[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do conservative Americans seem so hypocritical? Most of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1375619133629.png (8 KB, 349x318) Image search: [Google]
1375619133629.png
8 KB, 349x318
Why do conservative Americans seem so hypocritical?
Most of them believe in Jesus, who said that if someone strikes you turn the other cheek, love your neighbor, etc.
So why are they so up and arms about helping the syrian refugees fleeing the terrorists in their country?
>>
>>24356470
being kind and being stupid arent the same thing. the "refugees" can go to germany
>>
>>24356506
Not making a statement about whether I even think we should take them.
Just wondering why they so often behave in ways completely unlike their Lord and Savior.
>>
I have a friend who -Last fucking week- Posted about drug testing for food stamps and not letting people on food stamps get seafood or steak and actually said that they're mostly lazy bums, and then this week posted something about how homeless children in America should be helped before we take in refugees.
I just can't even.
>>
>>24356506
I don't know what position to take on refugees from a financially and logistically responsible point of view, but I think it's retarded to be afraid that they're terrorists when another natural born American is at least 10 times more likely to shoot your ass.
>>
>>24356506
Also, it isn't about what's "smart" to do if your God tells us to love our enemies, and pray for those who persecute us.
>>
>>24356589
Yeah, pray for them, not let possible terrorists through our borders.

>>24356586
The France attack was perpetrated by Syrian refugees. Even if you're more likely to due of something else, why add to the numbers?
>>
>>24356669
>possible terrorists
But anon
everyone could potentially be a terrorist

even you
>>
>>24356694
I was born here and an not trying to immigrate from a country that has declared war on much of the western world.

It's the same idea as not taking in anyone during wartime in ww2, even if they said they were Jewish. They could be an enemy soldier.

Even if there are still domestic terrorists that doesn't mean we should bring in foreign ones too.
>>
>>24356669
That's retarded "logic" any person you let into your country could be a terrorist, or a serial killer. That's not a valid reason to turn away refugees. I'm sure there are plenty of fiscally responsible reasons, but people like you are too lazy to look into them.

But like I said before, the same people who are saying we need to "take care of our own" are the same people saying we need to cut welfare and medicare, etc, etc. I wish they would just come out nd be honest and say that they want to see starving and dying people laying on the street and throw pennies at them.
>>
>>24356789
>not taking in anyone during wartime in ww2, even if they said they were Jewish
Which is also not what happened and stupid and literally the opposite of what happened. Do you know how many of our best scientists were Jews and even Germans at that time?
>>
>>24356805
How is it retarded to let in people from a country you are at war with? I'd really like to know.
>>
>>24356832
Most countries turned away Jews by the boat full. We only accepted those who would benefit us. Namely accredited scientists.
>>
>>24356552

I've been hearing this one all week. It's hilarious how just retarded some people are.

Conservashits are literally the stupidest people in the country. Cancerous.
>>
americans are just a fucking meme.

their opinion doesn't matter, it's just something they are allowed to have. some americans are "conservatives" some are "liberals" but they are all slaves.
>>
>>24356844
*to not let in people from a country you're at war with
Sorry
>>
>>24356900
We're not at war with Syria.
>>
>>24356997
A known terrorist group which just took credit for an attack on an ally of ours operates out of Syria. We may not be officially at war; but, it really isn't much different.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.