[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you given yourself over in service to Lucifer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: davini_mirror.jpg (181 KB, 604x374) Image search: [Google]
davini_mirror.jpg
181 KB, 604x374
Why haven't you given yourself over in service to Lucifer, the God of this World and Prince of Darkness and Lord of all things that Fly? What's the matter, afraid of becoming mighty and surpassing the human worms that populate this wretched world? What have you got to lose?

>mfw years of service has gotten me actual magic powers and the title "The Burning Right Hand of the Devil"
>>
Ave Satani! Hail our Lord and King!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BarHdvc8tp8
>>
File: 1388283075108.jpg (83 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1388283075108.jpg
83 KB, 250x250
>>24354108
now i get that this is a bait thread/ you're delusional but what exactly do you mean when you say "actual magic powers"
>>
File: 1437904061458.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437904061458.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
>not opening hellgates in your area to help inundate demons into this world when the day of wonders comes
>>
>>24354203
I have gained the ability to conjure fire within my right hand, fill rooms with negative energy causing people to feel fear and nausea, and I can communicate with hellspawn. All from Lucifer. God didn't give me shit.
>>
>>24354203
Only cowards deny Lord Lucifer's presence in our world.
>>
>>24354108
Because I don't believe in Christianity, and theistic Satanism is just a reactionary form of Christianity. And because Satanists are fags.
>>
File: 1353964035362.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1353964035362.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
>>24354234
>I have gained the ability to conjure fire within my right hand
>>
>>24354234
>implying God has to give you anything

Geez, how entitled can you be?
>>
>>24354234
>I have gained the ability to conjure fire within my right hand

A fire that only you can see right?

>fill rooms with negative energy causing people to feel fear and nausea

That's called being a morbidly obses MLP superfan.
>>
I don't want to give myself over. I'd rather negotiate from a point of mutual benefit. I've never been one to do anything wholeheartedly.
>>
>>24354307
ROASTED
O
A
S
T
E
D

holy shit get destroyed Mia familia
>>
>>24354234
By placing my right hand on my wand I can summon fire too. No one can see me unless I reveal myself to them. And by touching a gril she instantly becomes nauseous.
>>
>>24354234

It sounds to me like you are jerking it in public.
>>
>>24354302
Entitled? Lucifer showed us humans the light, he showed that we can be MORE than just human, we can become like gods. Why waste time worshipping a being who wants to stifle our potential?

>>24354307
Others can see it too, I'm not stupid though and don't go around making videos of it or crazy displays, the world is full of ignorant fools and Lord Lucifer told me the time is not right yet to show the world our powers fully. On the day of wonders all will be unveiled and our latent gifts the false god stole from us will be restored.

And serving Lucifer made me MORE attractive, I used to be a beanpole, after getting into the occult it inspired me to perfect my body as well as my spirit. I became ripped thanks to my Lord. God doesn't want people to be fit or attractive, he wants you ugly and desperate for his help. Fuck that shit.
>>
But I wanna be my own god :/
>>
>>24354372
Fool. I gained my title "The Burning Right Hand of the Devil" from years of studying the occult and ancient scriptures. You mock now, but you will see the truth when the time is right. The clock ticks, and soon comes the final hour, when our Lord and his Host will come to our world, and teach us the way. Lucifer wants to help you, not harm you. With him, we can achieve our true destiny, and explore the stars, and retake Heaven itself.
>>
>>24354395
You can. Serve Lucifer, and we all become like gods. We will all be able to travel the stars, to find and even create our world worlds, our own realms. All you have to do is be willing to serve and promote the Great Work. And be willing to become a soldier in the final war against the Abrahamic religions Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.
>>
>>24354413
That sounds amazing and all, but can I still browse dank maymays?
>>
>>24354438
*shrugs* I suppose. Me, I'd rather create my own world, my own dark realm and rule over it. But that's just me. With Lucifer, all our desires can be fulfilled. God, he would have you kneel at his feet and bray like a worthless lowly servant for all eternity.
>>
Praise his glorious name!
>>
I feel like I have been in contact with him and formed a pact to gain knowledge. Ever since then, I've been learning about a whole new world of fantasy. I feel way more at ease in general, too.
I used to seek outside and now I really see how I can consult within and learn from there. I feel as if a path has been laid out before me as I bump into certain things coincidentally. Very interested in seeing what is in store for the future.
>>
>>24354571
The future will be glorious, that much is certain.
>>
>>24354571
I too have been learning about the war.

Shit crazy meng, stay safe.
>>
Your offer has arrived too late, OP. I have already given myself over to His Noodly Appendage. May the pasta be with you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.