[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Post em boys, pic related is brand new
>>
>>24357606
poor fucking bastard
>>
File: 1447005998283.jpg (530 KB, 1657x650) Image search: [Google]
1447005998283.jpg
530 KB, 1657x650
Original comment required? Hoo boy
>>
>>24357606
Reminder that even if you do everything right, your widow is going to hop right on another dick and call it "grief"
>>
>>24357659
>Woman complains that men only like her for sex
>Calls any male she disagrees with a virgin who will never get laid.
>Dresses in ways that promote her sexual features.
>Uses makeup in ways that make her look more youthful and fertile.
>Has sex with various men (or women) throughout her life showing an inability to commit to anything other than short term lust.
>Gets mad when men suggest women should be responsible for their actions, including sex.
>Objectify themselves in as many ways as they can get away with and make as many connections to sex as they possibly can.

Gee I wonder why men treat them like a sexual object, so strange.

Fucking roasties.
>>
File: 141253467234723523444232.jpg (72 KB, 720x1145) Image search: [Google]
141253467234723523444232.jpg
72 KB, 720x1145
>>24357606
>Chad died
>thankfully there's this beta boyfriend waiting for me
She's not even treating him as a person, he's just a backup plan.

Anyway, take a look at this story.
http://eaglerising.com/25570/appeals-court-overturns-murder-conviction-because-a-six-day-old-baby-isnt-actually-a-person/
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 680x382
https://iy.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3t95s0/my_25m_exgf_24f_wants_to_reconcile_our/?

Link to picture, your welcome
>>
I like these threads but what the fuck is up with all the Reddit shit posted here? Do you faggots really use Reddit?
>>
>>24357770

Is this real? I checked the source, and the source it cited led to another sketchy biased website. Can i find a primary source?
>>
>>24358592
Redditors are keks enough to get gfs in the first place. We just use their misery to warn us about making the same mistakes.
>>
>>24358592
Yeah, the relationships subreddit is a goldmine for female logic.
>>
>>24358541
ty bae
>>
>>24358668
pic related was from
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/10/30/woman-who-killed-her-baby-has-conviction-overturned-court-says-six-day-old-baby-isnt-a-person/

But I gave it more research and this is what I've found
http://law.justia.com/cases/new-york/court-of-appeals/2015/179.html
Looks like she was 34 weeks pregnant, she caused an accident after which she consented to an emergency cesarean section and after 6 days the baby died.
>An autopsy confirmed that the cause of death was due to injuries sustained in the accident.
>operating a motor vehicle while under the combined influence of alcohol or drugs
>After a second trial, the jury returned a verdict finding Defendant not guilty on all counts except manslaughter in the second degree for the death of her child. The Appellate Division affirmed. The Court of Appeals reversed, holding that a woman cannot be convicted of manslaughter for conduct with respect to themselves and their unborn fetuses unless such conduct is done intentionally.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.