[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why can't we be friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: nigger.jpg (617 KB, 1526x728) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
617 KB, 1526x728
why can't we be friends?
>>
>>24357283
Not saying we cant, but theres a huge cultural/life-experience gap between NEETs and wageslaves. Just not that much common ground sometimes, unfortunately.

For instance, a NEET might not grasp why a wageslave spends months watching a show when he marathoned it in three days and 8 liters of Mountain Dew. The wageslave, by the same token, might fail to grasp how the NEET cant hang before noon or 2, and feels alienated when he's tired and wants to pass out at 1am while the NEET's just getting started.

I dont know hombre, like I said, mostly lack of shared cultural experiences imo, having been on both sides of that fence.
>>
>>24357283
Like this if you read it as the song XD
>>
>>24357523
o
El
>>
Because NEETS have no money to do anything
>>
>>24357283
miserable neets and miserable emploed people get along fine, it's the normie NEETs with their art and self improvement and sex that are outcast here they are not welcome here nobody wants them here normie trash get out
>>
Because "normies" don't really come to this board regardless of what the spergs on it say. So they have to fight other spergs.
>>
>>24357283
This picture just makes me think it's better to be sad at a job then at home

But fucking with my sleep schedule destroys me
>>
>>24358023
i have to agree here i think a good deal of it is roastie/funposting.
it's just a meme that /r9k/ houses normies or anything other than basement dwelling trolls
>>
>>24358023
oh look another neet normie trying to fit in. you are not welcome here you are rejected here you do not belong here you are not a robot you are failed normalshit this place is not for you you are not welcome here
>>
>>24358683
nice try normie go post about it on facebook nobody likes you here did you know nobody cares about you here you do not belong here you do not fit in here you are not welcome here
>>
why is a wagekek always pictured as someone who works a low end fucking job with no disposable income? I'm an auditor and have plenty of money and free time during the off season periods
>>
>>24358785
you have been muted niggersauce
>>
>>24358923
>normie can't take the bants

typical normie to be honest that's why you are not welcome here you are not welcome here you do not belong here you are not welcome here nobody wants you here you go back to facebook you fucking normie trash you do not fit in here
>>
File: comfymailman.jpg (44 KB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
comfymailman.jpg
44 KB, 300x203
tfw no comfy mailman job :(
>>
File: 1443879644039.gif (1006 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1443879644039.gif
1006 KB, 260x187
>mfw I actually do work at Walmart like in OPs pic
>>
>>24359038
Do you feel special?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.