[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having a crush on this girl for 5 years now. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151118_190409.jpg (75 KB, 274x698) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151118_190409.jpg
75 KB, 274x698
I'm having a crush on this girl for 5 years now. She's now in a relationship with man better than me. It turns me on. I'm masturbating while thinking about their sex. About this guy getting unbelivable pleasure I'm not able to feel. My heart cries while I cum. How pathetic I am? Should I kill myself? Ask me anything.
>>
>>24355979
kucks galore
>>
>>24355979
Yes all cu cks should kill themelves. I mean it go to do it right now. Stop waiting and JUST DO IT.
>>
Welcome to the kuckold club my friend.
>>
>>24356046
That's true, I know keks are shit, I mean just fucking shit and I hate them and I hate kekold posts on the internet. But I became one of them. I want him to take care about her in every aspect. I want to see their weeding and family life. I want to see it all without me in it.
>>
File: index.jpg (18 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
18 KB, 204x247
>>24355979
Disgregard her, start a new life and achieve the ubermensch status
>>
I'd love to, but I'm not able to do it. She's too important.
>>
>>24356240
then you'll just be an unconscious animal.
>>
>>24355979
You know you'll never have her, at least who you currently are at the moment, so what keeps you from moving on?
>>
>>24355979

What do you like about this girl so much to have a crush on her for 5 years? Anything besides her looks?
>>
File: life.jpg (181 KB, 1078x1228) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
181 KB, 1078x1228
That's kinda sweet. I hope for you they stay happily together.

Maybe you're mentioned in their pillow talk, when she compares how he's a much more stronger and allover better and virile men than guys like you.

Hope that helps.
>>
Another beta infected with the kek virus
>>
Well, OP, you fag? You were supposed to answer questions.

>>24357152
>>
>>24357152
Everything. Personality, music taste, the way she talks, smells.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.