[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write your suicide note. Have other anons rate/review it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: 789578957.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
789578957.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
Write your suicide note. Have other anons rate/review it.
>>
Sorry mum and dad. You were great parents, please don't blame yourself for this. I am just a big fuck up.

Jack
>>
Life seems to be a black and white silent movie about nothing, flickering silently on film superimposed onto the retinas of my eyes.

The movie is almost over.
>>
I'm only leaving this so there's no mistaking this for autoerotic asphyxia. Goodbye.
>>
If I had something to write I wouldn't have done this.
>>
"I know, I know I've let you down
I've been a fool to myself
I thought that I could
live for no one else
But now through all the hurt & pain
It's time for me to respect
the ones you love
mean more than anything
So with sadness in my heart
I feel the best thing I could do
is end it all
and leave forever
what's done is done it feels so bad
what once was happy now is sad
I'll never love again
my world is ending :^)"
>>
>>24355644
At least be original.
>>
>>24355691
>Not killing yourself using copypasta as suicide note.
Get yourself together, family.
>>
>>24355635
I hate spineless shits who can't put the blame on their parents. They brought you into this world and raised you, and failed to be there in a way which lead you away from suicide when it mattered, it's definitely their fault to some degree.
>>
No suicide note. Just "Brazil" by Geoff Muldaur on loop.
>>
i long for scenes where man had never trod
a place where woman never smiled or wept
there to abide with my creator-god
and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept
untroubling and untroubled where i lie
the grass below, above,
the vaulted sky
>>
"Killing myself lol so random."
>>
>>24355635
3/10
>>24355644
8/10 pretty good pasta
>>24355663
7/10 cops should get a chuckle
>>24355665
6/10
>>24355684
mine
>>24355764
6/10 2deep4me
>>24355789
7/10
>>
>>24355635
Short, to the point, you clearly care about people around you. Probably a nice person. Taking off some points because your folks already know your name. No need to fucking sign the thing. Also, not enough pathos. I only see a hint of self-loathing. These are your last words, you should go all out.

5/10, pretty average

>>24355644
+1 for dubs, +2 for the nice metaphor, - 1.5 for being impersonal and pretentious

6.5/10, fairly memorable to the original author, 0/10 for you for being a filthy plagiarist

>>24355663
8/10, for making me kek

>>24355684
0/10 for being a weeb
>>
I blame other people for this unfortunate outcome, don't cry at my funeral because I don't respect you at all
>>
To whom it may concern,
Congratulations! You've found my suicide note. While just finding this letter and no body may lead to some confusion, I assure you that I have elected to end my own life. At this point in time I am either in some God forsaken wilderness or dead in said wilderness. Best of luck and may your life go more smoothly than mine!
Best regards,
Kris
>>
>>24355836
>impersonal
If you have nobody, being personal is meaningless and pretentious - as if anyone would care about you.
>>
>>24355665
ouch hit me hard
>>
>>24355665
2short4me, but I like the thought behind it. It has weight. 7/10, memorable and manages to tell a story in very few words.

>>24355763
6/10

>>24355764
8/10, for the poem, 0/10 for plagiarism, be original faggots.

>>24355789
4.5/10, not that funny. "Surprise!" might be more effective.
>>
"We all have pens that write out our own life stories, mine just ran out of ink...

EAT SHIT BRIAN"
>>
Firstly I'm sorry
The way my life turned out is entirely my fault
I couldn't have asked for a better a family
Dad, you didn't deserve a fat waster for a son
Stay in good health
-anon
>>
roses are red
violets are blue
i suck at life
goodbye to you
>>
Nothing strikes so hard as silence, and the refusal to explain.
No note for me!
{:3c
>>
When I tried to kill myself earlier this year, this was my suicide note:

"I'm tired and I know that from here on out it will only get worse. Because of that, I will rather end it here, before the decay of my body and my spirit will advance further. If everything worked and I'm really dead now, you can believe me that this is a good thing.

I don't have any wishes whats supossed to happen after my death. Do everything so that it's the easiest for you. I still have some money on the bank, maybe you can pay for my funeral from that.

Thanks
Anon

P.S.
In a case of emergency, there's also my Living Will Attached. If I should fail and I live on after this, please let me die as fast as possible."

Some sentences may sound strange because I had to translate it into english. Also it's nothing spectecular, it's more of a functional thing.
>>
"See ya space cowboy"
-Alex

DESU senpai I hate this new robot. At least reset the list of used words at the end of each week
>>
I'll be back to haunt the shit out of you fucks.
>>
>tfw I wrote them in earnest

Mother, I am sorry that it has come to this. I know that father will blame you, but the truth is is that I am an adult and I make my own choices. You gave me everything you could, your time, your love, your wisdom, your money... I know that now it all must feel like I waste. But it wasn't. Your support has meant the world to me, and you did make me happy. I hope that you can be at peace and remember the good times we shared, before the weight of the world and responsibilities crushed me and turned me into this hunchback creature that is writing you this note. I love you, and I do not leave you lightly, but I have to be selfish. Life has become unbearable. Twelve years of anxiety and depression has been more than enough.

