[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /tinnitus/ here? How are you holding up brehs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: going_crazy.jpg (501 KB, 2250x2167) Image search: [Google]
going_crazy.jpg
501 KB, 2250x2167
Who /tinnitus/ here?

How are you holding up brehs?
>>
my ears are always ringing
>>
>>24357130
I'm sorry to hear that. My biggest struggle is going to sleep, lying in the bed, trying to shift focus from the sound.
>>
I wasn't paying attention to it until I saw this thread fuck you fuck you
>>
File: Honest_Abe_frog.jpg (31 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
Honest_Abe_frog.jpg
31 KB, 399x388
>>24357394
Damn, I definitely had no >mischief in mind. However, it seems like it's not that severe, since you tend to forget about it.
>>
>tinnitus
>snow vision
>starburst

JUST
>>
>>24357110
fuck you eat shit why did you had to make make remember!
>>
I'm 22. I have it on my right ear since 18 or so. It's not very strong I don't usually notice it during the day and I got used to it at nights but it was a real pain to sleep when it started. My hearing isn't very great for my age but it's nothing serious for now at least. Can't tell if it's from a firework accident I had once or using crappy small earbuds with full blast metal during my teens.

I really miss complete silent nights though. I will never ever know the feel of the sound of silence ever again.
>>
That feel when you can't tell if you're developing tinnitus or if your auditory hallucinations are coming back
Help
>>
File: 1350093178423.png (109 KB, 280x233) Image search: [Google]
1350093178423.png
109 KB, 280x233
>tfw listen to music every waking minute because afraid of noises
>wireless headphones broke a year back so now I'm stuck to my desk with my regular headphones
>have cleaned apartment twice during the last year because can't stand the random noises
>take headphones off and go to sleep and can feel a sharp peep in my ears until I fall asleep
>mainly listen to black metal with a lot of screaming
>>
It's interesting how you made the frogs have red eyes. I think there might be a correlation there OP.
>>
>>24357625
>I will never ever know the feel of the sound of silence ever again
Let us wait for the stem cell terapy f.a.m
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.