know it was. I don't know how you are doing. I can't help but look you up online but that tells me nothing really. I sort of hope everything is terrible and I sort of hope everything is wonderful. I really just hope you weren't with him as he's really gross and it is humiliating to me. I shouldn't care but it wounds my masculine pride.

I thought I had more to say. I hate myself for writing this. I feel like a faggot for writing a fake, incoherent letter about a break up over 2 years ago on 4chan. I want to smash the thoughts out of my stupid skull. I don't think I will ever move on because I'm just not that kind of person.

>>
>>24368111
Yes I am indeed a Dom
>>
K
One day I know you'll be happy. I can't be the one who brings it but I will try my hardest to do anything for you.
R
I'm sorry. I will always feel like I lead you to poisoned water but you'll always be my bets bro, thick and thin.
M
I still feel so callous.

I fucked a lot of people over robots. Hold me.
>>
>>24368960
No, you failed normie.
>>
>>24357690
dear anne,

each moment i spend away from you adds to the agony of our separation. you are my world. words cannot capture my extreme adoration of every aspect of your perfection. you are the essence of beauty; physical evidence of the divine. i would amputate my left leg with a butter knife to have the privilege of spending 5 minutes in your ineffably intoxicating presence. human language is not powerful enough to capture the love i feel even for your pinky toe. thoughts of you welcome me to the world as i wake each morning, and dancing images of you in my mind's eye lull me to sleep. thoughts of you fill my mind like the gentle buzz of cicadas in a summer afternoon. when i look into your eyes the world dissolves and waves of euphoric love rush over me in a tempest of affection. cuddling with you would be the consummation of my existence. if i had a penny for each night i've spent longing for your warmth, i would be a rich man, however i could have all the riches in the world and be nothing without you. you are my alpha and omega, my ruby and sapphire. you are my only consolation in this cold universe, the sole source of contentment against the weight of the world. your radiance is enough to penetrate the formidable layers of stone around my heart, you are the eternal summer that defeats the darkest days of winter. my heart will hang with weight that could turn boulders to dust as i await your reply.

>tfw i almost sent this to my teacher oneitis while drunk
>>
Hey E,

I am into you, and that's fucking dumb. I feel like you at least have a crush on me, but I don't know for sure. Fuck.

T
>>
>>24368760
Not her. Want to talk on Skype though?
>>
T
You were a little slut, took my heart and i hate you for it. I have try to move on, but no matter what girl i try to date I always dream of you.
-J
p.s
fuck you :)
>>
Dear C

I loved you, but you were a cunt. I don't know why I deluded myself into falling for you, it took me a while to realize that you are batshit insane. You should kill yourself you attention depraved whore, I'm sick of dealing with bipolar sluts.

L
>>
>>24369059
I did. Not normal, not a robot either. No cunt likes me either way.
>>
>>24367964
Wtf I know a D who sounds like you too
>>
M
You are such a disappointment. Fed by a silver spoon, you were supposed to be the leader of the next generation of innovators and leaders.
Look at you.
You are nothing. Stuck in a dead end job, no wife, girlfriend or kids
Look at you friends. They moved on from this. They have real lives, real things they do.
You have nothing and you never will.
-M
>>
K
It's been years since we last talked, but I still think about you time to time. I wonder if you ever think about me
E
>>
D,

Fuck you for emotionally abusing me for 2 years.
There are so many things I want to say to you but you will never fucking bother to listen because you literally do not give a shit.
You never fucking 'cared' about me.
You were never fucking 'in love with me'.
I wish I could take back all the hurt and all the suffering you made me feel. You make me want to die every goddamn day, you ruined my life. You hurt me more than the fucking cunt who raped me. Have fun living with that.
Don't you dare ever tell me you're 'sorry' again. You treated me like shit and still am. Thank you for breaking me and for making me do this one last thing.
We did have a few good times. You better fucking remember them and you better fucking remember me as the only person who could ever love you and put up with all your shit.

I don't know if I still love you, part of me fucking hates you and the other part will always love you.

I don't love you, like I did yesterday.

- J
>>
Please give my money back. I know you think it's funny that you steal my money and spend it on weed and pizza but that was the only cash I had saved up. No? O-okay. Can we at least hang out? Alright I didn't want to anyway.

