[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel that you were tricked into "posting rare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: baal.jpg (71 KB, 450x497) Image search: [Google]
baal.jpg
71 KB, 450x497
How do you feel that you were tricked into "posting rare pepes" as a way of focusing enough consciousnesses on a caricature of Ba'al in order to conjure an egregore?

You're literally a pawn for /x/ and /fringe/ to do their bidding and summon their shitty lesser demon.

When he is finally summoned, know that its your fault. You brought this upon yourselves.
>>
"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." (Rev. 16:13, 14)
>>
File: 1409402673878.jpg (77 KB, 768x537) Image search: [Google]
1409402673878.jpg
77 KB, 768x537
Repent for thy crimes you fools
>>
>>24355401
>tfw playing SMT got me interested in demons, mythology and shit like that and i want to know more but i have no idea what to read
any recs?
>>
>>24355508
go to 8ch dot net / fringe
>>
>>24355508
read Ars Goetia in the Lesser Key of Solomon
>>
>>24355554
Is that a legit source though? I know about /x/ and /fringe/ but I'm a bit worried that'd be like getting music recs from /mu/ or learning about politics on /pol/.
>>24355599
I've heard about that I think, that's where Barbatos and Bifrons and many other demons from SMT come from iirc. Will look into it, thanks
>>
>>24355682
/x/ is terrible

/fringe/ is good and have confirmed, legitimate experience with egregores
>>
please rape my face please end my existence demiurge if youre reading this take me back to plemora mother fucker what did i do to deserve this i wish i could kill you with my own hands i spit on your memorial i jerk off and splatter my cum on your holiness i shit and piss in sophias pussy please tear me apart 1
>>
Occultards lead such empty and meaningless lives they invent roleplaying drama just to feel something.

Here's a little thoughtform for your head, idiot.
>>
/x/ cant summon shit

Every board can into meme-magic but not them.
the magical and spirtual board.

kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.