Ana, I am sorry that I broke the promise I made to you. I don't think for a second that this will be easy on you, but I can't go on living for you or mother, no matter how much I love you both. You were the shining beacon of my life, my best friend, and the only person that truly knew me. And you accepted me as I am, with an open heart. I don't know what I did to earn your love, but I am very grateful that I had you in my life. The time I spent with you has been very precious to me. You made my life rich in a way that no one else did. But life isn't all good times, and unlike you, I do not have the will nor strength to weather the bad ones. I'm sorry my friend. If there is an afterlife, be sure that I will miss you everyday. Live well, I know you can.

Father, I'm sorry that I never got close to you. We were just too different. Thank you for your support, you've done a lot for me even though I was a shit. Enjoy your grandchildren, and please be good to mother. It's not her fault that I turned out the way I did. I'm sure she's in enough pain as is, there's no need to add to it. I hope that you can handle this with grace. Your wife, brother, children and grandchildren are still with you. Let them give you strength.
>>
>>24356161
Is ana your sister
>>
"I'm sorry I couldn't make everyone happy. I love you and everyone else. Take good care of yourselves"
>>
>>24355892
bitterfag/10, bretty good

>>24355924
5/10 got some points for for being ecologically sound, lost some for lack of drama

>>24355987
7/10, I just like it. :)

>>24356009
You're a nice person. 6/10

>>24356057
Cute, 7/10

>>24356086
7/10, I like it because it's practical and you tried to reassure people around you.

>>24356112
0/10, anime was a mistake
>>
>>24356205
A friend. She made me promise not to an hero once.
>>
Dear Mom and Dad,
Sorry I still couldn't get my shot together in college. You deserve a better son and for years all I could think about how much you loved me and how much I hurt you.

Dear Kassandra,
See you soon
>>
>>24356361
>Putting some random roastie before your father

You're a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>24356390
She's been there for me way more than he was. Plus she might as well be a sister, we're friends since childhood.
>>
>>24356390
Seriously , I met a girl and we promised our whole lives to eachother but even she wasn't above my parents
>>
>>24356438
I'm his bastard. As a child he would visit me once a month. I was only told he was my father at the age of twelve. Now, he gives me monthly phone call. He helped out financially and stuff, so I'm grateful that.
>>
>>24356317
if my suicide note was cute will you cuddle me
>>
>>24355717
muh nigga.

>>disclosure: i work in psych/child development

most parents I've known spend their kids' entire childhoods telling them in sick, subtle ways that they are less than human beings. And they're supposed to have what it takes to face modern commoditized life after that??

>> yeah im bitter
>>
>>24356601
Sure. I like the idea of not dying alone.
>>
>>24356481
He shouldn't have done that. He shouldn't have pumped money or care into you, after you turned out such a fucking spinless beta faggot. Go worship your worthless roastieslut.

Why didn't you kill yourself?
>>
>>24356601
Not the same robot, but if you really want cuddles before you go out, I'll cuddle ya.
>>
>>24356653
I probably will one of these days. I'm sorry you don't have any friends who love you, anon.
>>
I blame you.

-My name
>>
>>24355763
this might be the weed talkin, but i feel like you just summarized Proust.
>>
File: building.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
building.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
who here actually going to anhero?
I might fail out of college depending on an exam this friday
All my lies will be exposed if I get kicked out
>>
>>24356721
8/10, made some poor paramedic sad
>>
>>24356719
Your ana must really be a precious friend if she can't keep you from offing yourself. But at least you give her attention with the last possibility to express yourself in your worthless life. She will enjoy the beta worshipping before she's forgetting you a few months after you've rotted away.
>>
Hey guys. I won't try to justify my actions of late, but trust me... It's better this way. You'll all be better off for this.

I love you.
>>
File: Lain Suicide.gif (2 MB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
Lain Suicide.gif
2 MB, 160x120
I'm going on ahead.
>>
No note, I'd just call the police and tell them my parents attempted to poison me.

Then I'd proceed to poison myself a few minutes later.
>>
>>24356808
I'm a literal faggot, faggot. I'm not some beta orbiter or whatever, I just love her as a person, and she loves me for some weird reason. It's how friendship works.

No one can keep anyone from offing themselves, unless they keep them drugged in a padded room. I enjoyed the time I spend with her, but at the end of the day, I have to go back to being sad and scared due to my fucked up brain chemistry, and fucking everything up due to being stupid and incompetent.

We're all going to get forgotten eventually, anon. I'm a cringey motherfucker, so the sooner I leave everyone's memory, the better. I don't get why you are so angry with me.
>>
>>24357038
Meh, if you're gay then I guess it's really just friendship. I'd put my family first anyway, but that's just my opinion.

Forget what I said then.
>>
>>24355615
JUST FUCK MY LIFE UP SENPAI
>>
Life isn't for me. I find no joy in anything. I'm just using stuff to pass time. I've never felt like I've fit in. Getting called gay daily in HS and getting shoved in the halls didn't help either. I've tried to do this a few times before but failed. Trying poisoning myself just made me dizzy and feel sick. Taking a handful of shitty Advil just made my heart hurt. Tying a sheet around my neck, and hanging from a door nob takes to long. I'm not surprised it's come to this, hopefully it works this time. Sorry for doing this. I just don't enjoy life, being constantly sad,angry, and depressed got to be to much for me. Dear Mom, thanks for trying to get me to do better in life, sorry it never worked out. Dear Dad and Grandma, thanks for taking me in and letting me live at your house for a few months.

This is like half of it that I wrote the other day the rest is me saying goodbye to other preople.
>>
>>24356736
I'm unfamiliar with him how does it sum up Proust?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.