[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The chance that a male receives HIV from an HIV infected female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: charlie-sheen-5240.jpg (22 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
charlie-sheen-5240.jpg
22 KB, 240x320
The chance that a male receives HIV from an HIV infected female from vaginal sex is .04%

Tfw you realize Charlie Sheen had an HIV infected make ejaculate into his ass
>>
File: beandesu.jpg (35 KB, 606x503) Image search: [Google]
beandesu.jpg
35 KB, 606x503
maybe it was anal desu
>>
>>24356335
he probably got it from sharing needles, not sex
>>
>>24356335
Or he had unprotected sex with 250 HIV infected whores.
>>
>>24356335
From what I read about his sexual partners he openly told the women he banged that he also banged trannies. Which is basically rhe biggest group of people with HIV besides homosexual males.
>>
Maybe he went on a sex tourism vacation in beautiful Africa.
{:3c
>>
>>24356335
With how much sex he's had, his odds probably weren't so good...
>>
but it's way higher if a HIV+ person gives you oral and they have a cold sore or some kind of wound in their mouth
>>
>>24356353
this
He's known to take drugs like a motherfucker.
I don't think he's above shooting up some heroin.
>>
it's only .04 per sex act

sheen was probably doing drugs, sharing needles, and having shitloads of anal, oral, and vaginal sex

do that long enough with someone who is infected and you'll probably get HIV
>>
>>24356353
>>24356413

>In the "Today" interview, Sheen denied any possibility that he got the disease via drug use. "No needles," Sheen said. He also said he was no longer on drugs, but did continue to drink and seek the company of prostitutes.
>>
>>24356335
He didn't get it that way he got it from dirty needles
1/10 op
>>
>>24356483
Please take a look at this post >>24356443

He specifically said it wasn't drugs. He's not the type of guy to try and hide his drug use. Remember during is hardcore coke days he wasn't into hiding the fact at all.
>>
>>24356335
If he had sex with someone who wasnt receiving HIV medication than the likelihood would shoot up a lot because they're viral load is way higher.
>>
>>24357405
Why is that? I think it's more likely a big fat cock busted a nut in his tight little anus
>>
>>24356364
Wait he admitted that? How based is he. Just let the world know and no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>24356360
2500 HIV infected whores
>>
>>24356599
Congratulations on those dubs man. You deserve it
>>
>>24358854
To contract HIV there has to be a high enough concentration of the virus to actually get it. You could actually get HIV infected fluid in your system and not get the disease if the viral load is low, and people who are taking medications generally have a low viral load. So the average likelihood of getting it is pretty small, but one encounter with someone who has a high viral load due to lack of medication could easily give you it.
>>
>>24356412
No, because the penis needs to have an opening to access blood too.
It's why despite pussy fluids having aids the chance is so low on a penis fucking that pussy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.