Sincerely, Nick.
>>
S,

God are you an asshole. I loved you and you broke my heart because I was "boring" and too shy. I still hold a grudge on you after 3 years. Fuck you for bragging about your new girlfriend to me all the time. I gave you confidence the first time in your life and you ran away with my everything. I hate you.

I hate you.

I really fucking despise you but I always go back to you eventually.

- A
>>
Dear God

Fuck you for making me love magic as a kid only to realize I can't be a fucking demi-god with ultimate freedom. Fuck you so hard.

-DAK
>>
L,

I know you probably don't remember me, but I remember you. I just wanted to tell you thank you for saving my life years ago, though you never knew you did.

- B
>>
>>24369245
A dang?
>>
File: 1351446040870.jpg (97 KB, 571x600) Image search: [Google]
1351446040870.jpg
97 KB, 571x600
Dear me,

You're a fucking failure

Sincerely, me

also

Dear M,

Will you fuck me pls?

Thanks,
me
>>
>>24368760
Why did Ana hate you, bro? Maybe she doesn't anymore
>>
File: 1435445737222.png (275 KB, 356x467) Image search: [Google]
1435445737222.png
275 KB, 356x467
>all these love letters
you're all beta faggots
JUST DO IT
JUST
DO IT
>>
>>24357690
To all of you,

If ever there was a chance for the lot of you to read this, you would see so few connections but your connections to me.

I have failed all of you in one way or another, and will likely drive even A away. A, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

When I finally grow properly tired of living, and decide to end it, don't be too sad. There are literally thousands of others far and away better than I could ever be on my best day.

J.
>>
>>24369397
PS. I can't think of one single thing you ever did to show me that you supposedly 'love' me.
You're the reason I tried to kill myself those times, and you'll always be the reason when I succeed. Which will hopefully be very soon.
I hope you live with that for the rest of your life, and I hope you will always remember that you were the one who drove me to this. I hope you realise how fucking manipulative you are, and just how fucking badly you treated me.
I wanted to build a life with you, and be with you, and love you.
But I was never enough and you reminded me of that every fucking day.

Goodbye, D. I love you.

- J
>>
>>24369624
J, just talk to me about A
>>
A

I always remember when I used to pretend I was mad at you, so you would come and hug me from behind. Nobody ever hugged me that way. And until now, like 8 years after, anybody has ever, still. You were the most incredible woman I've ever met. I loved you. The only woman I've ever loved. I hope one day, we could meet again, and I could have the guts, to ask why we couldn't have a thing. You were more than my best friend.

Every now and then, I check your fb page, since I don't know if you noticed, we are friends. And I still see the same A from high school. The same A I loved. The same A haven't talked since we were 16. The same A, deep inside, I still love.

-JP
>>
Dear C, J, J #2, and others
Im sorry for leaving you guys, thats not what friends are for but i had to do my own thing and i hope you guys understood that.

Dear M,
Im sincerely sorry for everything i did to you, for bullying you, for hating you, and for just about everything else i did to you. You didn't deserve it and if you knew me today you'd know that i still obsess over you constantly and wish i had the balls to apologize to you face to face.
Dear Mom,
Im sorry that i can never meet your level of expectations. I try my hardest in everything i do just like you taught me but sometimes i just cant do it. Deep down i just want to be like you in your spirit, but i didnt inherit your iron will and ill never be able to be like you
Dear me
Fuck you get off your ass and make it goddammit. You're not dropping on me and im not dropping on you, were in this together or were not in it at all.
>>
To: X

I am going on a journey into the wilderness. I've brought supplies to fend off hunger for a month if i can't find food like our ancestors did. I brought a spare tent as well, in case my solid clay fortress cannot be built in time. I brought a small telescope and a journal to document anything interesting I see. I don't know why, but I can't live here. I just don't feel any kind of joy or happiness doing this. I hope that you can understand and not look for me. Know that you guys we're always kind and the best kind of people.

Best Regards, J.G.
>>
B,

you don't read this board anyway

J
>>
Kim:

You're too kind to me. I've put you through so much and done virtually nothing to make up for it. And yet still you try to be my friend. I wish I could tell you how often I've been suicidal over you but I don't want to burden you any further. I wish being your friend was enough, but it's not. I need someone to hold me when I sleep and it can't be anyone else. I love you.

