[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're literally just a bunch of electrons firing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>tfw you're literally just a bunch of electrons firing back and forth in a flesh grid

Feels conscious, man.

Honestly, how are we supposed to draw meaning from such an existence?
>>
>>24354478
>babbyys first existentialism
>>
>>24354504
Not really. It's just strange that a bunch of electricity can achieve self awareness.
>>
>>24354589
>babbys first neutron lesson
>>
>>24354478
>tfw brain in skeleton armor in a flesh cocoon
>>
File: 1447127218257.png (405 KB, 537x443) Image search: [Google]
1447127218257.png
405 KB, 537x443
If there was meaning to our lives, what would it be?
I can't see anything that could give us meaning.
>>
>>24354478
Exactly the thing I'm struggling with
>>
File: 1447699234578.jpg (21 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1447699234578.jpg
21 KB, 500x328
we're here to suffer. everything we love will destroy us, stupify us, weaken us. out enemies are the keenest to point out our true weaknesses. to show that you are desperately lonely is to pronounce yourself unfit for affection. do what you want with life, take the path of least resistance, and your selfish way of life will rot you out from the inside. it did for me.
>>
>>24354478
Why do you need meaning, just enjoy yourself before you die.
>>
>>24354478
Genos dies in chapter 20.
>>
>>24354661
Our biological purpose is to reproduce, but other than that I can't find anything either

So basically we're worthless
>>
You know, humans were never big killing machines nor passive herbivores, and neither will we be when we enter the galactic scene.

We will be the engineers. The only reason we've gotten to where we are now instead of being cavemen is because of our ability to say "that thing is really cool. I bet I could build something like it that I can use myself."

At one point we will also be able to make new vessels for our brains. It's just a matter of time.
>>
>>24354720
>do what you want with life, take the path of least resistance, and your selfish way of life will rot you out from the inside.
sounds easier as it is.
>>
>>24354930
You fucking cunt.
>>
File: meaning.jpg (126 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
meaning.jpg
126 KB, 480x608
>>24354478
How is it that you know?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.