[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is PUA universally bullshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: pua.jpg (48 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
pua.jpg
48 KB, 500x250
Is PUA universally bullshit?
>>
Its all false positives.
How to pick up women:
>Be tall
>Be charismatic
>Dont be ugly

Kind of doesnt matter how many dumb conversational tricks and tips you have or how many kewl funny lines you have.
>>
>>24356004
now now anon, let's not be hasty

>Have a high income.
>>
>>24356042
Not even really necessary. If youre just looking to hook up with women its not really a requirement to be wealthy. Just enough to look nice, buy drinks, and have a relatively clean residence.

Having a long term gf is a different story.
>>
>>24356074
ah, but being rich makes you seem more charismatic to women

citation: my excellent long term memory
>>
>>24355964
Even if it did work, do you think most of the no gf crowd has enough social grace to actually do the things that those PUA cunts do?
>>
>>24355964
It's an act, but if you do it enough times, like the 1000 they prescribe, it would work
>>
>>24356133
It's pretty much all retarded anecdotal bullshit though.

I read "models" recently and it was just so retarded, it's essentially

>If you're nice to women and you don't go above your league and only want to form meaningful bonds, you'll find someone eventually :^)
>Meanwhile Chad fucks half the town in a month
>>
>>24356724
Yeah I've read that too, at one point he literally says

>Got rejected? Don't worry bro, it just means you're not compatable, you'll find someone one day :^)
>>
>>24355964

>have friend
>guy is 8/10 (no homo)
>the guy is deficient in several major categories of human being
>flunked out of school
>not very funny
>not quick witted
>was a good athlete but quit because he was lazy
>had a shit-tier retail job
>good at vidya which is how we met and stay in touch mostly

But this guy pulled girl after girl. And they would come to him, he wouldn't have to put in work in at all. Then he'd tell me about how much "game" he had.

Other guys, including me, could say the same things word-for-word that he said to girls and they'd be disgusted and either ignore me/us or call me/us "creepy". Eventually I came to terms with the fact that I was ugly and "game" was just Chads congratulating themselves on women selecting them based on a genetic lottery that they had zero control over.

Of course I'm still friends with the guy but I tune him out when he starts talking about "game" because he's absolutely full of shit.
>>
File: image.png (333 KB, 960x829) Image search: [Google]
image.png
333 KB, 960x829
Have you ever wondered why lonely men are demonized? It's the Just-World fallacy.

The reality of modern dating can't be the way it is because if it did, that means manipulative assholes who think women are inferior are getting laid. And any self-professed nice guy who complains about having woman problems must not really be nice and must actually be a manipulative and entitled ass. Because if he were actually nice, it means that genuinely nice guys aren't getting laid.

So we see this veil of arguments: PUA doesn't work -- it's all made up lies and stories by losers on the internet. In the few cases it does work, those women are damaged, but it doesn't work on real, normal women. And in the few cases it does, it's all through lies and deception and manipulation and trickery. And in any other cases, it's all through rape.

And any time any guy complains that he had woman problems when he tried things the normal, conventional, friendly, nice guy way, it's because he's unwashed and hideous and unrealistically expects to succeed without taking the time to look good and learn basic social skills. But if he's not like that, then it's because he's only approaching super-models instead of realistic average women. But if it's not that, then it's because he's actually desperate and sending out invisible desperation signals and turning women off. But if it's not that, it's because he's actually an entitled misogynist and is sending out invisible entitlement signals and turning women off. But if it's not that, he's probably raping people.

And, as we all know, women are intuitive and can sense these things about men;if you're rejected its a defect on your part. So begins a cycle of self-improvement to gain simple companionship. If you don't have a girlfriend, that means you haven't really improved. If you complain, that's entitlement and you haven't changed. You can't ever question why you have to put in so much effort for what others attain easily. The ride never ends.
>>
File: 1433170768108.png (24 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
1433170768108.png
24 KB, 601x695
>>24357257
This hit too close to home
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.