- Anon
>>
Robots,

Stop being fags and go talk to women.

-Me
>>
File: 1436529895352.jpg (102 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1436529895352.jpg
102 KB, 450x360
>>24370013
Normies,

Get
The
Fuck
Out

-Robots
>>
Granny

It's been 14 hours since you passed away. I hope that the cancer didn't cause you to suffer in the end.

D.B
>>
Andrea,

Life w/o you isn't. I'm not able.
>>
Anders
I miss you so fucking much
I was never against you
I know I fucked up but I'm sorry and I never meant to fuck it all up

I miss you too fucking much
Please let's just forget about it
I miss you
I love you
I know you're sad
You'll come be sad with me or I'll go be sad with you
We'll watch donnie darko and all your favorite movies and make lots of jokes about it
We'll go to new york and get shake shack
I'll cook you pasta
We'll get steak
I won't get mad ever again
Just come home
It's an empty world without you
I miss you so fucking much
I said that 20 times already but it's all I can think of
It was 130am just now and I was too sad to fall asleep
It's an empty world without you
Come back

Sj
>>
File: 1447904474012.jpg (42 KB, 900x595) Image search: [Google]
1447904474012.jpg
42 KB, 900x595
AH
You're right. You always were. I wish you would come back and finish what you started. Forgive us.
-K
>>
I trusted you.
You deeply hurted me.
I still love you.
>>
D,
I'm sorry. I'm worried you think I hate you, either that or you hate me. I'm so, so sorry for not talking to you as much as you'd want it's just that I've never had anybody stay with me this long and all of my friends abandon me. I just don't want to lose you. I don't want you to forget about me. I don't want anybody else to forget about me. I don't want to fuck up everything for yet another time. I just wish that you would trust me, and that I could trust you. I wish I could trust anybody. I wish I could talk to people like you, or act like you, or be as funny as you. I know you say that you don't have many friends and you don't think anybody likes you, but I fucking love you and you're doing so much better than me that it hurts to see you so down. You're going to be fine. I'm not. I wish I could have the courage to tell you this, but I'm the least brave person I know and I don't think I'll ever not be scared to fucking death of rejection.
-H
>>
You can tell everyone I'm a dumb disgrace. Drag my name all over the place. I don't care anymore. You can tell everybody about the state I'm in; you wont catch me crying cause you just cant win. I dont care anymore. I dont care anymore what you hear. I dont care, what you say. You never did believe me much anyway. I won't be there anymore. Get out of my way, let me by. I got better things to do with my time. I dont care anymore.
>>
Dear V

Please open up to me. I know you're hurting.

J
>>
Denise,

You treat me like shit a lot. You push me around like some sort of punch bag. I love you, and I know things are rough sometimes, so I'll always be there for you no matter what. You supported me when I needed it most, so I'm going to support you when you need it most, even if that means I become some sort of rage sponge. I love you so much boss.

-Matthew
>>
You were a man-child then, you're man-child now and there's isn't a goddamn doubt in my mind that you're gonna die the same idiot you've always been
>>
E.

We could have made something great man. We were going to do so many cool things. Neither of us would be where we are now if you hadn't become a fucking dick. We could have been stars, could have made something really really great.You had some skills, I had other skills, and the rest of the team had everything else. The game would have changed everything.

But fuck you man, seriously. You fucking ruined my life, y'know? I failed college trying to get that fucking dream off the ground, and you just turned around and fucking left me like a piece of shit. Everyone did.

Fuck all of you. I'm not going to go down like that. I'll make something great out of what you left me with. We all spend too many hours for it to die like this.

I loved all of you guys. But seriously, fuck all of you, and what you've all become. Won't even speak to me anymore. What happened? You goddamn fucks. It could've been art. But it's been a while hasn't it? Things changed. The game is just a memory for you fucks. Well guess what? I've spent a year getting my life back together, and I've changed, as a person, and as a writer. The game won't be made, but it'll be a fucking bitching book.

Fuck you E. Fuck you up your pretentious, faggot ass.

