[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started chatting with normie grill from my class bit by bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: uMasDcn.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
uMasDcn.png
108 KB, 396x385
>started chatting with normie grill from my class bit by bit these past months
>couple days ago she finally writest first, asking me about what we did at school even though she could have just asked her best friend
>we start talking about hobbies
>have to force myself not to throw up every time she shows her taste in anything but she looks like a godess
>likes normie pop, flicks, laughs when I told her I'd rather read than watch game of thrones
>still keeps messaging me
How do I deal with this roastie fellow robots ?
How do I deal with this roastie ?
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to know?
>>
>>24355092
Doesn't anyone else have an experience being a fat fucking aoutist like everyone here but then getting /fit/ and grill attention ?
>>
>>24355170
Probably not. Idk man ask her is she likes anime
>>
>>24355077
Have you ever try to watch some of the shows? Do it faggot if you want something to talk about and make some grill friend
>>
>>24355309
>she suggests some movie based on a book series by tom clancy which I really like
>I say yeah I'll go see this right away, it's part of this book series I read
>LOL YOU READ BOOKS LMAOO XDD
>>
>has to resist throwing up at the thought of another person's personal taste
>thinks the other person has a problem

If she disgust you for being a Norma, you might as well give up now. If she has shit taste maybe try to enlighten her in a non condescending way. If she still has shit taste, she is just not the one for you.
>>
>>24355077
Ask her what she thinks about Neon Genesis Evangelion.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (64 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
64 KB, 1440x1080
>>24355384
Thing is when I was a fat fuck I had loads of friends that had similar tastes like underground /mu/ tier music and chinese cartoons, but I couldn't get gf because I was a fat fuck
Then they got bored of me and that was that, I fixed myself but now the only friends I have are my class which are all normans
>>
>>24355241
kek. the autism is strong with this one
>>
>>24355077
the first thing you gotta do is post pic of body and/or face.

a team of experts will then be able to asses the situation and assist you.
>>
>>24355530
i should clarify. a picture of HER face/body.
maybe yours too.
>>
>>24355487
The irony

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>24355475
Some times it's good to spend time with someone with differing taste than yours. It can broaden your horizons if you're not a stuck in your ways everything else is shit type of guy. The broadening can work both ways. You introduce stuff that she wouldn't know about, she does the same for you. If you can't at least sit through/listen to something you don't enjoy to the fullest, you aren't built for relationships. Do you know how many romantic comedies Normans have to sit through, when they'd rather watch the game. How many capeshit movies Norma had to sit through, when they'd rather be watching lifetime. That's how shit works, it's all give and take.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.