[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I moved on to my own a while ago. How to buy toilet paper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Toiletpapier_(Gobran111).jpg (604 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Toiletpapier_(Gobran111).jpg
604 KB, 2048x1536
So I moved on to my own a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing at me? I've been using kitchen paper until now because I'm afraid.
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>24354707
If I saw someone buying toilet paper I would literally die from laughter. I mean who goes to the store, picks up a few rolls and brings them to the counter? Come on, this is just too funny.
>>
You have to order online.

I'm a clerk at publix and I always have to stifle laughter whenever I ring up toilet paper for someone.
>>
why do you use toilet paper?
i shit, wiggle over the toilet so all shit falls down
then i go on the edge of my bathtub and shower my asscheeks and asshole and rub until it's very, very, very clean
>>
>>24354832
>You have to order online.
This, you have the plus of ordering the top tier shit that isn't sold at normal supermarkets too.
>>
just go in the shower and scrape the shit out with your fingers. gets you cleaner in the end.

or join the bidet master race.
>>
>buying the paperjew
>>
>>24354800
Its done everwhere. Why so stupid?
>>
Fact: 100% of faggots use toilet paper
>>
There's like a minority on this board, somewhere, that thought the robot returning would improve creativity
>>
Buy it with other stuff like everyone else does. Have you ever seen people buy TP by itself? Rarely, if ever. Everyone buys it together with other stuff like shampoo, groceries, cleaners or whatever else.
>>
File: ree.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
217 KB, 680x680
>tfw the toilet paper store has a no singles policy
>>
>this thread again

I think you should be perma-banned for your shit meme thread.
>>
>>24354707
How retarded can you... Oh, I'm a normie in robotland. Well moron, what you do is, grab a toilet paper and pay for it. Disregard the fucked up voice in your head telling you that people are laughing at you.
>>
Purchase a phone book instead.
>>
>>24355382
It wouldn't be so shit if he had some toilet paper
>>
>not using leaves to wipe your ass

It's almost 2016 guys
>>
One time I was about to pick up toilet paper, but the cashier straight vomited when she saw the 24 pack triple ply I put on the conveyor belt

I booked it out of there, leaving the toilet paper, and haven't wiped my ass since.

That was 3 years ago.
>>
>>24354707
i legit had this problem a few years ago, so i used to stay at universitty till late and steal a roll of tp biweekly,
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.