-Nigel Farage's #1 Fan
>>
Victoria,

I know that I didn't show it or mention it, but I loved you. Not a single miserable moment goes by that I don't hate myself because of what happened and what could've been. I think about you everyday. It tears at me, ripping apart what's left of me. I miss you, I miss your smile, I miss your laugh, I miss the way you'd tease me, I even miss the times that we fought. If only I was who you and I wanted me to be. You meant and continue to mean everything to me. I hope that you know that.

With love, anon.
>>
Dear Julia, I know we met in strange circumstances, but everything I ever expressed to you was the honest truth. I am sorry you did not feel the same way about me, I guess it was foolish for me to expect you to. I was happy to just be your friend.
I really miss talking to you.
>>
Goose,

I miss you a lot even though you hate me. I don't know what I did wrong honestly. One day we were talking about meeting up one day, the next you told me to go away and to never speak to you again. Why did you have to hurt me this way? Why do you make me think of you every single fucking night? Why did you leave me?

-A.
>>
Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fans
If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert
you didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew
That's my little brother man, he's only six years old
We waited in the blistering cold for you,
four hours and you just said, "No."
That's pretty shitty man - you're like his fucking idol
He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do
I ain't that mad though, I just don't like being lied to
Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I'd write you
you would write back - see I'm just like you in a way
I never knew my father neither;
he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her
I can relate to what you're saying in your songs
so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on
'Cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo with your name across the chest
Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds
It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me
See everything you say is real, and I respect you 'cause you tell it
You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Stan
>>
>>24357690
K

Fuck you, cunt. you ruined my fucking life. my mind is permantely lost due to your shit. it was you, out of all the shit i had to put up with, you fucking pushed it over the edge. you called me ugly and slapped me in the fucking face for 2 years. i couldnt do shit. go to jail? get fucked with more? fuck you. i hope you die a horrible death. you were a factor in me losing my god damn fucking mind and finding myself in a hospital for 3 months. fuck you and everyone like you. and if you are what this country represents, then fuck it along with you. you piece of god damn shit, i hope your womb becomes barren and your tits rot off your god damn useless hull of a body. you are lucky i was too much of a pussy to do anything. you would of been dead, along with half the fucking school. piece of fucking shit

N
>>
E,

You make me feel like shit. Stop with your fucking mixed signals and games.

-E
>>
E
Thank You and I am sorry I wasn't better
D
>>
>>24371622
Bet it makes you feel bad knowing that now that she's off at state school she's getting drunk and fucking chads almost every weekend.
>>
I was listening to a song and it reminded me of our past. I wanted to tell you that I was thinking about you. But as you said you didn't want me to talk to you anymore. I understand how you feel, you don't want to get hurt again. And I feel horrible that even for a second you might feel it was your fault. You probably know it was all my fault and that I'm the stupid idiot. I am obviously not a psychopath that's why I'm writing this. But I keep my feelings so bottle up that I can't share them. But after all this I know that we wouldn't have worked out well at the end. We had too different views on things. We would have never trusted each other completely because of your past lies and of my unspoken lies. I wonder what would have happened if we've had sex. It's not like I'm saying it's your fault for being a "prude" and "boring" girl because I'm not really sending your this. I don't know if I loved you but you are probably the girl that has been the closest to it. I'm sad how things end up. I wish you wouldn't have said to never talk to you again. If I said I wanted you to have a great life I would be lying because in reality we are done and I don't care what happens to you. I don't know how people can do that. I don't wish any harm either. It's just indifference for you and your life. Of course and it hurts me that I'm not part of your life but that was my choice. Which might have been a mistake but that's the route I took. When I had you I made the decision. But it's like I can't live without you or with you. It's kind of funny feeling. Also I kind of wish you would find me and contact me again but you might not know how to do it. But we both know it would end up bad again. Or would it? Whatever. I have stand with this route until I die. Bye until another day I remember you.
>>
>>24357690
I'm sorry. But at the same time you're also a bit of a bitch. Maybe see you in the future.
Love from J
>>
>>24371622
talking of tearing and ripping, i got a date with victorias butthole!
>>
>>24371943
god i just love girls so much

i want to lick every inch of this image

i want to lick random parts of that apartment's walls because those girls were somewhere near them at some point when this pic was taken

women being shaped hourglassily makes me willing to eat their poop

if you have boobs and girly hips i will cut off my legs just to tough your thigh fat
>>
madi do you still play pokemon and ff and all that stuff we used to talk about for hours

the ffxiv hw music is really good you should go take a listen

youre still a qt
>>
>>24372192
Kek, you dick.
>>
>>24371943
Not really, I just hope she's better off than I am.
>>
Elli
I find you funny, pretty and just awesome. We've been friends for a while now and I want to know if you're ok with going out with me.
>>
>>24368048
i,
i still remember you, i wont forget.
please talk to me.

