[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>qt walks into my work with her dad >After they leave her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x356
>qt walks into my work with her dad
>After they leave her dad comes back in and says she was shy but wanted my number so I give it to him
>she texts me like 4 hours later
>I respond
>she literally never responds again

I know her dad he comes in somewhat frequently and I've talked to him many times before so I'm pretty sure no one is screwing with me, I literally just don't even know what to say know without sounding desperate
>>
How could you sound desperate when it was a female who showed an act of desparation. Females usually don't make the first move, they signal males to do so.
>>
>>24357474
Say you can tell she's obviously shy and ask if you want to meet up and do something.
>>
You say nothing, you're already wrote her.

Girls flake rate is extremely high and you can't leave any more impression with a line of text.

In case she writes back, call her at some point and try to fix a date. Nothing else will get you anywhere - unless you're looking for random friendly conversations and friendzone at best.
>>
>>24357519
Maybe desperate isn't the right word but I can't think of any reason why she would just never respond after contacting me
>>
girls have the attention-span of a 3 year old

look for another one
>>
>>24357563

>Dad already explained she was too shy to initiate contact
>Can't understand why she would not initiate contact
>>
>>24357600
No I mean like she texted me before I even got home the didnt respond when I replied

I tried to text again later and she just never responded
>>
File: 1445513980347.jpg (57 KB, 515x469) Image search: [Google]
1445513980347.jpg
57 KB, 515x469
>>24357629

call her later and ask her out
>>
>>24357684
I tried texting again, if she really is shy I can imagine her answering her phone

I really don't even care what she says anymore, it's just driving me crazy that she just never responded to me ever
>>
does no else think that MAYBE her dad is the one behind all this?
>my daughter needs a man
>hey this chump looks decent
>hey buddy my daughter would loooove your number shes "just a little shy"
>now i want you to text that boy ok
>o-ok
>>
>>24357772
Never thought of that, still a fucking response would be nice, even "yeah Naw go fuck yourself" would be good at this point
>>
>>24357772

I thought of that. Shemay never have wanted to go through with it but the dad forced her.
>>
File: 1370924714431.gif (326 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1370924714431.gif
326 KB, 400x302
>>24357812
You expect women to have that much dignity?

No, they are shallow cowardly cunts. You could text her 5 times a day everyday for the next month and she will proceed to entirely ignore you.
>>
>>24357474
>After they leave her dad comes back in and says she was shy but wanted my number so I give it to him
Her father was actually helping her fuck some wierd looking stranger. What the hell is wrong with him?
>>
>>24358077
I'm honestly probably going to keep trying once every day or so until I get a response

It's just a principal thing now
>>
>>24357772

This is almost certainly it.
>>
>>24358152
Man I thought that guy was cool

Sometimes he just hangs around and tells me stories of how his grandpa was an enforcer for the Jewish mafia back in the day, if he really is doing what you think then I guess I have to question like everything he ever told me
>>
>>24358077
>You could text her 5 times a day everyday for the next month and she will proceed to entirely ignore you.

Wouldn't it become embarassing for her to keep ignoring him at that stage?
>>
>>24358382
Then it would be just like my Japanese animes
>>
>>24358273

Could be he's being old fashioned and not realizing how things are. "I know this kid, he's a good guy. I'll play matchmaker a bit here for my daughter, she needs a good man."

The response: Whatever dad (goes back to texting her friends about bullshit).

>>24358382

It is embarrassing and a surefire way to make sure nothing ever happens. It's also very easy to block numbers.

Ultimately the OP shouldn't feel too bad if this is all the case, it's just awkward as hell for everyone but the oblivious father who is trying to set up his daughter like it's 1954.
>>
>>24358504
I don't feel bad, just kinda annoyed that someone ignored me like that, like I said be mean and tell me to go to hell or call me a creep or something
>>
>>24358504

Is it possible that she may cave in to the embarassment and just want to make it all stop by returning the contact attempt? Or maybe fall for the "persistance in a man must be rewarded with success" meme if that's something more than an imaginary meme
>>
>>24358871
i feel like harassment and persistence are a little to close to the same thing

i dont want someone to just avoid me
>>
>>24358942

But I've come across this meme before where women are supposedly charmed when a guy persists in stalking them gently. They're supposedly charmed and flattered at the devotion shown by the male in the coutrship process.

That's what I was referring to. Maybe it's an instinct that gets triggered in grills sometimes.
>>
>>24358942
>guy is attractive, and she is interested
Persistence.
>guy is unattractive, and/or she isn't interested
Harassment.
>>
>>24358996
should i just text her "do you like anime"
>>
>>24359028
>>guy is attractive, and she is interested but she shy
>Persistence.
>>guy is unattractive, and/or she isn't interested but she is shy
>Harassment.

You see, with her you can't tell.

>>24359039

No idea really. I wish I could figure out what's going on.
>>
>>24359100
im just treating it like a fake number for now i guess

next time the guy comes in ill try and figure out what the hell is going on
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.