[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, robots. What would be the best birth control?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Hey, robots.

What would be the best birth control?
>>
Abstinence
>>
Arm implant
>>
pills
>>
>>24355618
NEETism
>>
vasectomy. still wrap your shit though so you don't get the herpes
>>
Bleach desu senpai
>>
Oral sex
>>
There is no fool-proof birth control.

Life finds a way.
>>
>>24355618
Revealing the true nature of women to men.
>>
>>24355618
Being a robot.
>>
>>24355618
>What would be the best birth control?

Not having sex.
>>
Copper IUD FTW!!
>>
Every hospital starts up a voluntary sterilization program that pays participants $500.

Anyone who needs the money that desperately can't afford children.
>>
>>24355618
hysterectomy or abstinence is the only foolproof way
>>
>>24357645
please explain to me how this is economically sustainable
how do you cover the costs of the procedure?
it'll definitely stop poor people from having children, i never understood why people who can barely make ends meet insist on having kids, often multiple ones, they're expensive as hell
also you wouldn't even have to pay me to get this procedure done. i'd do it in a heartbeat
>>
>>24355618
Natural family planning.
>>
>>24357708
This

Pill is 98% effective. Went to get my tubes tied only to hear that it's still not 100%. You are getting surgery done for the extra 1% chance when there is like a 2-3% chance of having one of your organs damaged or ectopic pregnancy.

Same with a vasectomy, it might be less risky but you are trading 1% no babies for 1+% permanent damage to your sexual facilities.
>>
>>24355618
Why is that thing so fuckin big?
>>
>>24357774
I agree with you, but babies are really, REALLY magical. I mean after you have your second one you realize how quickly the baby magic stage goes and all of a sudden they're crawling away and don't want to cuddle.
>>
Strong pull out game.
>>
File: pepe19.png (137 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
pepe19.png
137 KB, 1631x1571
My personality.
>>
>>24355618
To cum outside.
>>
>>24355618
what the fuck is that? and why is nobody else asking?
>>
>>24355618
What the FUCK is that thang?
>>
>>24355618
That thing apparently.
>>
>>24359535
I think it's a caterpillar.
>>
>>24355618
Sylphium, but it's extinct.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.