[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get rid of my attraction to girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ___.jpg (114 KB, 650x795) Image search: [Google]
___.jpg
114 KB, 650x795
>ugly boring autist
>pretty certain I will never get a gf
Even though I've pretty much accepted this, sometimes I still get an intense yearning for some girl regardless of the fact I know it's not going to happen. Ultimately, this just ends up making me feel sadder that I bothered to get my hopes up so I'm looking for a way to get rid of my romantic feels. I tried getting a waifu but can't get over the hurdle of dedicating myself to a character I know is fictional, which is a shame since that's probably the only chance I have
>>
>>24357579
Yeah I feel you. Girls are cute and are nice to me (memes aside). But I'll never get a gf so it hurts. Even if I did get a gf somehow, I'm not even sure what I would do from there.
>>
If you find something attractive, I doubt there's a way to change that without chemicals.
>>
>>24357613
>even if I did get a gf somehow, I'm not sure what I would do
Tbh this is exactly how I feel, I would be even more insecure about doing something that would make her consider leaving me or getting keked if anything
>>
>>24357691
I'm not too autistic, not too ugly, but I'm pretty boring. I'd love the shit out of her but that alone wouldn't make it last. I mean, what do 'normies' do with their girlfriends anyway? Is Netflix n chill a real thing?
>>
>>24358003
same stuff as you might do with other friends: enjoy shared interests, sometimes try new things, chat about what's on your mind, help them with their problems because they would do the same for you. but also physical intimacy.
>>
Start seeing everything as beautiful. Then maybe women won't distract you so much.
>>
>>24358233
I appreciate all kinds of beauty but only find myself attracted to girls
>>
>>24358181
But man, I'm boring. Back in high school I fell really hard for the artsy hipster girls. It felt nice how they'd be the ones to always introduce me to their hobbies and whatnot. I don't know where to find girls like that now though.
>>
do you guys not think it's weird our brain makes us find even a cartoon cute and gives you these feelings, when other animals have it the same for other animals and shit

why are pixels put in this shape attractive
>>
>>24357579
Try hitting on them a few times, ask for their number and ask them out then get humiliated and rejected publicly.
It's smooth sailing from there on.
>>
>>24358408
I'm way too autistic to ask a girl out, I don't even have any female friends senpai
>>
>>24358362
Huh, that is an interesting thought...
>>
>>24358362
It's because we are hard wired to like certain shapes and face characteristics like big eyes, long hair and curves in women.
Anime over exaggerates these features on top of mostly teen characters witch makes them look even more desirable.
>>
>>24358362
Neoteny. It's the retention of infantile characteristics and it's adaptive in evolutionary terms because, when coupled with high-pitched emissions of, say, a young girl, the last thing you want to do to it is harm it. It's really a form of manipulation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny
>>
>>24358431
You are lost then, you will never fill the void left from female desire.
>>
>>24357579
T.H.I.S. this thread is M.E.
>>
>>24358549
>being manipulated never felt this KAWAIII~~~
>>
>>24358362
>Ramachandran and Hirstein (RH) compare the peak shift effect to the Sanskrit word 'rasa' which is loosely translated as 'essence' The peak shift involves the extraction of the 'rasa' of a particular shape, color, etc. For example, consider the Hindu sculpture below. RH argue that the artist has abstracted the female body shape, and exaggerated it in a direction that takes it away from the male body shape, thus making the sculpture more aesthetically pleasing.
http://scienceblogs.com/mixingmemory/2006/07/15/the-cognitive-science-of-art-r-2/

see also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernormal_stimulus
>>
File: обама.jpg (19 KB, 552x329) Image search: [Google]
обама.jpg
19 KB, 552x329
>>24358970
>mfw realize women that put a shit ton of makeup and wear yoga pants are equal to parasites
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.