[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots I am going to kill myself and I decided jumping off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: 1443783692229.jpg (36 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1443783692229.jpg
36 KB, 680x765
Hey robots I am going to kill myself and I decided jumping off of something would do the trick. The tallest building around me though is a parking structure. What should I aim to hit first, I should go head first right?
>>
>>24354008
how tall is it
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 200x148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 200x148
Land on your other bottom
>>
>>24354008
Take a loan or some shit and travel to place with higher point.
>>
>>24354041
60 feet or something
>>
>>24354054
Yeah land on your head
>>
Please just don't do it, you have nothing to lose right now, might as well try anything you want, improve at something, learn to play poker, make money, something
Not a normie so I don't know what to say

Maybe watch Pursuit of Happiness with Will Smith that movie motivates me every time, I often watch scenes on youtube from it
>>
>>24354347
My girlfriend left me and it has been eating away at me seeing her with another person. I have nobody. I want to do this.
>>
>>24354008

Buy a gun you imbecile.
>>
File: 1446398673192.jpg (116 KB, 799x960) Image search: [Google]
1446398673192.jpg
116 KB, 799x960
>>24354586
Why not kill both of them?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 200x200
>>24354008
Do a flip senpai
>>
>>24354586
well i left my gf and then she went to a different uni and moved on with other people

and i have nobody and there is no one to blame other than myself.

and now we are talking again and she doesn't want to be with me again. i have the feeling that she is talking to me out of pity or mercy

moral of the story is that it could be worse, op.
>>
i always wanted to travel to deep forests of amazon or dark caves in india or harsh cold land of south pole.
but i stuck with my university life.
i prefer travel to these places and die there instead of randomlly fall from a high place
>>
>>24354619
I've thought about it. Already beat the shit out of the guy she's seeing. I looked like a huge asshole, I don't know what other type of reaction I expected.
>>
>>24354643
At least she is talking to you. She's ignoring me. Despite the fact that we are broken up I still feel like I am being keked.
>>
>>24354873
surely you can get another one
>>
>>24354873
i think you missed the point, anon... she is talking to me out of pity because even she realizes that i am fully broken now.

if she never engaged contact with me then i could go about wallowing and/or move on but this feeling of being not even friends, but just separate aliens, makes me want to die
>>
>>24354899
I don't want to sound like a sappy faggot but she was the only person I have ever really cared about. It was either kill myself because my heart can't take this anymore (I don't mean figuratively, my heart rate is through the fucking roof every time I am reminded of her), or just live like this.
>>
>ITT: Normie problems
>>
You need to pick a higher object, senpai. At least 140 feet for maximum effectiveness.
>>
>>24355002
if you think you are a robot now wait until you let your guard down and allow a succubus rips your soul out of your asshole

come back and talk to us, then
>>
listen up faggot. your going to kill yourself over a girl? dont be a chad mate. do some heroin , dont worry it will pass ... do some shit you like doing and get your mind off it. death is not the awnser -_-
>>
>>24355043
>robot
>gf
when will these "people" ever learn?
>>
OP listen, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Trust me when I say time heals all wounds. My best friend died and I had nothing left in the world, I so badly wanted to commit suicide but then I realised i would be tramsferring my pain to the few people that cared about me. Are you parents still alive? Do they love you? Think about the people that love you, I love you for fucks sake man don't do this.

Time heals all wounds, just trust me. I've never gotten over my friend dying and I carry the weight every day but you WILL learn how to live with it. The human brain is an amazing thing and it will ALWAYS find a way to cope if you give it long enough.
>>
>>24355096
you'll learn once you are older. put down the memes and go chase someone... then get knocked the fuck back and then you are allowed to come here and post with the adults.
>>
>>24355169
it could be a temporary solution to a permanent problem nigger do you know what happens after death? no? then stfu
>>
>>24355188
Kinda been through similar OP, had a fiancee, i'm a pretty successful young guy, did very well at University, had a job offer before i'd even finished, now on a well paying job, she had a shit job and recently got laid off of work. She wants to move country, I didn't want long distance, she hasn't moved yet and see her every now and then. Pretend i'm okay/happy whenever I see her, despise my life since she left though.
>>
>>24355188
>implying i havent been getting knocked back and rejected by women my entire life
some people will never be in a relationship yet here you are complaining about your failed one. if you've had one then chances are you can find another.
quit being so dramatic. you probably won't even kill yourself, you just wanted some attention.
>>
>>24355205
Well no matter what happens after death you can't come back to earth again. Even if you reincarnate everyone you love will be dead and you won't remember them. A human life is not long, and there are few pains that last a lifetime. Losing a gf is NOT one of them. You WILL get over it. Death is not the answer to this, getting over it and finding another gf instead of being consumed by self doubt is. You got a gf once, you will do it again. It is statistically impossible that nobody else on earth will find you attractive and vise versa.