-m
>>
Stephanie
I've loved you for two years. All I wanted was one chance to be with you
-A.G
>>
K,
I'm sorry we stopped talking. I wish we still did. I wish you bothered to reply to me, to put the same effort into our friendship that I did. I wish we didn't end up having the same conversations, day after day. Asking the same questions, talking about the same stupid shit. I wish we never drifted apart. But we did, and I guess you've moved on.
Sorry I wasn't good enough to be worth your time.
I'm sorry.
-I
>>
B-

I want to know how you feel about me.
>>
Dear Mario,

Please come to the castle.

I've baked a cake for you!

Yours truly, Princess Toadstool

Peach
>>
>>24358311
>recently moved to germany
>last name starts with g

uh
>>
Dear John

I like the name John

-a
>>
Nick,

I feel like you're my only trek friend. I know I'm awkward as fuck, but thanks for hanging around me. I can't socialize to anyone else, i can barely to A and S for Christ's sake. I just wanna hangout sometime with you, but toy always push me away. That time when you thought i was annoying and wouldn't talk to me made me sad. I can't talk to a girl unless she's my sister, remember with your girlfriend's sister. I just feel like shit a lot and sad. You are literally my only friend dude. I wish you would talk to me more, even though you already use you lunch break on new. I'm glad you at least talk to me in the slightest.

Sincerely, M

P.S Why did you remove me from the kik group?
>>
first time we spent together i felt something special. I dont know if love at first sight exist. There was just something about you. I have never felt that way when i met a girl for the first time. I just felt overwhelmed with feelings. I was so shy. After our date i cried for a hour in my shower.

I fucking loved our time together. It was the best time if my life. You said you would never leave. 'This is it, I made it', i thought. But you left. And it hurt sometimes so much i dont want to move any part of my body. You were like herion to me. I wish you the best and Im thankful for the time i got to spend with you. I dont think i ever gonna feel the same about any other person as i did with you. You will always be in my thought. Always
>>
Lachlan
I feel like you and I have a connection. We're like perfect for eachother. We're lile best friends. I know it's weird to declare this shit but I'd really like to tell you how much you've helped me out this year. Thanks.
>>
Derek,

Even though you are my internet friend, i really enjoy your company. Sometimes i get mad at you and block you, but i don't mean it. You're literally my best friend, better than my real life ones. I'm glad you talk to me regularly, other than sone other kids on the internet. I would write more, but i have to go. Thanks bud.

Sincerely, M
>>
>>24357690
God

Suck this you dumb cunt
8============================D

E
>>
>>24368514
>I don't know her (I hope)
These threads can be scary
>>
>>24369097
>>tfw i almost sent this to my teacher oneitis while drunk

I'm laughing so hard man
>>
File: 1343021754145.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1343021754145.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
what's the characters limit in the post field? I wrote a 1900 characters post but it says it was too long wtf.. isn't 2000 the limit?
>>
>>24375230
F()R YOU
>>
>>24375230
split it into two I guess
>>
File: why.gif (4 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
4 KB, 344x326
Dear Elena:

The reason i broke up with you wasn't because of the bullshit of "I am not mature enough for a relationship" but because I couldn't have sex with you. When I discovered that you had vaginismus and that ramming it in inside a virgin wasn't nearly as hard as you were making it out I felt cheated and fooled. I know it isn't your problem and it is most likely a trauma of your youth, most likely related to your paranoia about "not virgin=not good" and I'm sure that with time and help you'll overcome it, but honestly? I don't think iy is worth my time and effort and I had rather break up with you, it was too tiresome

Sincerely
-Anon
>>
>>24375356
>vaginismus
whats that
>>
File: 1446068710776.jpg (37 KB, 651x495) Image search: [Google]
1446068710776.jpg
37 KB, 651x495
>>24357690
Dear everyone,

I hate you.

. Me.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.