You will find happiness again. Some of us robots have been there, we've lost gfs. I know it is the only true taste of happiness out there, and the pain of having a succubi crush you is even worse, but it is not something that will last your whole life. In the coming months it will get progressively better, until you never even think of her again. All the things that reminded you of her will remind you of something else and you'll be free.
>>
Jesus Christ! Why would you ever do that to yourself?

Shoot head instead.
>>
>>24355169
fag

n
>>
>>24355274
love u 2 anon

xoxoxooxx
>>
What a faggot you are. Instead of dealing with your problems, you just escape them like you always had. Man the fuck up! Killing yourself is the most pathetic thing you can do.
>>
>>24354047
This desu. Spend all your money on skydiving lessons and then one day on a solo flight, don't pull the shoot. I'd go that way
>>
>>24354008
Practice in a pool. You don't want to overshoot, land on your back, break your spine and be too crippled to kill yourself.
>>
>>24355246
i am not even the op you dumb fagget maybe you should post on a board with IDs so that you can keep up with the conversation. i think about killing myself every day and not simply over some girl, but that is neither here nor there
>>24355258
>well no matter what happens after death you can't come back to earth again
citation?
>>
>>24355169
No, my parents aren't alive anymore. I've never met anyone else in my family since all ties were cut for some reason. I don't have any friends nor can I ever talk about it. It just goes back to the whole "man up faggot" every time. Maybe that's why male suicide rates are so high.
>>
>>24355440
Way to refute the point on that one. You sure showed me. What I said still stands
>>
>>24354008
land on another person
>>
>>24355715
>What I said still stands
no it doesn't. you said i would feel better in the "coming months"... well it has been 4 years asshole.
>>
>>24355305
Literally the "b yurself" of talking people out of suicide.
>>
>>24355796
Lol you cant even quote correctly. When did I ever say that?
If you have ever had a gf then chances are you can find another in the future. You act like all hope is gone and throw this temper tantrum because you think you have it worse than everyone else. Just calm down and be yourself brah. It worked before didnt it?
>>
>>24355858
livestream or gtfo
>>
>>24355876
>literally trying to talk someone down with "just bee yourself."
>>
>>24355858
Bye fag, what a waste. I hope you fail at your suicide attempt and become a vegetable and live the rest of your life in pain and suffering, without have the means to end it.
>>
>>24355858
Wish I could go with you desu :(
>>
>>24355911
>literally crying for attention and possibly attempting suicide because your girlfriend dumped you
Lol
>>
Please don't kill yourself we robots are already outnumbered. Think about all the good times we had.
>>
>>24355933
you know that you are the real faggot for thinking that death is the end all be all. you clearly have had a nice little sheltered life free from the pincers of real pain.

you realize this, right?
>>
>>24355991
I never said that. Death may very well be the sweet release from the pain you're running from. Why not go ahead and see for yourself?
>>
>>24355858
Live stream it, faggot.
Take your phone or laptop with you, hold it in your hands and do a flip.
>>
>>24356029
who is crying for attention now? what is your purpose in this thread other than shitposting?
>>
>>24354008
Why do you want to kill your self man?
>>
>>24356083
Pissing you off and showing why people like I mentioned are full of shit
>>
>>24356137
you can go back to reddit now
>>
>>24356158
You can go jump off of that parking garage now
>>
>>24356185
still not op.. and you still don't realize this because you are still dumb

when/if i kill myself i won't be stupid enough to jump from a 60ft parking garage that might not kill me
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.